Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
I can understand why you feel that way. I’m hoping that people don’t think that, rather they don’t agree with how it was proposed to be put in place and actioned.
Yeah I'm out and this is the last thing I'll say on this cause a couple of comments on this thread make me feel worse. But a white person voting no because how it was proposed is a bullshit excuse. It's literally changing the constitution to allow a First Nations body to inform Parliament. For people to vote no because they didn't know enough is fucked. It's literally our human rights and the way we feel today should have been enough for white people to vote yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Jesus fucking arrogant and condescending much?

View attachment 2510689
It is but I somewhat agree with her for once. However she could have worded it a bit differently. The soul destroying pain most First Nations people feel today means we're angry and upset and grappling with the fact most people don't see us as worthy of a single thing. Canberra is the place I feel safest, im not sure if it's for the reasons Lauren has said though.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

marthamartyr

Yeah I'm out and this is the last thing I'll say on this cause a couple of comments on this thread make me feel worse. But a white person voting no because how it was proposed is a bullshit excuse. It's literally changing the constitution to allow a First Nations body to inform Parliament. For people to vote no because they didn't know enough is fucked. It's literally our human rights and the way we feel today should have been enough for white people to vote yes.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Didn’t know enough? Find out. Didn’t like how it was proposed? Do some more digging into what’s it’s actually about. People hiding behind a these excuses is ridiculous and ignorant. Those No voters won’t be doing anything to help today I can guarantee. Would’ve been better if only aboriginal had voted on this considering it only affects them. Anyways that’s my piece

• Heart
Reactions: 57
We shouldn’t have to vote for something ridiculous like that
No, we shouldn’t have to vote on something like that, but unfortunately we do have to if we want it in the Constitution, where it should be. If that’s why people voted no then they actually weren’t well informed. The government fucked up the entire thing and now it’s a dead issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Is there anything influenzas don’t share? 🤢

View attachment 2536375
Tbh I don’t hate this. Old mate haemorrhoids don’t really get much air time despite being such a common issue particularly during and after pregnancy. I suffer from them and they are extremely painful and have affected my life such that I’ve missed out on participating in important events, unable to take my child to the playground etc. really under discussed issue in my opinion

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
LDB is stating facts. Time and time again we see the areas of marginalised or lower socio economic groups voting for right wing policies. For gods sakes, the trump vote is reliant on the poors of America. The fact that the largest concentration of political parties have voted pro vote says it all. Add in the vote from remote NT- it’s all yes. Democracy is great except it relies on ppl being able to educate themselves properly and sadly this doesn’t happen. Any policy that prevents education is a policy that is hoping to progress right wing policy, end of

• Heart
Reactions: 49

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Im knocking on 50’s door and honestly the thought of being pregnant is honestly abhorrent

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Lauren Dubois is such a virtue signalling attention seeker. She acts as though sending a few DM’s has helped the cause. She only claimed her supposed indigenous heritage when it was trending and I have never seen her actively do anything for the indigenous community. If she truly cares so much, I’d like to see her take some actual, meaningful, physical action. Go mentor some young First Nations people at the ACT universities, promote the Indigenous Literacy Foundation on your platform, donate food and supplies to a remote community. I could list hundreds of other options she’s never bothered with. I find her to be so fake and shallow in all her commentary on this
Not defending her because I know she’s a divisive figure 😂 but she’s said for years that she has indigenous heritage. I think she avoids centring that part of her identity because she knows she has so much pretty white girl (presenting) privilege. People were calling her out for being white, which is why she mentioned it again here. Her background and area of expertise is Australian politics, so I think it’s the perfect issue for her to talk about and I don’t doubt that she swayed many people to the yes side.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
LDB is stating facts. Time and time again we see the areas of marginalised or lower socio economic groups voting for right wing policies. For gods sakes, the trump vote is reliant on the poors of America. The fact that the largest concentration of political parties have voted pro vote says it all. Add in the vote from remote NT- it’s all yes. Democracy is great except it relies on ppl being able to educate themselves properly and sadly this doesn’t happen. Any policy that prevents education is a policy that is hoping to progress right wing policy, end of
Thank you 👏👏👏 all FACTS. Someone gets it. LDB is only divisive because you can’t argue against her or dismiss her and that’s annoying when you’re on the opposite side. But when she’s arguing for ME and my mob, I’m cheering her like no one else.
---
I’d rather talk about ALL the white women who said nothing instead of someone who put herself out there, put herself on the line for us.
So many of these influenzas acted like it didn’t even happen. Because their lives have now gone on exactly as they always have. It made no impact on them and this historic moment just passed by like it didn’t matter. Shame job on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

robbolife

Chatty Member
Fucking foul what an entitled bitch. That mask won't protect that woman from getting the flu
Another day another influenza acting like a total cunt. That poor nail technician. She catches the flu and she is losing her income. The way rich people dehumanise poor people is just so awful.

Reactions: 41

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m don’t work in pharmacy nor retail.
Just heard her bragging about all the weight she’s lost while on it.
Just thought it’s a bit $h!t when she’s built her brand off being plus size and body confidence for larger women. People who follow clearly are given a false narrative aren’t they. Can’t stand the fakesness.
You don’t need to explain yourself, this is a gossip group and if people don’t like what they read they can scroll on 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 40

mindlessness

VIP Member
I really love on Tattle when someone's name comes up and it turns out there are like 40 threads on them already. Like I'm not across Simone and her backstory but if I was the thrill of finding other people fed up with her BS would be the best. Love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I love (hate?) watching how quickly any anti-racing comments get deleted from their posts. Olivia Molly Rogers must have someone working overtime on her socials today - comments were disappearing so fast.
Happy one year anniversary of OMR blocking me for asking how her sobriety and mental health content works with an event centred around drinking and gambling 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

leilanileilani

😂 I voted NO! Why? Because the First Nations who I know & love don’t want it. I done my research. Oh by the way I don’t live in a low socioeconomic area, oh & I have a uni degree 😄
The irony of saying “I have a uni degree” to show how educated you are in the same post as “I done my research” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

marthamartyr

What is with influencer updates posting photos of herself and facts about her own life? Me thinks someone is angling to be an influencer themselves. No one cares about you, people are just there for the goss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

notgifted

VIP Member
After seeing every influencer plus their husbands advertise this brand there is no way I’m buying even if it’s 40% off. I don’t trust the paid promotions of it.
The minute James partnered with the Kearns they lost any hope of a cent out of me. Looking at Brad Kearns after using the eye masks & he still looks worse than an 80 year olds wrinkled, saggy ball sack tells me they don’t work.

• Haha
Reactions: 35