Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tammy Hembrow and TYGA are in the same room tonight 👀👀👀👀👀
We all know how that goes down.
He'll have a new song for her in a month and her new boyfriend will be a distant memory

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emilee Hembrow sure likes her Photoshop.
The tuck shop arms be swinging in the air.
Her page shows a different side to her than this video still.

And can we talk about Tammy's outfit for dinner at Nobu
I love a snark as much as the next person here but I’d hardly call those tuck shop arms… I think she looks great.

I agree she seems to love an edit though, would be refreshing if she shared more untouched images. But that goes for most influencers.

Reactions: 17
Come back! We can start a “I Hate the Kearns” club that meets weekly at Gungahlin Library. I’m sure Lauren will be happy to be president or treasurer 🤗
I wish I could move back to Canberra just to join this club. I think you and I would be besties like Sez and all her head slimming filters, or Sez and plastic things, or Sez and burning bridges with other friends aka Australian influencers and small businesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish I could move back to Canberra just to join this club. I think you and I would be besties like Sez and all her head slimming filters, or Sez and plastic things, or Sez and burning bridges with other friends aka Australian influencers and small businesses.
I’ll find you one day and we’ll be as inseparable as Sez and her family or Sez and beloved family pets 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else ever wonder if Snez Wood’s bothered by her giant rock, loose AF engagement ring? It must spin on her bony finger all day long!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else ever wonder if Snez Wood’s bothered by her giant rock, loose AF engagement ring? It must spin on her bony finger all day long!
No but I’m shocked at how bad her blonde is? I had to scroll through and check the original reveal because I thought it was a joke. Awful on her!

Reactions: 15
anyone ever follow Jeskapop on TikTok? She and her husband used to be pretty innocuous. Posted videos of themselves trying foods, seemed happy.

Sudden unexplained divorce last year, she’s had a mega glow up and is constantly posting thirst traps but seems ok …. He has gone nuts.

Full methy vibes Andrew tate loving weirdo

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
anyone ever follow Jeskapop on TikTok? She and her husband used to be pretty innocuous. Posted videos of themselves trying foods, seemed happy.

Sudden unexplained divorce last year, she’s had a mega glow up and is constantly posting thirst traps but seems ok …. He has gone nuts.

Full methy vibes Andrew tate loving weirdo
teeny weeny peeny

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have seen a few Influencers the last few days asking similar things in the question box, why? Has their manager put them up to it, part of a brand deal? Seems weird.
I wonder if they’re going to start flogging some kind of “how to become an influencer” course soon. The commission on that kind of thing can be really high. If so they are often given scripts and trainings on how to start selling it. Could be what’s happening? Or they just all copy each other lol.

Reactions: 6
Here’s RevieJane with another woe is me, the past few weeks have been really heavy guys 🙄 Wasn’t she running around a bottle shop with her mates taking selfies last weekend while out for drinks, and also finding lots of time for half marathons and fitness comps. I’m not sure her definition of hardship is one most people relate to 😐

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it so insanely criiiiiinge when Lauren talks about “beautiful” Reece is?!
✨⭐LoOk HoW bEaUtiFuL yOuR hAnDs ArE⭐✨
😬😬🫠🫠

IMG_9261.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.