Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily mail has picked up the story and basically doxxed her address
What did you search? I can't find it
---
Oh wow. Is there any way we can see her subscriber count and if it drops significantly? Or followers maybe?
She is going to get DRAGGED for this.
I'll give you stats tomorrow
---
Oh wow. Is there any way we can see her subscriber count and if it drops significantly? Or followers maybe?
She is going to get DRAGGED for this.
I'll give you stats tomorrow

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her. Foul behaviour. Beyond devastated for Veruca. What an unthinkable tragedy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Amber has her own thread and we are having the same conversation on both. Post here:

Reactions: 12
Is this witch for real? Be kind? She literally shamed another mother online for her parenting choices. And not in a nice way at all 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I swear to god if I never see another boring, white woman with obvious disordered eating give unhelpful, unsolicited advice and then cry about being trolled I could die happy

Reactions: 35
I’ve never been a Veruca fan but she quite often comes onto my TikTok fyp and I must say motherhood has made me see in a different life. She has been so happy and content lately i have loved seeing it. What a tragedy. My heart breaks for her.
RIP baby Cash

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Says police are investigating the death on the headlines for daily mail
the Daily Fail are notorious for click bait.
You call 000 if you find your baby deceased.
Police will attend. Protocol. Ask any cop.
Extremely unlikely they are “investigating” anything.

Never heard of her, don’t know her story, don’t know a single thing about her but i do know that no one deserves to lose their baby or have the cause of death or what she did or didn’t do speculated online. My heart goes out to her.
If there was any speculation or concern that it was malicious she wouldn’t be posting online.

PS. duck you Amber Paul. Scum rat.
Everyone come join on her thread

• Heart
Reactions: 40
God I feel for Veruca, just absolutely devastating. I really hope after she posted that she removed all her social media apps from her phone to avoid seeing people speculating in the comments.
The anti-vaxxers are coming out in full force.
just because you add the 🥺 emoji doesn’t make the vile you spill any better.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Sadly there are around 100 sudden and unexplained deaths of infants every year in Australia, often while sleeping. So heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.