Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will say anything for a dollar.
0F3968C1-16F9-43AF-8587-B0850B23D89E.png
7283C444-E2CA-41A5-B05D-EC6464AEF17C.png

So blown away that 3 days later they’re still using their Replay plates.
Those Wrapd things only turn up when she’s due for an ad with them too.
8E6A62F8-03FA-4F7C-91A0-346F9169E22F.png

03924DD2-BCD7-415D-A82D-5E4616D7118D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wasn't born that hot - she was a gangly, not so good looking kid, with glasses that had coke bottles for lenses. She has totally denied/forgotten where she came from for sure because we're not talking a great suburb to be proud of and she's never worked hard as a mother - she had a nanny because she couldn't cope. I can't stand the woman. She targeted a footy player, she would have had any footy player, there's a breed of girls in the West that the pinnacle of their life is to track and stalk footy players and pin them into marriage. Check out Rayne Embley (Bryant) another hate follow for me. Did the same as Cachia and Judd and married footy players. This one has ended up bitter and single too. Lives in a sponsored apartment, sponsored car and is saaahhhhh bizeee with her three kids that she doesn't have full time and spends most of her time whinging about laundry all the while getting her hair done, going to spas, having lumphatic drainage, lunching and boozing with other hags of a similar ilk. I can't stand them! WAGS - that's their career aspiration from the time the first hormone drops.

Do you think it's a filter? Those eyes are all wrong - theyre like eyes you see through night vision goggles, they're all wrong. Its the no tits for me. She's got the body of a 10 year old.
Her husband has a bigger chest than her & they could pass themselves off as twins. Very woo. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep. If there’s money in it, they’ll promote it. I know how people feel about Kyree (and I agree that she’s often problematic), but at least after she does her spiel, she usually says she doesn’t need it and passes it on. It’s a ploy for engagement, but feels more genuine than “this is the best thing ever” and then the item isn’t seen again until the next ad, ala the Kearns.

Reactions: 9
Do you think it's a filter? Those eyes are all wrong - theyre like eyes you see through night vision goggles, they're all wrong. Its the no tits for me. She's got the body of a 10 year old.
I find her and her husband so weird looking. Not necessarily unattractive per se but just so creepy and odd looking.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 888316View attachment 888319

Those Wrapd things only turn up when she’s due for an ad with them too. View attachment 888320
View attachment 888325
I cannot stand them. How many kids plastic plates etc must they have in their draws. It’s just gross consumerism. Nothing genuine about them. I hope brands realise this soon. I’ve also noticed they have a habit when “paying it forward to their community” that they are always going to purchase or gift something to someone BUT one of their lovely followers always steps up and offers to do it instead. Rather than gifting two they just get all the glory but wear none of the cost.

Reactions: 7
I cannot stand them. How many kids plastic plates etc must they have in their draws. It’s just gross consumerism. Nothing genuine about them. I hope brands realise this soon. I’ve also noticed they have a habit when “paying it forward to their community” that they are always going to purchase or gift something to someone BUT one of their lovely followers always steps up and offers to do it instead. Rather than gifting two they just get all the glory but wear none of the cost.
Even for giveaways (unless Sarah is in a follow loop), it’s usually crap anyway. That most recent LEGO one, it looked like it was going to be for a really small set. I know it’s because she’s gifted insane amounts, but Kyree gives away heaps every week. Even Sophie Cachia forked out her own money to gift people 🤪.

Looks like Sarah is taking another weekend off parenting (is that three in a row now?). At least she’s bringing Brad with her this time I guess.

Reactions: 6
Oh, Steph. Can’t believe you actually paid Jessiika to show off her scribble all through the notebooks you designed, and with the to do lists that are peeling and falling apart from their cover.
But at least the weekly planner looks good!
I guess if you’re using it to schedule in hangovers it isn’t heavily used and abused like the others.
18FED421-98C5-4758-AF52-381421AC5A0E.png

D0421C8E-FF46-48CE-B58D-1144D698FB01.png
09400FEB-4C20-4DB0-8DB4-5EFB643B1261.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 888316View attachment 888319

Those Wrapd things only turn up when she’s due for an ad with them too. View attachment 888320
View attachment 888325
Seriously there is about $500-700 of beauty products in those photos. Get stuffed Sarah, why do companies give you and your platform and your face this MUCH? Please someone cancel them....

Seriously there is about $500-700 of beauty products in those photos. Get stuffed Sarah, why do companies give you and your platform and your face this MUCH? Please someone cancel them....
She claims to have paid for it all herself, she’s just friends with the store owner. Not sure if that’s better or worse 🤣

Oh I love the renno! ZFB was first skin care I used before I knew about skin care. I miss 2016 Zoe, her blog was so good. Pleased for her that she’s killing it but nolonger follow as I just cannot relate at all.

Yes!!!! How is it working class or relatable to have that many products at that price point. She then goes on to advertise those ugly stick on things that no one would want in their bathroom or actually use fro longer that a week. Her whole platform is like a daytime TV infomercial.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry both news sources are crap but eh..

Apparently April got into online body positivity and fat activism “by accident”

Meanwhile here she is a few years earlier after weight loss surgery not so accidentally selling her story, just hoping to inspire others to make changes

I just can’t with her, she’s been so desperate for a platform for so long and will shift her views to suit any band wagon she can hitch her fake smile to

• Haha
It's like something from the 70's 🤮
Don't understand why everyone is into her skin care- for those prices, there are much better products on the market!
I don’t love or hate the reno, but I do not understand Zoe’s (sorry ZOË’s) popularity. I’ve followed and unfollowed for years, but I just find her so fake! Her skincare is ok but overpriced, and definitely doesn’t suit all skin types. The puns and kitschy humour comes across so inauthentic to me. I also get slight mean girl vibes, especially when she’s with her old Cosmo mag mates.

Reactions: 9
Olivia Molly rogers is writing a victim impact statement. Any one know why?
She shared on her stories earlier in the week that she had been groped while on a night out a few years ago and then the man said some really nasty and degrading things. It’s finally in court now.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Was Lauren Dubai's having a crack at the Kearns in her insta stories today about not showering her kids with gifts outside of birthdays and Christmas?!

Was Lauren Dubai's having a crack at the Kearns in her insta stories today about not showering her kids with gifts outside of birthdays and Christmas?!
Outing myself as a LDB fan (yes she’s smug, but so am I 🤣). Could have applied to so many people. The Kearns and EmmyLou immediately came to mind as they’d both advertised Christmas presents for the kids this week. I think she’s former “friends” with Sarah Kearns, so would make sense if she was having a dig.
6BF62E94-4440-4256-85D9-00D3AEF1DECC.jpeg

Reactions: 5
So glad to see the Rainbird kids have their first dining table at the ages of what, 10, 8 and 4? Wonder if they will now learn how to use knives and forks?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.