Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia plecic leaving her crappy hair wants in airports like she’s leaving $1000 cash there. I’d see it and think it was rubbish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Outing myself as a LDB fan (yes she’s smug, but so am I 🤣). Could have applied to so many people. The Kearns and EmmyLou immediately came to mind as they’d both advertised Christmas presents for the kids this week. I think she’s former “friends” with Sarah Kearns, so would make sense if she was having a dig.
View attachment 889552
She is smug and righteous but at least she has an education and has had an actual career. I do like her being vocal on her Vax stance but the constant comments and kissing asses of fellow mumfluencers is so cringe all Laura Bentley, Britney Noonan and Lauren do is reply and kiss ass. Makes you wonder what these whiney bores do all day besides be the first to discover 'motherhood' and write on their overpriced planners.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find Steph really thirsty 🙄
That post Steph did the other day promoting KIC whilst listing she that was proud of her birth mark and cellulite was so embarrassing and tone deaf whilst desperately trying to be relatable… Yes she exercises and eats well to achieve her physique, but there’s no doubt she is absolutely genetically blessed with good looks and build…

Reactions: 9
That post Steph did the other day promoting KIC whilst listing she that was proud of her birth mark and cellulite was so embarrassing and tone deaf whilst desperately trying to be relatable… Yes she exercises and eats well to achieve her physique, but there’s no doubt she is absolutely genetically blessed with good looks and build…
I didn’t see that post, I used to follow her, but I can’t stand selfie photos all day, everyday. Like can’t she and other people find better stuff to do. Tammy Hembrow is guilty of doing that too, though I have never ever followed her.

Reactions: 3
Speaking of KIC am I a dumb dumb or way behind or did Laura’s husband take her name? Did she already address this? How fascinating!

Reactions: 1
Speaking of KIC am I a dumb dumb or way behind or did Laura’s husband take her name? Did she already address this? How fascinating!
Just checked Laura’s IG, he did take her name 😮. I wonder if it’s because of business plans or because of her “brand”? But it’s not really common for husbands to take their wives maiden names, is it?

Reactions: 1
Are we ready for Mikhailla eye bleeping herself into her phone and pouting tonight? Messiiiiikaaaa will be a slobby witch and Tammy will be pulling all the weird faces. 26 Marketinggggggg ✌✌✌ #goals #mumlife #influencers

Reactions: 8
Just checked Laura’s IG, he did take her name 😮. I wonder if it’s because of business plans or because of her “brand”? But it’s not really common for husbands to take their wives maiden names, is it?
I wondered if it might be because Laura only has sisters so it’s a way of keeping the Henshaw name?

Reactions: 4
It makes sense but is still not very common at all. But maybe his family name doesn’t mean much to him and she values hers a lot and it felt like a good compromise.

Reactions: 5
Cry me a river, Mia Plecic. 🤣

There is nothing more crass than a cashed up bogan dropping how much money they have spent.

Reactions: 6
Sarah and Brad back home and the Kearns kids lying in front of the tv watching a movie, as per usual. It’s all they do. Sarah takes screen time really seriously though 🥱

Reactions: 6
Is this the before or after Jessiiikkkah?

6BE5D3E5-C7B1-4514-BF92-3C58A064E6EE.jpeg

Also worked out why she never shows her side profile!!!!

D7A2AB24-30F4-47FE-BC69-98CD159ED7BE.png
71FDF144-0AF2-44C6-8BEC-FF90F0A2D022.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ha! Mikhailla making up testimonials. Tammi asked who it was in the comments. If it was legit, wouldn’t you tell the talent, not have to have them ask in the comments section who it was 🙄

B26F87E5-9B99-45C5-A7EA-BF430321AFCD.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Sophie G and Mel Watts joining 26? I thought they were big enough names who have been doing it long enough to be able to make it solo?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.