Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Pablo has fooled us all, now doing tarot readings, filming anxiety attacks in planes.. they’ve gone full influencer.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sure, like we’re going to genuinely believe you use this cheap range from Coles when you say you usually use high end Haircare 🙄
I thought the same thing. I think I got about 10 seconds in before I thought I could smell a rat. Scrolled down to the caption and sure enough…

Reactions: 4
I think Pablo has fooled us all, now doing tarot readings, filming anxiety attacks in planes.. they’ve gone full influencer.
I don’t think he’s fooled us all, but I was very disappointed when he put up he’d be doing tarot readings and not charging but you can donate. That is not it Pablo, not ethical at all.

Reactions: 6
Agree! I’m disappointed tbh.
Also why are Lucy and Nikki hosting festivals lol
Oh well they did say they wouldn’t feel comfortable charging for tarot. So I guess a donation could be given if someone wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh well they did say they wouldn’t feel comfortable charging for tarot. So I guess a donation could be given if someone wanted to.
I didn’t see the tarot card thing. The writing was too small and I couldn’t read the whole thing lol.

Reactions: 1
Jesus bleeping arrogant and condescending much?

View attachment 2510689
It is but I somewhat agree with her for once. However she could have worded it a bit differently. The soul destroying pain most First Nations people feel today means we're angry and upset and grappling with the fact most people don't see us as worthy of a single thing. Canberra is the place I feel safest, im not sure if it's for the reasons Lauren has said though.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The soul destroying pain most First Nations people feel today means we're angry and upset and grappling with the fact most people don't see us as worthy of a single thing
I can understand why you feel that way. I’m hoping that people don’t think that, rather they don’t agree with how it was proposed to be put in place and actioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t see anything wrong with sharing their personal life on their Instagram like the anxiety etc, they never claimed their account was only to call people out. But the tarot reading for “donations” is a red flag to me especially when they call out other people for dodgy stuff like Leila and her “physic ability”

Reactions: 14
I don’t personally care about them doing these things but I did think at the time that after the initial call out videos, they realised it was great for growth and engagement so kept doing more for that reason.

Nothing wrong with that but it felt like some people just thought they were doing like, a public service. But Pablo is a performer who benefits from growing their following so I think that’s always important to keep in mind.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if it’s for the exact reasons Lauren said, but Canberra is special. Sorry 💁🏻‍♀️😂
Must be all those roundabouts 😵💫😂
---
Jesus bleeping arrogant and condescending much?

View attachment 2510689
Ah Lauren. I don’t think now is the time to be bragging about how clever ACT is. Let it settle. There are some extremely upset people waking up today. Demoralised and defeated. I’ve seen quite a few First Nations IG accounts that I follow and the mood is not good.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can understand why you feel that way. I’m hoping that people don’t think that, rather they don’t agree with how it was proposed to be put in place and actioned.
Yep exactly why the majority was NO because of this. Some people would have loved to have voted yes but they see through it all and voted no instead, not because they are racist or any garbage like that. It’s simply no because they don’t agree with the way it was done. We shouldn’t have to vote for something ridiculous like that. There should have been indigenous people in the parliament a long time ago. Anyway, I’ve said my two cents and I don’t think we should really be talking about this on here as it’s an influencers thread.

Reactions: 20
We shouldn’t have to vote for something ridiculous like that
No, we shouldn’t have to vote on something like that, but unfortunately we do have to if we want it in the Constitution, where it should be. If that’s why people voted no then they actually weren’t well informed. The government fucked up the entire thing and now it’s a dead issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Albo needs
To go in my opinion. Imagine if that 380 million was spent on helping aboriginal communities? An absolute duck up.
On a lighter note and back to business, they love playing up for the cameras 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Albo needs
To go in my opinion. Imagine if that 380 million was spent on helping aboriginal communities? An absolute duck up.
On a lighter note and back to business, they love playing up for the cameras 😂
But if it were two women entangled in arms would there be such queer baiting by the media? Let the Bros openly love each other lord knows men would be better for it rather than sinking cans of piss in man caves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.