Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making a whole lotta unreferenced claims in that piece of text. Spreading fear and guilting parents into buying her ‘ebook’. Anecdotal I know, but a friend has diabetes and is the healthiest, fittest person I know. Another friend has heart disease, also despite being fit and healthy, and prioritising ’wholefoods’. So no, they’re not lifestyle diseases in every case. You’ve had your 15 mins in fame, now crawl back in to the hole from whence you came!

Reactions: 19
He's enjoying his meal ticket. Seems like he doesn't work or do anything really, I'd find it really off-putting having a partner who just lives off me like that and does nothing

Did anyone see her stories recently? They're on some extravagant brand trip with drunk elephant in Lake Tahoe. Brand trips are just a gross display of consumerism, it baffles me that influencers get all that tit for free while the rest of us are working out asses off, barely managing to get by
Yes! You summed it up well.

And yes, the brand trip with the room with a fireplace and the gifted $1000 beanies.

Imagine the cost of flying them there, the accommodation, food etc.

Yes, those beanies are $500 each.

But please don't forget how much she misses the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They look like a picture of health 🙄

I can't attach the screenshot in this reply but where she said "kids will eat what you give them" makes me angry. They absolutely will not. One of my children ate organic, fruit and vegetable, happily snacks on vegetables for snacks, also eats chocolate and other foods. One of my other children is a beige only eater and it would cause them to be upset if we were to even put it on their plate or ask them to try it. I parented them the same abd one has major issues and the other doesn't. One would starve before they would eat certain things so don't tell us kids will rat what they're given 😡
The irony in her statements is, whose children will more be likely to develop eating disorders. Hint, not the beige only 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
69CFCDD2-3003-4DA3-B74E-804B911EE4A9.png
Influencer updates is absolute trash, this is not content it is a tragedy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Oh and she tagged her!! Wtf.

This is devastating. Utterly tragic. I hope she’s got a good support network.

• Sad
  • Angry
This is the lowest of the low I hope this is her demise. What a piece of scum

Reactions: 22
Unfortunately I don’t think it’s a joke. I hate to speculate but if you look through her highlights there are countless examples of unsafe sleeping arrangements 😭 absolutely tragic.
I know this is a gossip site but I don't think it's appropriate to speculate on this (at any time but especially not hours since it was announced).
SIDS is common in babies. Don't make this harder for her or anyone that has had a baby pass way from SIDS.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Amber’s copping it in the comments. It’s not ‘influencer content’ — it is absolutely tragic 😞
Some of her subscribers have said they’re cancelling their subscriptions too.
The post has been up for an hour and after a scroll of the 400+ comments every single one seems to be telling her to delete it and she still hasn’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Some of her subscribers have said they’re cancelling their subscriptions too.
The post has been up for an hour and after a scroll of the 400+ comments every single one seems to be telling her to delete it and she still hasn’t.
She has now deleted all the comments and turned them off!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know this is a gossip site but I don't think it's appropriate to speculate on this (at any time but especially not hours since it was announced).
SIDS is common in babies. Don't make this harder for her or anyone that has had a baby pass way from SIDS.
100% this, please be respectful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.