Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it so insanely criiiiiinge when Lauren talks about “beautiful” Reece is?!
✨⭐LoOk HoW bEaUtiFuL yOuR hAnDs ArE⭐✨
😬😬🫠🫠

View attachment 2522557
It’s super weird. I remember they met via her Facebook he sent her a DM and she was like 🥵. I’m sure she’s with him for his “personality” 😏😉😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s super weird. I remember they met via her Facebook he sent her a DM and she was like 🥵. I’m sure she’s with him for his “personality” 😏😉😉🤣🤣
😬😬😬😬😬 big yikes! Lol yea, personality! Suuuuuure Jan!
@Director of Mugs you’re so right! She’s SO lucky to have him! I honestly don’t get what he sees in this crazy bird lady!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
😬😬😬😬😬 big yikes! Lol yea, personality! Suuuuuure Jan!
@Director of Mugs you’re so right! She’s SO lucky to have him! I honestly don’t get what he sees in this crazy bird lady!!
It sure is. I guess they just feel stuck with each other? Especially now with the house etc,

Reece gets no break from Lauren. He can't even watch something on his phone without Lauren grabbing at him.

Reactions: 5
I can't get over how many influencers don't take sun safety seriously when it comes to their kids. Almost every photo Indy Clinton posts of Navy at the beach or fishing, he's shirtless and without a hat. It's so irresponsible and sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can't get over how many influencers don't take sun safety seriously when it comes to their kids. Almost every photo Indy Clinton posts of Navy at the beach or fishing, he's shirtless and without a hat. It's so irresponsible and sad!
take a squiz at Laura Laughlin on Insta and she has a thread here too. You’ll think Indy is a saint after that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hard agree. And not just their kids - Jamie.loves has been all shades of crispy red during this Bali trip. Considering one of her besties had moles etc cut out of her face only months ago, she should know better than to irresponsibly worship the sun. :(

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sarah's Day is guilty of this too, the boys are always shirtless and hatless at the beach!

Can someone please tell mumma_to_glamma to stop opening and closing her mouth in all her reels like a damn goldfish

• Haha
on the same page as this, did you see her surfing?? So irresponsible imagine if she fell off or someone hit her. How does she think it’s ok

Reactions: 1
Here’s RevieJane with another woe is me, the past few weeks have been really heavy guys 🙄 Wasn’t she running around a bottle shop with her mates taking selfies last weekend while out for drinks, and also finding lots of time for half marathons and fitness comps. I’m not sure her definition of hardship is one most people relate to 😐
It’s alright she’s back to having me time, going for a run with a friend. Honestly this is all she seems to do.

Reactions: 6
bleeping foul what an entitled witch. That mask won't protect that woman from getting the flu
What the duck, I have no idea who this witch is, but that’s so wrong.
When I was crook with the flu I was bedridden, it was a struggle to go to the toilet, no chance I was having any one come over to do nails.

Reactions: 20
bleeping foul what an entitled witch. That mask won't protect that woman from getting the flu
Another day another influenza acting like a total bleep. That poor nail technician. She catches the flu and she is losing her income. The way rich people dehumanise poor people is just so awful.

Reactions: 41
Anybody see Ruby Burciaga’s story last night in Bali? 100% sure that’s Reece Hawkins. Poor girl must be so stupid to even entertain the idea of him. Jumping from one low life, Ciarran Stott to now Reece 🙄🙄

Is anyone else familiar with Organic Mum? She is your standard ignorant anti vaxer, however what baffles me is how she posts against LGTBQIA + constantly.. I feel like the anti vax tit is bad enough but in this day and age posting videos mocking “ gays “ and trans is just unacceptable.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Is anyone else familiar with Organic Mum? She is your standard ignorant anti vaxer, however what baffles me is how she posts against LGTBQIA + constantly.. I feel like the anti vax tit is bad enough but in this day and age posting videos mocking “ gays “ and trans is just unacceptable.
An ambassador for Bissell 😳. That’s really not good enough 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That manicure/flu post has enraged me.
Who the duck took the photo for the entitled witch, and didn’t think to say ‘actually it’s totally inappropriate to have someone do your nails in case you give it to them??’

They’re putting someone probably on a casual, minimal income of not being able to make a living for a week.

duck, when I had the flu, I told the dude installing g dog door nowhere near where I was, so he could make an informed decision.

I see cunts everywhere

Reactions: 19
Does she not realise the Bissell requires lots of chemicals 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.