Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer Updates AU

Amber “Paul” steals a lot of her content from Tattle so it was only a matter of time before she got her own thread!

Post any tea!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks @Michy02 for starting this

It's becoming more and more obvious that Amber wants to just stay at home and be an influencer or be on a tv. That didn't work out so Amber thought she should be paid to read Tattle and post unverified information.

Screen_Recording_20240108_171628_Instagram_exported_2109~2.jpg

Amber likes to sit at home in her Peter Alexander pjs and read Tattle.

You can watch her old lives on her YouTube channel.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She would be so happy to have her own thread.

Sending in her own snippets of info she gets off tattle for her own content is probably what she does to get engagement and people to subscribe to her bullshit money making scheme.

Reactions: 21

It's becoming more and more obvious that Amber wants to just stay at home and be an influencer or be on a tv. That didn't work out so Amber thought she should be paid to read Tattle and post unverified information.

View attachment 2675451

What a selfish bleeping twit. Straight up says I didn't want to work so I fleeced you suckers. duck her. Can't wait to see this subscription fail and watch her end up with egg on her frying pan forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2675451

So her Plan A for her finances was legitimately ‘win a game show’? That seems very reasonable and not at all delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And she's an accountant.

Here's the Daily Mail article about Amber.

I love this quote: 'My sister Kayla, the owner of Tribe Skincare, suggested I start a TikTok page where I can talk about the interesting things that Australian Influencers are doing.'

If I'm ever interviewed, I'll make sure to be like "my sister, a cashier at Coles, suggested I join Tattle" 🙄🥴 This woman wasn't even on my radar until this week, and now everything I learn about her is annoying me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Influencer Updates AU

Amber “Paul” steals a lot of her content from Tattle so it was only a matter of time before she got her own thread!

Post any tea!!
Thanks for the thread.
She is going to be so excited she has her own thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the thread.
She is going to be so excited she has her own thread!
I was just about to say that this will make her entire 2024 but she won’t be able to mention it as she doesn’t want to lose any of her subscribers to the free content she steals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she bangs on about how she is different because she puts her face to the account… yeh cool. You just report tattle stuff. Actually give an opinion.

Last year the Katrina irby thing happened and she went silent

Reactions: 18
Will be interesting to see how much she posts this week. Yesterday was about 5 stories and a few of them she just screen shotted from other accounts that I already follow.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Noticed she's been a little on the down low since all her paid content got posted here (again; because she gets content from here).

I laughed when I read that it was her sister that told her she should post about influencers on tiktok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Noticed she's been a little on the down low since all her paid content got posted here (again; because she gets content from here).

I laughed when I read that it was her sister that told her she should post about influencers on tiktok.
I was wondering how she's going to keep all of this up.

I find it hard enough keeping up with Emmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was wondering how she's going to keep all of this up.

I find it hard enough keeping up with Emmy.
Right?!

Was wondering, can you guys spot me a coupla bux a month so I can screenshot pics of Emmy from other people's insta pages (that you could all easily find yourselves) and not have to go to my actual job? Thanks✌🏼

• Haha
Right?!

Was wondering, can you guys spot me a coupla bux a month so I can screenshot pics of Emmy from other people's insta pages (that you could all easily find yourselves) and not have to go to my actual job? Thanks✌🏼
Don't forget to cry about having an investment property on you insta stories too.

• Haha