Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so? Her hair is different (thank god it’s so much better now) but her face is still the same it’s always been?
It’s been ages since I’ve seen her account but she definitely looks much younger. I suppose post lockdown everyone has had their injectable top ups. Her hair looks way better like that too, I agree!

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one not offended by Dalton taking Laura’s last name? :/
I don’t see the issue at all?
I’m not either. Really can’t figure out what people’s issue is. I mean I know it’s not the usual way it happens, but really what difference does it make whether he or she changes their name? Some people don’t feel a strong connection to their surname and others do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else follow Claire / JetSetMama? She’s been offline since 2019

After the vanity affair piece on the linen wearing Byron Bay stepford influencers came out she separated herself from the pack, last I remember she was renovating her 2mil Byron home and had another baby, whilst some of her friendships and beliefs were a bit wacky I quite liked her. Even with her charmed lifestyle covid must of hit her hard with her family living in the UK and her husband owning a travel business . I hope she’s doing okay

Any tea on her current whereabouts?

Reactions: 6
I’m not either. Really can’t figure out what people’s issue is. I mean I know it’s not the usual way it happens, but really what difference does it make whether he or she changes their name? Some people don’t feel a strong connection to their surname and others do.
I agree. My first husband was willing to take my surname and that was 18 years ago. It’s hardly feminism gone mad. There can be loads of reasons for it and it should be more common.

Reactions: 16
Candice Barber now talking about “loosing her house”. Peak covid in 2020 she was saying how smart they were to sell at top of the market as covid is going to crash everything. Influencers constantly shift from hero to victim.
She did a story a while ago about how they had to sell their house to pay for the settlement with her Aunt🙄 so who knows what is actually true!

Reactions: 3

After the vanity affair piece on the linen wearing Byron Bay stepford influencers came out she separated herself from the pack, last I remember she was renovating her 2mil Byron home and had another baby, whilst some of her friendships and beliefs were a bit wacky I quite liked her. Even with her charmed lifestyle covid must of hit her hard with her family living in the UK and her husband owning a travel business . I hope she’s doing okay

I saw her on a recent insta post of someone’s and seems fine. Still looks great!!

Reactions: 4

She fell down the rabbit hole I believe. Anti 5G anti vax anti everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not really an influencer but did anyone see the HS article and Kim Duthie aka st kilda school girl is now doing only fans

This! So. weird
Definitely feminism gone mad. There are other ways to support feminism. It’s a bit laughable.
My brother took his wife's maiden name for the reason that she comes from an all girl family, so it was their way of continuing the family name. I think its pretty cool, and not really a big deal at all.

Reactions: 19
I don't think anyone is offended. I think the reaction by the stans who think Dalt is the first guy ever to do this is a bit OTT. I've seen countless posts on Facebook praising him. Laura and Dalt have also made a big deal about it.

I never changed my surname when I got married so don't really understand the fuss.

Reactions: 5
I don't think anyone is offended. I think the reaction by the stans who think Dalt is the first guy ever to do this is a bit OTT. I've seen countless posts on Facebook praising him. Laura and Dalt have also made a big deal about it.

I never changed my surname when I got married so don't really understand the fuss.
Did they really? I haven’t actually seen Laura or Dalton say anything about his name change.

Reactions: 5

She was one of the speakers at a protest today in NSW according to footage I saw on someone else’s Instagram, not really surprising though I did enjoy following her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s been ages since I’ve seen her account but she definitely looks much younger. I suppose post lockdown everyone has had their injectable top ups. Her hair looks way better like that too, I agree!
it’s funny because recently I have felt she looks older than usual. She looks great, but just the past week or so I’ve noticed she looks older than usual, but more or less her age.

Did they really? I haven’t actually seen Laura or Dalton say anything about his name change.
I meant the hashtags #thehenshaws which Laura has used for all her posts. Also this post by Dalton posted 10 minutes ago.
Happy to disagree, I don't understand why people are making a fuss and praising him for something women do all the time! 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I actually think it’s because she’s put on weight! She used to be quite thin, maybe a size 8 or so? But she’s now at least a size 12. Don’t get me wrong, I think it suits her to have a bit more because it plumps up her face a bit. But I think she’s just beefed up a lot more than people realise.

I will have to admit that I see her in the flesh quite regularly (she lives near me) and her face looks very normal, not like she’s had stuff done. Definitely wrinkles and all that. I mean, I still think her face is quite lovely but she looks normal not plastic. But the weight gain is noticeable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.