Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sponsorednotsponsored

This may be an unpopular opinion but Michelle Battersby (formerly of KIC, now creator of sunroom) has just announced she is pregnant unexpectedly. I found it super refreshing how open she was with her feelings and how she wasn’t excited straight away as this wasn’t in her immediate life plans. It was nice to see a real life reaction and obviously she is now super excited but she was completely transparent that she wasn’t happy instantly if that makes sense.

Reactions: 25

shh77

VIP Member
Not LC thinking she’s the ONLY Lauren Curtis in the WHOLE WORLD! 🤯😳🫠🫣
My god the level of narcissism these iNfLuEnZaS have is insane!
IMG_9272.jpeg
IMG_9273.jpeg

• Haha

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
I can’t stand Lauren. I remember when she did a reel about how to dress for school pick up and was very condescending when she copped criticism she came
On crying and saying she was being stalked. And threatened. She thinks she was better than anyone else
Yes I’ve said it before and will say it again. She was a part of the SMILF gang up. I know SMILF was out of line at times, but when she challenged the Kearns and called them out, Lauren was the first to send flowers in support of the Kearns and publicly bashed SMILF. Now where is that friendship.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
What the fuck is wrong with influencers? Why do they share private moments where their kids are quiet upset as social media content? This is giving Nikki from Tiny hearts energy 😡 Also, the older daughter is primary school… do these parents have no regard for their child’s privacy to upload this online when it’s clearly an emotional time for their child? Why the fuck would you keep filming when your child is upset… If my child started crying I would stop filming and console her, but I guess everyone’s different 😕
I’ve said this before- thank goodness I grew up with no Instagram. I remember times my mother shamed me for things publicly and I’m 42!!! This shit is going to fuck a lot of kids up 😭

bradsbigjeep

I think Pablo has fooled us all, now doing tarot readings, filming anxiety attacks in planes.. they’ve gone full influencer.

• Sad
  • Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
IMG_6580.jpeg

Let this be the warning that too much filler will have you looking like a 43yo real housewife when you’re only 34.

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Carly Sophia got busted exaggerating on Insta! She was talking about her morning after pill tale and got caught out. Haha suck eggs
“Anti baby lolly”? I mean wtf? It’s not exactly a stride of pride 😬 I mean the medication is available and that’s great but it’s surely the worst form of birth control and why was she bragging about it? 🥴

Reactions: 24

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Loz Curtis is not right in the head.. she can’t even function without Reece by her side… that relationship is not healthy, I don’t care what anyone says. Your partner should compliment you and your lifestyle and you should absolutely be able to live without them but she can’t function an hour without him. I dread to think what will happen if ever breaks up with her or if something happens to him 😓

Reactions: 23

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I think that Lauren sharing so much information about what is happening in Palestine is great. She knows a lot of people out there aren’t seeking it out themselves, so hopefully she’s making some people think about what is happening outside of their own little bubble, and the followers that aren’t happy with that can just click on over to Sarah Kearns to find out how many steps she took that day or whatever mindless drivel she is posting.

By the way, Lauren has a highlight of Palestine from 2021, so she’s been speaking out about this for at least that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s how she pronounces it, it’s Turkish.
I was told by a very reliable source that her birth name is “Jade” but in her teens (whenever she first gained a following, I actually think this was through Tumblr!) that she added the è and told everyone around her to start calling her “jarday”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pollie

VIP Member
Who really cares if influencers post all the time about Palestine? They’re not journalists or experts and I don’t give anything for their opinion on it. The best thing they could do is direct their followings to proper news sources.
Agree. So tired of influencers who sell useless shit all of a sudden claiming to be experts in this. They do it for engagement, they don’t care.

• Angry

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Chloe M needs an uppercut for the shit she spews. She is doing VERY WELL for herself and I’m so over her and her “poor me we have no money” spiel she’s been spilling for the past year or so. Newsflash you swine, people who truly have NO money do not sit on their arse buying designer dresses, opening up skin and beauty brands, going to luxury events, going to Canada on a whim, they’re working 2 jobs just to get by! Her snd seba own property in Sydney and her LA mansion is $900 American dollars a week to rent. There’s are doing more than fine!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
So I’ve worked with both rozalia Russian and Elliot was there. He was lovely! An actual pleasure to deal with. Helped so much. Her? Not so much. there is no way in hell she’s pregnant, she would never risk her figure again. In regards to what she’s had done to her face - she’s had everything done.
She is exactly what she looks like - a stuck up cow.