Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading a post or maybe an email from infamous swim some time ago, basically asking for support. I’m hazy on the details but the owner was being up front about it. It’s a pity because she really did well (I think) with it, I remember when infamous swim was a bikini label that you’d see in like, zoo magazine 15 years ago (current owner bought it out maybe ten years ago and rebuilt it from the ground up.)
Yeah they did that crowdfunding thing to raise funds. I think Hilary Holme just did it recently. The email asking for money was so poorly worded.

I have a few pieces from infamous and they are mixed. Some great and some not so good. The sizing and fabric is inconsistent across prints also. I think she just tried to expand too fast. Too many collaborations and collabs with influencers.

I stopped purchasing after a rude customer service email. Even though I've loved having matching things with my kids and partner. Wasn't worth it in the end.

Reactions: 9
I remember reading a post or maybe an email from infamous swim some time ago, basically asking for support. I’m hazy on the details but the owner was being up front about it. It’s a pity because she really did well (I think) with it, I remember when infamous swim was a bikini label that you’d see in like, zoo magazine 15 years ago (current owner bought it out maybe ten years ago and rebuilt it from the ground up.)
Yes they were asking for people to buy in. Holme Beauty sent out the same sort of offer this week. I wonder if they’re in trouble too?
---
Should have read all the comments first 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They did a collab with Kasey Rainbow which was huge….

Then they basically stole her signature style and manufactured the pieces without her. Dog act.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is so delusional! I can’t stand the way she pouts her lips and carries on. I also have some big ethical questions about her behaviour regarding the way she promotes her breast pumps and sleep advice.
yep sleep consultant who’s kids don’t sleep, and flogging breast pumps as an IBCLC who knows that you shouldn’t pump in the first 6 weeks of EBF…

Reactions: 15
Call out - does anyone actually find this guy attractive? Anybody? 🤢

(genuine question)
Absolutely not everything about these 2 is so cringe. He is an absolute flog and Holy was an absolute witch (no bad edit BS) his mum still bleeping despises her it's funny.

Reactions: 18
Call out - does anyone actually find this guy attractive? Anybody? 🤢

(genuine question)
I think Jimmy and Holly are cute lol and I've spoken to them both and they've been lovely. They can be a bit slack with disclosing ads though.
---
Absolutely not everything about these 2 is so cringe. He is an absolute flog and Holy was an absolute witch (no bad edit BS) his mum still bleeping despises her it's funny.
I find it hard to believe that his mum can despise her if she is going to their house (on their invitation) and hanging out with them while Jimmy is away.

Reactions: 1
Charlotte Heinrich finally admitting she is no longer with the first jewellery company. I have so many questions!!
What went down?
Did Dua Lipa send a cease and desist so they got rid of her?
Who will she stalk next?
Will her bestie write another Vogue article about the new company?

Screenshot_20240217_173859_Instagram~2.jpg

Reactions: 4
Charlotte Heinrich finally admitting she is no longer with the first jewellery company. I have so many questions!!
What went down?
Did Dua Lipa send a cease and desist so they got rid of her?
Who will she stalk next?
Will her bestie write another Vogue article about the new company?

View attachment 2762761
Why are so many people changing careers to jewellers is it the new MLM?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so delusional! I can’t stand the way she pouts her lips and carries on. I also have some big ethical questions about her behaviour regarding the way she promotes her breast pumps and sleep advice.
The lips and ridiculous hair. Had to unfollow a while back, she doesn’t even follow her own program or advice.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.