Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! You summed it up well.

And yes, the brand trip with the room with a fireplace and the gifted $1000 beanies.

Imagine the cost of flying them there, the accommodation, food etc.

Yes, those beanies are $500 each.

But please don't forget how much she misses the kids.
She has posted more instagram stories about how hard it is without the kids, boohoo.
For the most part, I do like Chloe but her lack of insight and empathy for others is really getting worse. I know her mum is sick and her dad getting older etc but she is lucky to be able to travel and live virtually wherever they need to, they aren't working long hours away from home trying to make ends meet.

Reactions: 5
She has posted more instagram stories about how hard it is without the kids, boohoo.
For the most part, I do like Chloe but her lack of insight and empathy for others is really getting worse. I know her mum is sick and her dad getting older etc but she is lucky to be able to travel and live virtually wherever they need to, they aren't working long hours away from home trying to make ends meet.
Right - I really like her but your “away for work” compared to others is very different… you’re not working FIFO for weeks in a remote community you’re on a boujee brand trip with your husband

Reactions: 9
Right - I really like her but your “away for work” compared to others is very different… you’re not working FIFO for weeks in a remote community you’re on a boujee brand trip with your husband
How about the Botox and eyebrow lift talk. Like it's normal to do that after having a baby and everyone has the money and time for that.

She must think about her face a lot.. she was talking about individual lines on her forehead when people are struggling to afford food and rent.

How about Charlotte Heinrich’s “competition winner” clearly being a friend of hers. She follows the winner and she follows her. Also surname is Austin which is the surname of a friend of hers (Pippa) who features regularly. I’d put money on it they’re related. It would be the day I would buy anything from her and line her pockets!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
May be the wrong thread, but does anyone know anything about Sophie Coote’s (co-owner of SIR) marriage? Had the most amazing wedding last year, but no sign of husband over the last few months…

Reactions: 4
How about Charlotte Heinrich’s “competition winner” clearly being a friend of hers. She follows the winner and she follows her. Also surname is Austin which is the surname of a friend of hers (Pippa) who features regularly. I’d put money on it they’re related. It would be the day I would buy anything from her and line her pockets!!
This does not surprise me one bit. It seemed like the only people that purchases from her are her friends.
I noticed that she has dropped links to her other jewellery business on her linked in (even though she has the article her friend wrote up). Wonder what happened there.

Reactions: 8
May be the wrong thread, but does anyone know anything about Sophie Coote’s (co-owner of SIR) marriage? Had the most amazing wedding last year, but no sign of husband over the last few months…
I don’t think she posted much of him before the wedding. I’d be very surprised if they have split.

Reactions: 1
I’d be surprised, too. I take your point - perhaps she’s deliberately not posting anything of him. It just seems a bit strange that there’s been a lot of social functions/holidays with zero reference to him.

I don’t think she posted much of him before the wedding. I’d be very surprised if they have split.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know much about Reece Hawkins Only Fans girlfriend? She recently followed Cinnamon Baby, so pregnancy rumours going around.
She is a carbon copy of London.

how can these women still go with Reece?
He has no job. No money.
Abandoned one of his children in America.
Rarely sees his other 2 kids in Australia.
He is such a selfish person.
Wht is his appeal

Reactions: 34
She is a carbon copy of London.

how can these women still go with Reece?
He has no job. No money.
Abandoned one of his children in America.
Rarely sees his other 2 kids in Australia.
He is such a selfish person.
Wht is his appeal
There's a lot of women who go for the bad boy's.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Jett Kenny’s post about his holiday with Lily and wanting to partner with brands? How bleeping cringe and embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
More embarrassing is his mum commenting all the time on his thirst traps 🤢
Oh yeah, she is weird AF. I get close families but she definitely crosses the line all the time.
She's living her life through him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.