Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s alright she’s back to having me time, going for a run with a friend. Honestly this is all she seems to do.
I’m not sure RevieJane actually realises what a “shocking couple of weeks” looks like. Because for most people it’s not having this much kid-free, partying and fitness me time 🫢

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure RevieJane actually realises what a “shocking couple of weeks” looks like. Because for most people it’s not having this much kid-free, partying and fitness me time 🫢
Especially when we are being bombarded with videos around the world of people who are really having a shocking few weeks.
I’m all for ‘everyone has their problems, and we shouldn’t be saying someone has it worse and minimise them’ but there is such a thing as being tone deaf and she is it.

Reactions: 14
Is anyone else familiar with Organic Mum? She is your standard ignorant anti vaxer, however what baffles me is how she posts against LGTBQIA + constantly.. I feel like the anti vax tit is bad enough but in this day and age posting videos mocking “ gays “ and trans is just unacceptable.
GROSS. Another one that also doesn’t give a duck about car seat safety.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not LC thinking she’s the ONLY Lauren Curtis in the WHOLE WORLD! 🤯😳🫠🫣
My god the level of narcissism these iNfLuEnZaS have is insane!
IMG_9272.jpeg
IMG_9273.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
GROSS. Another one that also doesn’t give a duck about car seat safety.
Jesus Christ. FOUR kids and not one strapped in properly.
what’s the point of living an organic life if you’re risking your babies flying through the windscreen if you get in a car accident?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
No no no to She’s So Seasonal in the Kmart skirt 😗 It’s even worse in her stories where you can see how high up she is wearing it.

Reactions: 8
No no no to She’s So Seasonal in the Kmart skirt 😗 It’s even worse in her stories where you can see how high up she is wearing it.
The skirt is fugly as duck along with her attitude/personality that’s so freaking annoying. The babyish, high pitched, giggly talk is awful

Reactions: 9
Neither of the small toddlers in the back have their shoulder straps on and the seven year old is sitting in the front with only a lap belt?
Christ on a freaking Darwin Award.
This tit makes me so mad!! Car seat safety is not that difficult and to put the seatbelt on yourself and not your children correctly is pure insanity. Preaching about low tox and then risking their lives in the car 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
Pic for reference If I have to see it so does everyone else. Seriously - the skirt looks cheap and ill fitting were kmart taking the piss gifting this to her?
I usually love Shesoseasonal but her trying to flog this heinous ill fitting skirt was a big no from me. I’m also getting over the constant style movement pics

Reactions: 3
No it was Anna Not so perfect mum that sent flowers to the Kearns. Not Lauren! I was heavily invested in that saga.
---

Close to outing myself here but I am a fellow school mum myself. Everyone I know really likes her. She’s quiet but really lovely to everyone. Even my kids like her because she’s “that mum that does the Mother’s Day/Father’s Day stalls” and she’s nice to all the kids.
So don’t know who your friend is but it sounds fake to me.
Maybe a difference of opinion, it was a while ago that there was a discussion about her and the school mum pick up what to wear reel etc but I don’t think someone not liking her Should be thought of as fake. Agree to disagree. I don’t mind her myself, sometimes she can be a bit condescending but she does share a lot of good content and knowledge so it balances out.
I personally can’t think of a single person that everyone likes :ROFLMAO: there will always be someone out there that dislikes a person

Reactions: 6
Sarah Mills - stories - a young woman on TikTok that Sarah says bullies Monroe - Sarah is basically bullying her and sharing her account so she gets a pile on

Uuuurgh, terrible behaviour

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.