Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm don't know about that. Probably better to loose the dummies see if you can get a word out of him. Hate to say it because I like Kelly but there is yet another absolutely stunted influzer kid.
He’s in speech therapy at least, and he’s still quite young, so I do think she’s at least aware and conscious of it. Unlike Leigh Campbell, constantly bragging about how advanced her kid’s speech was, even though he was four and it sounded like he was talking with a bag of marbles in his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ad Standards is a joke - apparently no need to declare ad or paid if there’s a personalised discount code and the brand is tagged. Sounds like they just can’t be fucked following it up.

Obviously there are much bigger problems in the world but why bother having a reporting function at all?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ad Standards is a joke - apparently no need to declare ad or paid if there’s a personalised discount code and the brand is tagged. Sounds like they just can’t be fucked following it up.

Obviously there are much bigger problems in the world but why bother having a reporting function at all?
It’s annoying, because they have a code and set out best practice and this isn’t it. Half the time influencers try to say NOT AN AD in these circumstances, so I don’t see how it is actually clear to consumers. The ACCC was actually a lot stricter with their interpretations, but it’s unfortunately not really their remit.

Reactions: 7
Especially when we are being bombarded with videos around the world of people who are really having a shocking few weeks.
I’m all for ‘everyone has their problems, and we shouldn’t be saying someone has it worse and minimise them’ but there is such a thing as being tone deaf and she is it.
It’s ok, she’s clarified her worry at the moment is PMS making her feel like she’s a “potato” and ”the ugliest person on earth” 😬😑

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Loz Curtis with the most boring content ever as usual…. “Here is food in my pantry”…. her life is so boring…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loz Curtis with the most boring content ever as usual…. “Here is food in my pantry”…. her life is so boring…
“I’m not asking for your opinions on my eating habits” …..so why are you blabbering on about it? NO ONE cares OR ASKED! 🤦🏼‍♀️🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, they're really that thin. She looks so unwell.
1.She is very thin and I think she’s starving herself to oblivion. I’m sad about that because I don’t see anyone helping her, just enabling.
2. She does have an incredible set of legs always has done, but she’s using angles, filters and photoshop to the nth degree. Amazing she’s lost inches off every part of her leg from early July to now?
3. Weird blurring lines and basically nobody’s legs look like that!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
1.She is very thin and I think she’s starving herself to oblivion. I’m sad about that because I don’t see anyone helping her, just enabling.
2. She does have an incredible set of legs always has done, but she’s using angles, filters and photoshop to the nth degree. Amazing she’s lost inches off every part of her leg from early July to now?
3. Weird blurring lines and basically nobody’s legs look like that!
Is this photoshop? Doesn’t look right

Reactions: 2
“I’m not asking for your opinions on my eating habits” …..so why are you blabbering on about it? NO ONE cares OR ASKED! 🤦🏼‍♀️🫠
I think Lauren Curtis is very confused on what her brand is. I was wondering how sustainable her lifestyle really is. Surely her fiancé is the main breadwinner at this stage. She barely does any paid advertising doesn’t go on any trips or attend any events. Imagine her getting a real job for the first time since she was 18ish 😳🤣

Reactions: 11
I think Lauren Curtis is very confused on what her brand is. I was wondering how sustainable her lifestyle really is. Surely her fiancé is the main breadwinner at this stage. She barely does any paid advertising doesn’t go on any trips or attend any events. Imagine her getting a real job for the first time since she was 18ish 😳🤣
Lauren's another one who is unfit for work. She can't even make it to the shops without having some kind of breakdown that people are staring at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s in speech therapy at least, and he’s still quite young, so I do think she’s at least aware and conscious of it. Unlike Leigh Campbell, constantly bragging about how advanced her kid’s speech was, even though he was four and it sounded like he was talking with a bag of marbles in his mouth.
That's great so many others are just in denial.

Reactions: 3
I went and scrolled her profile and I assume she’s just making money off affiliate links and watching her old YouTube videos ✨ for the mems ✨

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.