Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jardayyyyy Tunchy closing down her clothing brand? What’s with the passive agressive Insta caption?
My personal little theory is she’s pregnant and wants to sell all the stock so she can take maternity leave without worrying about the business. I could be way off 😂

Reactions: 7
The French Folk is the worst for over sharing and exploiting her children for content. I remember when she was sharing every detail about her middle daughters diabetes diagnoses and a doctor messaged her to ask why she feels the need to share so much about her daughters private medical history on social media and how it’s illegal in her home country France and she posted the message defending it and slamming the doctor. She’s clearly learnt nothing. If my baby was having a medical emergency like that the last thing I’d be doing is thinking to document it for my gram
There is a difference in educating people on febrile seizures and diabetes and sharing/exposing your child and their entire medical history. Education is thoughtful and planned. Not snapped in the moment with hashtags.
---
S
Is Jardayyyyy Tunchy closing down her clothing brand? What’s with the passive agressive Insta caption?
Serious question - is the jar-day thing a joke or is that really how she says to pronounce her name

Reactions: 11
Loz Curtis is obsessed with herself, I’m sure of it. A lash routine? Girl, no one cares about your lashes. Most of us whip on a mascara and get on with getting the rest of our tit together to leave the house for work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loz Curtis is obsessed with herself, I’m sure of it. A lash routine? Girl, no one cares about your lashes. Most of us whip on a mascara and get on with getting the rest of our tit together to leave the house for work.
Her lashes are her whole personality 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone follow Nicole Deutsch (nee Perso) who married f45 founder Rob Deutsch? They bought a $37m house in Bellevue Hill earlier this year.

They founded a new business called Markot which is refurbished baby gear but I’m perplexed by her warehouse attire - halter neck and knee high boots seem off brand for the target market. She’s very attractive but the outfit seems like an odd choice
Very odd choice. Reminds me of the outfits the Christmas lady wears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t f45 going broke or something? I haven’t followed along in detail..
Yes the gym chain is struggling - very expensive and no access to the gym outside the class timetable. Rob Deutsch has had no association with F45 since 2019 when he cashed out of the business - prior to it's listing on the NY stock exchange. He left with $215,000,000 (AUD).

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I love (hate?) watching how quickly any anti-racing comments get deleted from their posts. Olivia Molly Rogers must have someone working overtime on her socials today - comments were disappearing so fast.
Happy one year anniversary of OMR blocking me for asking how her sobriety and mental health content works with an event centred around drinking and gambling 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yes the gym chain is struggling - very expensive and no access to the gym outside the class timetable. Rob Deutsch has had no association with F45 since 2019 when he cashed out of the business - prior to it's listing on the NY stock exchange. He left with $215,000,000 (AUD).
They are so F’ing rich 😫
---
Happy one year anniversary of OMR blocking me for asking how her sobriety and mental health content works with an event centred around drinking and gambling 🥰🤣
LOL you went there!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone follow Kate Sunshine? They’ve just created a new TikTok, she put a poll on Insta for name suggestions yesterday and real housewives was on the list (think it was second bottom in polling results with The Briggs taking out the most votes).

She’s just shared it and of course it’s real housewives 🙄 . I used to really like her but lately they just come off as your typical WAG couple (same sex marriage - her wife is Ali Briggs) who’s a little up herself if I’m honest. Less relatable.

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Kate Sunshine? They’ve just created a new TikTok, she put a poll on Insta for name suggestions yesterday and real housewives was on the list (think it was second bottom in polling results with The Briggs taking out the most votes).

She’s just shared it and of course it’s real housewives 🙄 . I used to really like her but lately they just come off as your typical WAG couple (same sex marriage - her wife is Ali Briggs) who’s a little up herself if I’m honest. Less relatable.
The real housewives of Brisbane. Yikes

I think they could have gone with something more original

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.