Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuthenticAF

Omg misskyreeloves latest video flogging some bunnings mothers day shit.... her dawta Alaaasssskkkaaaaa (dumbest name ever) providing the voice over. Poor kid, she's turning 7 this year, and definitely has speech issues. Why would you post that for all your followers. It is maybe cute when the kid is two years old not primary school age.
I swear we are going to have an entire generation of screwed up influencer kids that will need permanent therapy being used as props to their parents constant need for attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

suelynqueen

I don’t know who this is but I was sent this story which is a video that shows her daughters face… WHY DO PEOPLE SHAME THEIR KIDS ONLINE to strangers and people they know ?? This story is definitely one that should be kept private and maybe she can check on her daughter instead of shaming her!? Or it’s made up like 90% of influencers and wannabe influencers story’s are. Not sure what one is worse
Not exactly influencer related but does anyone else feel uncomfortable when people they know show their kids’ faces, bodies, school uniforms etc online, especially if they have an audience that isn’t just their friends (say 2500?) It just feels so naive and I am so worried that a predator account will find that content and use it for horrible things.

kjs22

Ha I didn’t know her second name was R starting.
Yeah it’s disgusting, the Christmas Wishlist of a goyard bag - give me a fucking break
Imagine being a teacher to these entitled little monsters?
It’s gross. Every year “Pixie” (mummy) writes these ridiculous wish lists amounting to literally hundreds of thousands of dollars (remember that year she wanted a G Wagon?) … then DM run a junk-piece on “see the Christmas wish list of this millionaire 8 year old” (that mummy probably wrote for them), then there’s outrage about it, engagement goes sky high, then we wait 12 months and do it all again. Every year. Like clockwork 🤣

IAmSometimesTheWalrus

These two need to lay off the Botox. If you are 40 I think it’s time to realise you are going to get a few wrinkles. I’m not against Botox but I think it needs to be used in moderation, if Bec had a couple wrinkles here or there I think she would look so much better! This just looks so unnatural and fake!
Bec had a mini facelift late last year. She’s going to look like MJ by the time she’s 50 🫠

msresearcher

I feel very queasy with how sexualised the 11 year old daughter of Roxy J is. Makeup every day, skimpy bikinis.

• Sad
  • Wow

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
to make scripted dedications to him in attempt to make cashing in on his death by still airing the masterchef season “palatable”.
I don’t see any issue with the show airing. People have died before on other shows and the show has gone. It’s sad he died but the shows production was done, and yes there is the financial investment to consider but also the contestants who put their lives on hold to appear on the show. And above all that, I think Jock would probably want the show to go ahead and be aired.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

therealsmilf

VIP Member
and then messages influencer updates asking her to remove it 🙄 like when will they take accountability for their actions on things they HAVE SHARED THEMSELVES.
What does being a new mum have anything to do with it 🙄 she would have messaged the page anyway but found some other victim angle to spin.

"I'm heavily pregnant, the stress is not healthy for me"
"Its unsafe for me as a women to walk down the street anymore"

They'll find any victim angle they can.

kayls11

Does anyone follow Laura Laughlin? She has just recently started going on about how we all need to sit out in the midday sun 😳
Sorry, what?! Hiding our gut from the sun? What does she want us to do, sun our buttholes in public? I lost my best friend to melanoma when she was 22 so these anti-skin cancer people drive me up the wall. No doubt she’ll get to 60, be diagnosed with a bunch of skin cancers and wish she‘d taken more care when younger.

• Sad

suelynqueen

Seriously what this world is coming to 🤦🏽‍♀️ what is next?!? influencers promoting prosthetic legs…influenzas vaccines…pap
test…eye surgery…hair transplant…
Please shoot me hahaha
I mean, promoting pap smear awareness is a good thing, right?

notgifted

VIP Member
Some people can’t afford food at the moment yet TNSPM posts her kid getting 100 bucks from the tooth fairy! And then is shocked when people have something to say 🤦‍♀️ absolutely lost touch with reality
I was on the fence about her, some of her content is nice & normal, but holy, I just fell off.
$100 is outrageous. Yes, each to their own, but there is zero need to post $100 to your followers, that’s just a way to create chatter & engagement.

I don’t always tell my suicidal friends that I care but when I do, I do it with branded cookies they can share with their 40k instagram followers ✌🏽
IMG_1238.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
Can these fuckwits stop setting up the camera to film them 'work' it's such a wank fest.
Hahaha how ridiculous, when I have issues at work I certainly don’t have time to pop my phone up and film myself being a fuckhead fixing it.

• Haha

gotarealjob

style by deni… someone who knows needs to reach out to him he doesn’t seem well at all. He also stated his parents couldnt afford to send him to Uni? Why not attend Uni like every other Aussie student who puts it on hecs? No one’s parents can afford to send their kids full fee paid. Bit of a cop out excuse for choosing not to attend Uni.

I don’t know what tipped Dreamtime over the edge with the Kearns, but any sort of relationship never sat right for me with all the incredible work she does for marginalised communities. Then you’ve got Brad complaining about how hard his childhood was because he didn’t get a new bike every year and his mum bought him clothes from Big W.

I don’t know who this is but I was sent this story which is a video that shows her daughters face… WHY DO PEOPLE SHAME THEIR KIDS ONLINE to strangers and people they know ?? This story is definitely one that should be kept private and maybe she can check on her daughter instead of shaming her!? Or it’s made up like 90% of influencers and wannabe influencers story’s are. Not sure what one is worse

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Entirely, right. 35 isn’t old, but physically ageing is absolutely a process and it’s astonishing that we as women are expected to maintain our youth and “look good for our age”
we’ve been conditioned to think that every person must have smooth skin to avoid looking like we’ve aged. So it can be confronting seeing someone (especially a celeb/influencer) going against that

The law firm doesn’t exist - no website nothing

If you search it an ABN comes up but ANYONE can apply for an ABN business name doesn’t appear to be registered but it doesn’t show up as available…

I have a law degree but not a practicing lawyer/solicitor and fuck if we wrote something like that for a uni assignment we would fail.

• Haha