Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
Tinyhearts latest stories I have missed the explainer. What's wrong with bub? She might deliver soon? Can someone fill me in xx
She was having fortnightly treatments for some disorder the older 2 were born with. Thought she knew better than her OB and went on a major overseas holiday to remote Bahamas at 32 weeks pregnant despite suffering previous miscarriage and late term pregnancy complications with both the older kids. Surprise surprise she is now back and after missing 2 rounds of treatment the baby is suffering growth issues and potentially some other things but they won’t know til delivery. Interestingly it seems the paid partnership with her OB Dr Joseph Sgroi has ended as she usually tags him in absolutely anything related to the baby but she’s stopped tagging him. I think he’s asked her to stop since she went against his advice and now things aren’t looking so great…wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve butted heads because she’s such a know it all

• Wow
Reactions: 19

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I’m genuinely confused by the whole “she looks old” point you’re trying to make. Are 35 year olds not allowed a little bit of sagging around the eyes? 35 isn’t 21…. She’s allowed to show that’s she’s aged a bit. I don’t think it’s sad at all, I find this whole thing quite bizarre.
Entirely, right. 35 isn’t old, but physically ageing is absolutely a process and it’s astonishing that we as women are expected to maintain our youth and “look good for our age”

Michy02

VIP Member
Hannah Polites, you're having your 4th child, your last was literally a year ago, why do you still not know what makes life easier with a new bub?! Surely you should have worked it out by now 😅
Cough *engagement* *free products* cough 😂 got to make those content babies! How else will we know she’s rich without those OTT birthday parties.

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Chloe morello complaining about going to the hospital already with their baby girl who has tested positive for CF. I can’t with her. I can’t believe someone could be so irresponsible and especially someone like her who already struggles with her son let alone a possibly sick baby

• Angry
  • Sad

Cm92

Hahaaa

I couldn’t give a fuck if there’s a pram near me when we are on holidays. Why would it be a no no?
Should people who use wheelchairs not go on holidays either?
Exactly, and people who live in the big cities have prams too haha

soriah79

View attachment 2120438
I normally like the not so perfect mum, but this is OTT and feels like a straight up brag about how much money they have. Surely $100 is not the norm for a tooth fairy visit. Or am I just ripping off my kids?
I just saw this too and frankly, found it ridiculously OTT. My son also lost a tooth last night and was thrilled with the $5 the tooth fairy left him. I certainly don’t think the tooth fairy bringing $100 is the norm at all. She’s definitely bragging!!

Michy02

VIP Member
View attachment 2120438
I normally like the not so perfect mum, but this is OTT and feels like a straight up brag about how much money they have. Surely $100 is not the norm for a tooth fairy visit. Or am I just ripping off my kids?
It’s giving me Sarah Kearns vibes. Giving her kid $100 for some chore (can’t remember) then I think he took that money to school and tried to buy stuff for him and his friends 🥴 Ridiculous

kjs22

When will everyone abandon the ridiculous charade that Pixie has become a child millionaire business extraordinaire? It’s Roxy’s businesses. Roxy runs the business and all the social media for them. I wonder if there’s some tax bullshit for Roxy & Dodgy Ollie to have the business “owned” by Pixie. Dunno.

film me

I am shocked at $100 for a tooth! So unnecessary and such a try hard flex to post a pic. It would absolutely ruin it for other kids when they talk about it at school, I can just imagine my 8 year old being devastated if he heard another kid got $100. He’s been saving for nearly 2 months for a Nintendo game, cos I’m out here trying to teach him the value of money and what it means to work for something!

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
Yarli has just mentioned this site on her stories and that her personal address was posted on here and she has received death threats. So much for taking a break off social media. She also states in her stories that she’s trying to heal and move on but continued to post the Aboriginal people that she has accused of the ‘smear campaign’. None of these people ever mentioned her name or her business name. I checked their instagram profiles.
It’s just more lies, to deflect.
Also to confirm, no one here posted address or anything even close.
---
I just listened to her story, yes, she claims her address, where she lives etc has been posted on the Tattle thread, she’s a proven liar, we should not be surprised.
lots of stories to deflect blame, but not one to show any real proof that she is innocent 🤣 crusty moll.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

jugglingbeans

I find Eleanor Pendleton just insufferable in general. So smug, so “grateful”, everything so perfectly curated. I love my kids too but I don’t fucking gush all over the place about how grateful I am for them everyday.

Reactions: 18