Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m 42 and remember my mum shaming me in front of people as a child. I still feel upset about it sometimes. I cannot fathom being shamed online
SAME! I remember when I was 12 I had really big boobs for my age and I would be trying on bras in the change room Andy mother would be laughing with the shop assistant about my body. She doesn’t think it was rude she thought it was light hearted joking…: but I still replay this every time I’m in a change room. This is what parents sharing personal stories / laughing at their kids online reminds me of.. it’s DAMAGING. Aren’t they worried other kids and parents will know intimate details their kids lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Any discussion around manifesting money really makes me uncomfortable because I worry about people listening who might be struggling financially and then getting their hopes up instead of trying to deal with the situation in a realistic way. It just feels really irresponsible.

Has anyone listened to Zoe Marshall’s latest episode on the Deep?? I can’t be the only person who literally cringed through every word??? I’m all for being positive and manifesting to a certain extent but the way Zoe and her guest discuss money and manifesting more money honestly comes across so out of touch and privileged. I couldn’t even finish the episode. It definitely could have been done in a more tasteful way considering the vast majority of society are facing financial stressors.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
As someone raising children alone, I fucking HATE this narrative.

Like Em, you have a husband. Elio has a father in his life.

Why can’t HE get up with his child and let you get some sleep!!?

Fuck man I only WISH I had someone that I could tap in to take over.
Babe people are allowed to find parenting hard even when they have a husband 🥴

Can’t respond to criticism because Elders said so, apparently.
Elders?! Elders that have scorned her. This is the thing. Elders are appointed. They are not every old/senior Aboriginal person. Elders are appointed by the community, what we call mob. Just because your parents or nan told you not interact Kenita, that’s not Elders 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Hahaaa

I couldn’t give a fuck if there’s a pram near me when we are on holidays. Why would it be a no no?
Should people who use wheelchairs not go on holidays either?
Thank you! I took a one year old to Europe with a pram recently and it was fine. I don’t think we were “annoying” people. That poster probably doesn’t even have kids. The shaming of mums who dare to take their kids out in public is getting ridiculous 🙄

Mod edit, let's move on and agree to disagree else it'll disrupt the thread for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 22

justjumpingon_

Came here to snark about this! This woman is so out of touch & such a bitch.
And to say it's because he's had a "hard week". Please. I'd hate to be his school friends with their little $1 coins.
---
You have to know $100 is going to get comments. Why not just say the tooth fairy came without showing the photo of the money?
Because she's a #boganwithmoney

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
What is the appeal for Ruby Tuesday Matthews? She legit looks like a drug addict who is miserable all the time. Seems to hate her older kids which kinda can't blame her they look like little shits. Also has she had that buccal fat removal thing her face looks so fucked up.

bene123

Who’s @hunter.an.Charlie? I didn’t even know I followed her until her stories popped up. She’s giving advice to people sending in their confessions.
this one gave me the ICKS so I unfollowed. Talking about anal and she posts a background pic of her kids feet and a carrot…wtf just weird

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
Of course no one would care if it was $5, it was $100 which is a ridiculous amount for a child. It’s not about it being a physical note.

My kids are 6 and 8 and both believe in the tooth fairy and have a pretty solid understanding of what $100 could get them so I completely disagree with you on that.

It’s gross on a few levels. Posting it is completely in bad taste, people are struggling and everyone should have an awareness of that and be sensitive to the current climate. Her kid telling his friends at school could really confuse and upset the group and it also sends a terrible message to her son about the value of money.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
Totally agree. Wealthy people with money don’t usually flash this type of thing it’s crass and unnecessary. Let’s face it though she has nothing else going for her. Her and her husband seem like wet blankets

Reactions: 21

mfch

Really beginning to loathe Meshel Laurie. She's either seriously mentally ill, or just a bitter nasty woman.
Her 'tribute' to father Bob was defending the dalai lama for CSA. I absolutely loved Bob and found this really infuriating and offensive.

The woman has absolutely lost it. Also seems to really hate millenials. I suppose when you're washed up the way she is you look for targets.

lieslieslies

Did you all know Eleanor Pendleton is breastfeeding? I wouldn't know, it's not like she hasn't mentioned it in LITERALLY EVERY STORY!
don’t worry, she’ll let us know again while she’s having her 8th facial for the week. It was a military effort to get there but somehow she managed!

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Laura Laughlin? She has just recently started going on about how we all need to sit out in the midday sun 😳
All I saw was delicious melanin 🫠 I don’t know this person but mam, stop. We have a hole in our ozone layer. The sun be too sunning for this nonsense

• Haha

kjs22

Tully “I’m embarrassed to be a journalist in Australia”. Mate you’re not a journalist.
The way I raced here to say this. If you do a journalism degree at uni… but never actually file a news report… how long after uni can you claim to be a journalist? 🤨

• Haha