Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for her to complain about the food 😬
Ugh she would!
They’ll probably just got to McDonald’s 🙄🙄 because you KNOW she brought her stupid “sugar testing” sticks with her to make sure they don’t give her normal Coke 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not influencer tea but can we talk about this?!? So disappointed
How disgusting!
The recent Four Corners documentary on SHEIN is horrifying, definitely a good watch (ABC iView)
My daughters dance school got all the costumes from SHEIN, they came in a SHEIN bag and still costed a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After seeing every influencer plus their husbands advertise this brand there is no way I’m buying even if it’s 40% off. I don’t trust the paid promotions of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
After seeing every influencer plus their husbands advertise this brand there is no way I’m buying even if it’s 40% off. I don’t trust the paid promotions of it.
The minute James partnered with the Kearns they lost any hope of a cent out of me. Looking at Brad Kearns after using the eye masks & he still looks worse than an 80 year olds wrinkled, saggy ball sack tells me they don’t work.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The minute James partnered with the Kearns they lost any hope of a cent out of me. Looking at Brad Kearns after using the eye masks & he still looks worse than an 80 year olds wrinkled, saggy ball sack tells me they don’t work.
There's never been a more perfect description of that bleeping Kearnt 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree - it’s like Urban Company all over again with their free cleans. I booked one and it was so bad, I got a full refund. They ended up going broke after two years.

No idea how but it appears James Cosmetics has been a runaway success

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Agree - it’s like Urban Company all over again with their free cleans. I booked one and it was so bad, I got a full refund. They ended up going broke after two years.

No idea how but it appears James Cosmetics has been a runaway success
Wow. Ppl will buy anything.

Reactions: 3
Chloe Morellos brand has reusable ones.
Probably the only thing I respect her on. I thought everything had been done in the beauty world but what Chloe and her partner created was really revolutionary. Such a good idea too. I would never waste money james eye masks - just get an ice cube and rub it under your eyes till it melts to brighten and rejuvenate

Reactions: 8
I don't know why but Iryna (Fromgreatbeginnings) seems like she thinks everyone cares about every conversation and experience she has. Her multiple stories with the kids blurred face just annoy me lol. If you don't want to post him, don't.
She is so smug about everything

Reactions: 3
I wanna play devils advocate and say i've used James Cosmetic face masks for a couple of years and they are truly very good. Only buy on special.
Emily Skye does not need influencers to promote the business. I dont know why she does.

Reactions: 5
I wanna play devils advocate and say i've used James Cosmetic face masks for a couple of years and they are truly very good. Only buy on special.
Emily Skye does not need influencers to promote the business. I dont know why she does.
she only half of it, so wouldn’t have 100% day.
she owns a caravan park and had her app I’m pretty sure

Reactions: 1
Just went to check Loz Curtis out. Weird couple, I watched the story of how they met and she mentioned she didn't think he was attractive enough. bleeping lol this woman is on the ugly side of plain. He is obviously in it for money or "fame" and I just had to give her a follow so I can't watch the meltdown when he inevitably cheats on her.

Reactions: 8
WTF does Mel Watts talk through her teeth? It so frustrating to watch but I can't tear my eyes away. She clenches her teeth while she talks, it come across as so damn smug!
Plus, the complaining that she has to pack orders because her company has a sale on at the moment....I don't understand why influenzas do this? Be grateful that you've had an influx of orders.
Mel, you wouldn't even know what it is like to have a 9-5. I'm sick of these dickheads thinking they work so hard and life is so tough, they wouldn't last 5 minutes in a proper job.
Most boring woman on the internet.

Reactions: 6
Just went to check Loz Curtis out. Weird couple, I watched the story of how they met and she mentioned she didn't think he was attractive enough. bleeping lol this woman is on the ugly side of plain. He is obviously in it for money or "fame" and I just had to give her a follow so I can't watch the meltdown when he inevitably cheats on her.
Wooooow I didn’t know she thought that about him when they first met! 😮😬 ….she’s SO insanely superficial! Like he is a very quote unquote attractive man, but not hot enough?! ….gross… her personality is unattractive

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.