Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't deal with Chloe Morello bitching and moaning about her privileged life. She chose to live in LA, one of the most expensive cities in the world, away from family or any support so she can live her flashy influencer life. She gets paid good money (compared the majority of us I'm sure) to do basically nothing all day and receives constant free (and expensive) tit in the mail from companies....and she still has the gal to complain about how hard it is.

It's sad about her mum and I feel for her in that regard, but why on earth are her and Seba going back to America next year to continue to "struggle"? If it's so hard, move closer to home and closer to your family? This isn't the first time she's moaned about this kinda stuff, she needs to check her privilege

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I can't deal with Chloe Morello bitching and moaning about her privileged life. She chose to live in LA, one of the most expensive cities in the world, away from family or any support so she can live her flashy influencer life. She gets paid good money (compared the majority of us I'm sure) to do basically nothing all day and receives constant free (and expensive) tit in the mail from companies....and she still has the gal to complain about how hard it is.

It's sad about her mum and I feel for her in that regard, but why on earth are her and Seba going back to America next year to continue to "struggle"? If it's so hard, move closer to home and closer to your family? This isn't the first time she's moaned about this kinda stuff, she needs to check her privilege
Oh, another one I thought would have faded into irrelevance like LC should but here they are. So out of touch.

Reactions: 10
What the actual duck
This is a yucky take. Sure be happy with your success but with the cost of living crisis people don’t need to be reminded how much these privileged few earn.
---

She’s always moaning about the cost of living in LA especially now she’s got two kids. Newsflash kids are super expensive. Maybe hubby needs to go get a job lol. I didn’t really understand her post about paying rent and living in a rental. Does she have a property in Australia? Who knows. Also another newsflash people are busy and yes moving and travelling with two kids is hard! Doesn’t she have her sister there to be her nanny? Maybe she’s left?
---
Oh, another one I thought would have faded into irrelevance like LC should but here they are. So out of touch.
Her timing was super off she moved and the beauty industry has changed so much especially during lockdowns. It’s all happening on Tiktok these days. She’s friends with some of the OG’s but she won’t get their success. Her being Australian was the only unique thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh well they did say they wouldn’t feel comfortable charging for tarot. So I guess a donation could be given if someone wanted to.
Exactly Michy!

They explained that they enjoy doing them for their family and friends so I really think they wanted to offer it as a bit of fun for their followers to join in. They’ve always been very clear about donating for content (free choice, no pressure) and I have no issue with donating in receipt of services - exposing problematic influencers or tarot readings!

As for filming the panic attack - as someone who has a fear of flying and excruciating anxiety, I’m glad they filmed their distress (not glad if he distress!) because now I feel somewhat normal.

Pablo does not come close to these wank stain shitfluencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a yucky take. Sure be happy with your success but with the cost of living crisis people don’t need to be reminded how much these privileged few earn.
---

She’s always moaning about the cost of living in LA especially now she’s got two kids. Newsflash kids are super expensive. Maybe hubby needs to go get a job lol. I didn’t really understand her post about paying rent and living in a rental. Does she have a property in Australia? Who knows. Also another newsflash people are busy and yes moving and travelling with two kids is hard! Doesn’t she have her sister there to be her nanny? Maybe she’s left?
---

Her timing was super off she moved and the beauty industry has changed so much especially during lockdowns. It’s all happening on Tiktok these days. She’s friends with some of the OG’s but she won’t get their success. Her being Australian was the only unique thing.

You know now that you mention it...I'm sure I've heard somewhere (probably on here) that she owns property in Sydney....if that's true then honestly duck her. God she's annoying

Reactions: 6
Uhh Adele Barbaro is so self righteous, I can’t handle it anymore.
Apparently staying offline because of all the bad things happening in the world but I bet as soon as the next ad comes along that won’t be a problem!

Reactions: 10
Exactly Michy!

They explained that they enjoy doing them for their family and friends so I really think they wanted to offer it as a bit of fun for their followers to join in. They’ve always been very clear about donating for content (free choice, no pressure) and I have no issue with donating in receipt of services - exposing problematic influencers or tarot readings!

As for filming the panic attack - as someone who has a fear of flying and excruciating anxiety, I’m glad they filmed their distress (not glad if he distress!) because now I feel somewhat normal.

Pablo does not come close to these wank stain shitfluencers.
I agree, they have been very brave openly calling out problematic influencers, they’ve done better than me, I would outright call them the grifting, lying cunts that they are, but they did the stories and exposé’s with such class.
The panic attacks being filmed likely was for a bit of support, I’ve come close to having them in the past & can sympathize how awful they are.
I have donated to the Kofi account, this was of my own free will, I have not felt pressured into a tarot or anything, it’s not my thing.
I hope Pablo keeps doing what they have been doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Chloe M needs an uppercut for the tit she spews. She is doing VERY WELL for herself and I’m so over her and her “poor me we have no money” spiel she’s been spilling for the past year or so. Newsflash you swine, people who truly have NO money do not sit on their arse buying designer dresses, opening up skin and beauty brands, going to luxury events, going to Canada on a whim, they’re working 2 jobs just to get by! Her snd seba own property in Sydney and her LA mansion is $900 American dollars a week to rent. There’s are doing more than fine!

Reactions: 22
Don’t waste your money on Loz curtis’s mascara, Mco beauty have the exact same thing for much cheaper

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is this the right forum to talk about RHOS?

I’m dying to know how Terry Biviano and Anthony Miniciello (sp??) have so much coin? I know he was a high profile football player but that was a LONG time ago and before the super lucrative sponsorship deals players get now.

Reactions: 14
Is this the right forum to talk about RHOS?

I’m dying to know how Terry Biviano and Anthony Miniciello (sp??) have so much coin? I know he was a high profile football player but that was a LONG time ago and before the super lucrative sponsorship deals players get now.
There's a general RH thread but I think they mainly chat about the US shows. https://tattle.life/threads/the-real-housewives-12-money-cant-buy-you-class.41449/
I wonder about where the money is coming from for almost every housewife on every franchise 😅 It so often feels like smoke and mirrors! I wonder if maybe he made some savvy investments when he was still playing?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.