Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it has something to do with vaccinations during covid. LD was pro, Kearns kept quiet and it was assumed this was the reason but I think LD simply realised what C&:;s they really were. They lost quite a lot of Insta friends during this time
Sarah can’t keep any friends, let alone these faux influencer friend type arrangements. Agree that Covid and vaccine stuff was likely a convenient excuse, once Lauren saw Sarah’s true colours.

Reactions: 11
Anyone have any info on what she posted?
usually very unproblematic from what I’ve seen!
Basically she said she was going to post about her trip through the US, but given the worlds current situation, she decided not to. I didn’t think anything of it, seemed reasonable but she must’ve got some backlash for whatever reason. I think she’s pretty genuine and would feel rotten if she’s pissed people off

Reactions: 9
I really like her, she is very genuine and donates collars to worthwhile charities. I hope she doesn’t disappear.

Reactions: 7
Yes I’ve said it before and will say it again. She was a part of the SMILF gang up. I know SMILF was out of line at times, but when she challenged the Kearns and called them out, Lauren was the first to send flowers in support of the Kearns and publicly bashed SMILF. Now where is that friendship.
No it was Anna Not so perfect mum that sent flowers to the Kearns. Not Lauren! I was heavily invested in that saga.
---
Someone I know is a fellow school mum and all the school mums were talking about her and being pissed that she complains about them and being judged etc. so she’s probably being judgemental and thinking they are judging her but it was actually in reverse.
Close to outing myself here but I am a fellow school mum myself. Everyone I know really likes her. She’s quiet but really lovely to everyone. Even my kids like her because she’s “that mum that does the Mother’s Day/Father’s Day stalls” and she’s nice to all the kids.
So don’t know who your friend is but it sounds fake to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No it was Anna Not so perfect mum that sent flowers to the Kearns. Not Lauren! I was heavily invested in that saga.
This is so random and pathetic but I actually had a dream about this/TNSPM a few nights ago. I was overseas in a resort somewhere and saw her daughter toddling around on her own, so I helped her find her mum. Then Anna was all like “oh aren’t you [my full name]? You called me a fake witch, I know all about you and what you’ve said about me” and then she was rude to me for the rest of my imaginary holiday.

I think I need to stop hate-stalking influencers before bed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---

Close to outing myself here but I am a fellow school mum myself. Everyone I know really likes her. She’s quiet but really lovely to everyone. Even my kids like her because she’s “that mum that does the Mother’s Day/Father’s Day stalls” and she’s nice to all the kids.
Hello neighbour 👋🏻👋🏻

I see her (and the husband) around a fair bit and she always seems perfectly nice. Always happily engaged with her kids and rarely (if ever) see her on her phone. Sorry Lauren, not stalking you, I swear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My take on Lauren is that she doesn't seem to have many friends and her life is a bit lonely hence so invested in instagram etc. Just my take on her could be totally wrong and she could be the most popular girl in school.

Reactions: 2
Anybody following the Jamie Perkins- Nikki Thot drama? ☕ ☕
Just came across it on tiktok last night - gives me the ick please dont air your dirty laundry on SM - but at the same time Im like pass the popcorn.

Came across an Indy Clinton live last night my god girl those teef she really ruined her face because she was naturally gorgeous now she is just another blonde botoxed Mr Ed on the Sydney social scene. sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---

I have to say I agree with this. I used to live in the Gunghalin area of Canberra and while my kids are much older than hers and we didn’t attend the same school, mum friends from the area all like her and say she’s lovely.
My experience with her is professional and I found her to be fking painful but I have never met her socially, she has blocked me on Instagram which is odd, I don’t follow influencers, I don’t comment on any of their posts, my username is not my actual name and I only follow family 😂
I do like a lot of her content though, especially the nail polish reel, which I watched from my dogs account 😂
Jumping off the Lauren train now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow Jordie aka The Modern Minimalist? She has such an unhealthy relationship with food. Like, no one would have cared if you ate the whole thing?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I have to say I agree with this. I used to live in the Gunghalin area of Canberra and while my kids are much older than hers and we didn’t attend the same school, mum friends from the area all like her and say she’s lovely.
My experience with her is professional and I found her to be fking painful but I have never met her socially, she has blocked me on Instagram which is odd, I don’t follow influencers, I don’t comment on any of their posts, my username is not my actual name and I only follow family 😂
I do like a lot of her content though, especially the nail polish reel, which I watched from my dogs account 😂
Jumping off the Lauren train now.
I am shocked by how many of us are from the same area 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Jordie aka The Modern Minimalist? She has such an unhealthy relationship with food. Like, no one would have cared if you ate the whole thing?!
That’s crazy! Like anyone would be concerned if she ate the whole thing. Yikes
---
Emilee Hembrow sure likes her Photoshop.
The tuck shop arms be swinging in the air.
Her page shows a different side to her than this video still.

And can we talk about Tammy's outfit for dinner at Nobu
Super fake family. Loves the filters

Reactions: 5
She’s a better friend than me because that particular sandwich is freaking delicious and no way I would be sharing. But seriously, why on earth would anyone feel the need to put a disclaimer like this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emilee Hembrow sure likes her Photoshop.
The tuck shop arms be swinging in the air.
Her page shows a different side to her than this video still.

And can we talk about Tammy's outfit for dinner at Nobu
Ooo I have arms like Emilee and I am EXPERT level at disguising the upper arm bulge. Suggest she also does the same as far as I can see! it’s the arm dipped back and by side of body pose. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.