Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi. I voted Yes. Just don’t like LDB or her smugness and racist remarks she’s made about Māori people. Bye.
LDB made a joke about New Zealanders being drunks not Maoris. You don’t have to like her and you can snark on her all you like but what you’re saying just isn’t true

Reactions: 7
Thank you 👏👏👏 all FACTS. Someone gets it. LDB is only divisive because you can’t argue against her or dismiss her and that’s annoying when you’re on the opposite side. But when she’s arguing for ME and my mob, I’m cheering her like no one else.
---
I’d rather talk about ALL the white women who said nothing instead of someone who put herself out there, put herself on the line for us.
So many of these influenzas acted like it didn’t even happen. Because their lives have now gone on exactly as they always have. It made no impact on them and this historic moment just passed by like it didn’t matter. Shame job on them.
Everything in this comment is 💯💯💯
I am so here for LDB’s content about the referendum especially when you see how silent so many other influenza’s have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow, incredible if she is pregnant at 58!
I think off the top of my head she was pretty open about using an egg donor for her first child. But I agree still pretty uncommon, a lot of clinics have cut off ages of around 50-55 for donor eggs recipients.

Reactions: 6
Im knocking on 50’s door and honestly the thought of being pregnant is honestly abhorrent

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This may be an unpopular opinion but Michelle Battersby (formerly of KIC, now creator of sunroom) has just announced she is pregnant unexpectedly. I found it super refreshing how open she was with her feelings and how she wasn’t excited straight away as this wasn’t in her immediate life plans. It was nice to see a real life reaction and obviously she is now super excited but she was completely transparent that she wasn’t happy instantly if that makes sense.

Reactions: 25
I hate to judge women’s bodies but is Sonia pregnant? It honestly looks like she is if so I’m happy for her!
Omg who would want to chase around a toddler at 60 🥴😳
---
This may be an unpopular opinion but Michelle Battersby (formerly of KIC, now creator of sunroom) has just announced she is pregnant unexpectedly. I found it super refreshing how open she was with her feelings and how she wasn’t excited straight away as this wasn’t in her immediate life plans. It was nice to see a real life reaction and obviously she is now super excited but she was completely transparent that she wasn’t happy instantly if that makes sense.
I don’t follow her or know her but just watched her stories and her reel and I think what’s she said is really valid and probably more common than is discussed. Unplanned pregnancy can be scary and of course full on. Even if you are married and especially if you have a full on job you think how on earth will I manage.

Last edited:
I hate to judge women’s bodies but is Sonia pregnant? It honestly looks like she is if so I’m happy for her!
Literally someone came up in my local facebook group today recommending Dr Lyn Burmeister for her success with Sonia, yet I hadn’t heard any recent announcements

• Wow
LDB made a joke about New Zealanders being drunks not Maoris. You don’t have to like her and you can snark on her all you like but what you’re saying just isn’t true
She used the world turning up drunk and trying to fight your whanau - which would suggest she’s talking about Māori, no?

Omg who would want to chase around a toddler at 60 🥴😳
---

I don’t follow her or know her but just watched her stories and her reel and I think what’s she said is really valid and probably more common than is discussed. Unplanned pregnancy can be scary and of course full on. Even if you are married and especially if you have a full on job you think how on earth will I manage.
Oh FFS of course she’s done an article for bloody Mamamia. These people will find a way to capitalise on anything happening in their lives.

IMG_0907.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I saw those photos of Sonia and I too thought the same thing.

On her instagram, she's working her angles.

Reactions: 1
1) she’s 58!?
2) also hate to judge bodies but she def looks pregnant
3) pregnant at 58, I didn’t know that was possible
4) she’s 58!? I did not realise she was that age and jeez she looks good for 58, I look haggard at 32 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.