Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Danni babe….wheres your Nutrition or Dietician degree? What? You’re a PT? A “coach” 🥴
IMG_4747.jpeg
IMG_4746.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Courtney McCarty arriving home after the year in the caravan as if she's the first to have profound lessons to make a dollar as a coaching quack with zero qualifications

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone follow Nadia Bokody (later in life lesbian) - I was wondering if anything happened to her relationship? The two very much hard launched and were all over each other and now haven't seen them/Nadia has also been very quiet.

Ok more of this now I’ve seen this couple 😂 Are we meant to want food/fitness advice from this couple? Jesus Christ 😳🥴 They look like siblings
I know it’s not even worth discussing because it’s so ridiculous, but no hun, you can’t control what someone puts in their mouth. As the parent, you control what is served. What the child chooses to eat, is up to them. Many children will choose to eat nothing, which is a lot worse for them than some cheese and crackers. Most kids can survive a beige diet with no nutrient deficiencies.

That lunchbox was FINE. Yes it’s better to eat whole foods, but that lunchbox wasn’t going to give those kids diabetes or heart disease. We know that restricting food and focussing on “good vs bad” can lead to problematic behaviour around food and eating disorders. That’s where the health problems come from. Normalising the little, portion sized packet of Oreos helps to prevent that child from binging and stuffing a whole sleeve of Oreos down in one sitting.

And no Danni, I don’t send biscuits or roll ups etc in my child’s lunchbox, so I’m not personally triggered, but they do get white bread and sometimes crackers 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I know it’s not even worth discussing because it’s so ridiculous, but no hun, you can’t control what someone puts in their mouth. As the parent, you control what is served. What the child chooses to eat, is up to them. Many children will choose to eat nothing, which is a lot worse for them than some cheese and crackers. Most kids can survive a beige diet with no nutrient deficiencies.

That lunchbox was FINE. Yes it’s better to eat whole foods, but that lunchbox wasn’t going to give those kids diabetes or heart disease. We know that restricting food and focussing on “good vs bad” can lead to problematic behaviour around food and eating disorders. That’s where the health problems come from. Normalising the little, portion sized packet of Oreos helps to prevent that child from binging and stuffing a whole sleeve of Oreos down in one sitting.

And no Danni, I don’t send biscuits or roll ups etc in my child’s lunchbox, so I’m not personally triggered, but they do get white bread and sometimes crackers 😱
Can’t beat a soft white bread Vegemite and cheese sandwich… all those carbs and salt and sugar … Delish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell, Danni and her husband look like they need a bloody good burger. Not exactly a glowing imagine of health but go off guys, die on that ridiculous hill 👏 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What shits me is she says she’s just spreading education. witch I know sending my kids to school with honey sandwiches on white bread and packet snacks isn’t ideal, but what would be worse is sending them with a bleeping whole grain roll with lean protein and salad and them starving at school cos they’re not going to bleeping eat it. bleeping condescending twit. And no I don’t need your bleeping e-book and if I needed help with my kids nutrition I would see a bleeping professional, not someone who looks extremely malnourished and void of any joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Wait until Danno learns about some of the stuff we autists love to and HAVE to eat because nothing is stronger than the will of AFRID and we actually dgaf and will go to bed hungry for days in a row thnx.

Also if eating her way makes my skin look like that I don’t want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Re Danni Duncan - her husband is now saying she angered parents who are clearly lazy in their food and that there is 24 hours in a day so better choices should be made
I’ve never heard of either of these two morons until yesterday. They sound like a couple of nobodies who are trying to drum up engagement and increase their profile by being ‘cOnTroVeRsIaL’

Reactions: 27
They look like they’ve both just kicked a particularly nasty meth addiction.
I know you said this as a joke, but tit, doesn’t look far from the truth, you would avoid these cunts outside the shopping center 😂 they look like meth junkies for real.
Her hair is receding and her complexion isn’t great, what’s that making her look like she’s growing a mustache?
Hideous pair of uneducated fuckheads trying to hit the big time.
---
Also Danni babe….wheres your Nutrition or Dietician degree? What? You’re a PT? A “coach” 🥴View attachment 2737091View attachment 2737092
Is there a governing body for this sort of thing, who can it be reported to if she’s giving out diet advice and isn’t qualified?
Might tip the ATO off just incase too. duck you Dani.

Reactions: 25
Ok more of this now I’ve seen this couple 😂 Are we meant to want food/fitness advice from this couple? Jesus Christ 😳🥴 They look like siblings
They look like a picture of health 🙄

I can't attach the screenshot in this reply but where she said "kids will eat what you give them" makes me angry. They absolutely will not. One of my children ate organic, fruit and vegetable, happily snacks on vegetables for snacks, also eats chocolate and other foods. One of my other children is a beige only eater and it would cause them to be upset if we were to even put it on their plate or ask them to try it. I parented them the same abd one has major issues and the other doesn't. One would starve before they would eat certain things so don't tell us kids will rat what they're given 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They look like a picture of health 🙄

I can't attach the screenshot in this reply but where she said "kids will eat what you give them" makes me angry. They absolutely will not. One of my children ate organic, fruit and vegetable, happily snacks on vegetables for snacks, also eats chocolate and other foods. One of my other children is a beige only eater and it would cause them to be upset if we were to even put it on their plate or ask them to try it. I parented them the same abd one has major issues and the other doesn't. One would starve before they would eat certain things so don't tell us kids will rat what they're given 😡
This is my situation too, I can sympathise, there isn’t a thing you can do, you can’t force kids to eat things they just simply cannot.
These fuckwits have got no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What does everyone think of Chloe's husband? He seems to have won lotto by marrying her. Older man in his 40's and doesn't need or want to work.
He's enjoying his meal ticket. Seems like he doesn't work or do anything really, I'd find it really off-putting having a partner who just lives off me like that and does nothing

Did anyone see her stories recently? They're on some extravagant brand trip with drunk elephant in Lake Tahoe. Brand trips are just a gross display of consumerism, it baffles me that influencers get all that tit for free while the rest of us are working out asses off, barely managing to get by

Reactions: 8
He's enjoying his meal ticket. Seems like he doesn't work or do anything really, I'd find it really off-putting having a partner who just lives off me like that and does nothing

Did anyone see her stories recently? They're on some extravagant brand trip with drunk elephant in Lake Tahoe. Brand trips are just a gross display of consumerism, it baffles me that influencers get all that tit for free while the rest of us are working out asses off, barely managing to get by
I really don’t want to her Chloe complaining about the cost of anything then she’s gone USA to Australia stayed with her parents for months over Xmas then Canada left kids with his mum then USA now this brand trip then back to Australia! 🥴 Like she’s doing ok! Both of them don’t have to work a consistent 9-5. He seems to be the main carer of the kids. Living the good life!

Reactions: 13
NS didn’t realise they be giving out double degrees in Pointé and Nutrition at Ballet school these days 🤦🏼‍♀️🩰
What I absolutely hate is that she’s giving her advice and opinion and trying to sell her ebook and courses and Abbie didn’t ask for it! Like don’t even use her pic without her name. Make up your own examples.

Reactions: 17
If I have to hear that Danni chick say “eat more wholefoods” one more time…. Oh my lord. She loves the sound of her own voice. Guess what love, I made the switch a long time ago to “eating more wholefoods” and I feel worse than I did while eating that bad bad sugary processed food. If you aren’t paying for my groceries shut your cake hole

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.