Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Can you please go and make a Deni thread. I am sick of having to read everyone correcting each other. I don't follow them and I don't care what they are doing. Thankyou.

Reactions: 68
18D11D76-8111-4223-B04E-3ADB0D783388.png

I normally like the not so perfect mum, but this is OTT and feels like a straight up brag about how much money they have. Surely $100 is not the norm for a tooth fairy visit. Or am I just ripping off my kids?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

usemycode

VIP Member
Are you saying that she should have tested while pregnant so she could have had an abortion when she found out her daughter had CF?
Actually what I believe she should have done is have ivf and genetic testing before she was pregnant to choose an embryo without it. But yes, that’s what I would have done if I was pregnant and myself and my husband were carriers. I believe that termination of a pregnancy where the quality of life of the person being born will be reduced and their life span drastically reduced is the best choice. I’m not interested in arguing so no need to try to offer a counter opinion. I’ve seen what it’s like to be a parent of a child with CF and also a child with CF and I would not choose that for a child of mine. She knew they were both carriers and the risks and she effectively gambled on whether her next baby would have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

crazyfrog123

I don't really care for people arguing about whether Deni is/isn't transgender, but can we please just fucking stop misgendering them? It's not the statement you think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I’ve said it in here before and I’ll say it again. It should be 100% ILLEGAL for a medical procedure to be gifted to an influencer. IVF, plastic surgery, Invisalign, laser eye surgery. If an influencer pays full price for a procedure there should also be guidelines around how they are able to share that information. It is so unethical. It is also just distasteful that many of these procedures are well out of reach cost wise, so discounting them for people who can actually afford it is gross

Reactions: 47

santababy

Chatty Member
Just wanted to put it out there that it was pretty gross watching that channel 10 tribute to Jock Zonfrillo, wheeling out all the celebrity chefs to make scripted dedications to him in attempt to make cashing in on his death by still airing the masterchef season “palatable”.
It’s obvious they don’t want to lose their investment and production time/ money, but haven’t really considered the impact on his partner and children. I’m sure they made her an offer she couldn’t refuse..and by losing the family breadwinner with 2 young kids..did she really have a choice to pull the season!? I don’t think so.
Soz for the Ted talk, just sick of the media hyping this shit to continue their own $$$$ gains
To be honest if it was my husband and I knew how much love and dedication he’d given the show, I’d give my blessing for it to continue. To see the person I love showing their passion would be a wonderful lasting memory.. that’s just me though, I cried during the project 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47

boysenberry

The mods asked us in the other thread to stop with the in depth gender identity discussions it’s not the place for it and just ends up with a bunch of tattlers attacking each other and clogs up the thread. The site is here to snark on influencers not on each other. Can we drop it?

Reactions: 43

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
I personally think that busy tourist places in Europe with a kid and a pram is a no no . It is stressful for parents and also for people around. It annoys everyone and not easy.
Hahaaa

I couldn’t give a fuck if there’s a pram near me when we are on holidays. Why would it be a no no?
Should people who use wheelchairs not go on holidays either?

Reactions: 41

LaLa_La

did Chloe and Mitch end up renting, or did they buy again?
They bought… absolutely blows my mind how they have been able to afford a $3,550,000 waterfront property when he doesn’t seem to work in any capacity. We need to stop making stupid people rich.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

savefloss

VIP Member
Am I surprised that Martha K and her NEWBORN both have covid after she has taken him on airplanes MULTIPLE times before he has even had his 6 week vaccinations??? Wtf

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

hashtagtea

She is pretty I am not saying otherwise but for someone who has a supplement line that focus on skin and also the funds to look after her skin. I do found her skin especially around the eye area sagging and wrinkly which is sad for someone so young to have this happening. I wonder what her skin will look like when she is 40. If it is already like that.

Yes having a healthy lifestyle plays a role in having a nice skin but genetics is definitely the main factor. The lifestyle choices can make it better or worse.

I personality think she could look better given she has access to so many beauty treatments but if she is happy. As has been discussed before fair skin/lighter colour skin can age a lot faster.
You can tell someone’s age looking around their area, neck and hands.
---

This is a forum where we can all share our opinions and views. If you don’t agree or think otherwise, you can always scroll down.

In regards to why everything has to be based on someone’s looks. Anna is an influencer and she sell her looks so yes she does have to look good.
I’m genuinely confused by the whole “she looks old” point you’re trying to make. Are 35 year olds not allowed a little bit of sagging around the eyes? 35 isn’t 21…. She’s allowed to show that’s she’s aged a bit. I don’t think it’s sad at all, I find this whole thing quite bizarre.

Reactions: 36

lieslieslies

I seriously just want to slap the smug off her face, I can't stand this woman. The carry on about leaving the baby for 2 fucking hours today really pissed me off. You are in the same building and the baby is with the dad ffs give it a rest.
exactly!!! Also I’m just going to put it out there - Rumi Woods and Banjo Wilde (both special snowflakes named after ~poets) are the worst names I’ve heard in ages. I think the thing that made me unfollow her (aside from the non stop selfies, forever grateful posts, gloating about how perfect her skin is in natural light) was she kept saying people on the street were telling her Banjo would be a heartbreaker when he was older, and she’d correct them saying he would be a “heart maker”. LORDT give me strength….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I haven’t followed Anna Heinrich in a while and I always thought she was somehow nice and pretty even though her and her hubby they love the attention since they come out from the bachelor. They are a bit of attention seeker and love the influencer easy money life.

Not sure what happened to her face she is aging not gracefully at all. She is so young she is only 35 years old.
She looks like within a normal range 35yo to me! I say normal range because there are so many factors that influence ageing, including genetics and lifestyle. But she certainly looks like a normally aged 35yo to me.

Reactions: 34

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
If someone is non-binary doesn’t that, by Deni’s definition make them automatically transgender because “not the gender assigned at birth”? So why use the two titles? It’s redundant to use them both.

Why not just say you’re non-binary and leave the trans label for people who are transitioning from he to she and vice versa.

Apologies if I’ve used any of the wrong terms there, hopefully you know what I mean.
Non-binary doesn’t necessarily mean you are transgender. Have a read -https://www.rainbow-project.org/what-we-do-mean-by-trans-or-non-binary/

I know it can be confusing but this 57 year old has managed to get her head around it :) not everyone fits into a perfect box and that’s ok. It’s not up to us to decide someone’s gender identity, that’s totally up to the individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 33