Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
And if she was full of Botox and fillers people would be slagging her for “going overboard”. Why can’t women not “age gracefully”? Why is everything based on someone’s looks? It’s such a misogynist view

Reactions: 26

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Brooke Hogan is the biggest grifter and no one can tell me otherwise. She’s been constantly asking for recs since she got pregnant and here we are she got a pram gifted to her.

IMG_5604.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

slayer123

So a typical morning for pretty much every mother? But most don’t have the luxury of having the hubby drop their older kid at daycare or getting their hair done. Insufferable

Attachments

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Tammi TMB - such a privilege for her to be able to afford to buy this milk & butter and throw away some that her dad purchased because it’s got too many ingredients. I bet many people these days buy what they can afford. The milks is around $7-$8
The real crime is how she has spelt havoc 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

slayer123

Lol I just can’t stop laughing that her “military operation” consisted of packing a nappy bag last night and feeding and changing her baby. She even had time to make herself a coffee 😂 Hardly a unique or overly crazy morning.
Yes agree, everything is perfectly curated and just oozes smugness. Her account is one of the most conceited on instagram. She’s really mastered the old humble brag too.
---
And this. This birth announcement is almost satire.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I’m 42 and remember my mum shaming me in front of people as a child. I still feel upset about it sometimes. I cannot fathom being shamed online

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

boysenberry

Lol she’s so hilarious and fake.
The friend must be thrilled with a copy of their book for his birthday. Nick always looks a bit maniacal.
That friend was married to Jessica ainscough the wellness warrior who tragically died very young after she was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer and decided to treat it naturally with coffee enemas and a juice diet (and whose mother was diagnosed with breast cancer also treated it naturally and also died). It was the saddest thing to see at the time I’m not sure if anyone else followed. He’s now engaged to another vegan wellness coach.

I’m not saying that either of those women would have survived if they’d had the medical treatment offered at the time but their odds would have been a hell of a lot better than what scammers like Ambrosini offer

• Sad

Allivera

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how Courtney McCarty thought they would be “chasing the Summer” by leaving Queensland in November (i.e Literally when Summer is about to start) to travel through Tasmania, Victoria and SA and is shocked they’ve been living in tracksuits, but is still trying to claim they’re having the best time ever embracing it 😬 Had they never been south of Queensland? Did they not talk to anyone or google the weather? How could you possibly think you were “chasing the Summer” leaving Qld for Victoria!

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
Especially since she tested with her first
Yeah that’s what makes even less sense. I can absolutely understand when someone does the testing and gets a result and chooses not to terminate as I know that’s not something everyone can do. But then you KNOW what you’re choosing and you KNOW what it’s going to take to raise that child. Informed decisions are important. I would never hold it against someone to choose to terminate if they knew they could not cope with the huge amount of work and stress and everything that comes with having a chronically ill child especially knowing that their chances of surviving into adulthood and later is lower. What I can’t understand is they knew, they chose not to test, they seemed to want to not test her after she was born, they didn’t follow up properly and so on and now here they are with a child with a lot of future problems. It’s very sad but THEY KNEW the chances.

• Heart

notahater1010

VIP Member
Martha K and Michael are going to Europe and taking her mom with her.

The baby is not even 2 months old and she is already planning a long distance holiday. This woman is so out of touch. The baby is too young to be left with grandma while they enjoy life.

I personally never liked her since MAFS. I always thought she was an entitled brat and it seems like motherhood has not changed her yet.

I can tell that she is going to be the mom that leaves the kid with grandmother and go out to live her life.

• Sad
To be honest if it was my husband and I knew how much love and dedication he’d given the show, I’d give my blessing for it to continue. To see the person I love showing their passion would be a wonderful lasting memory.. that’s just me though, I cried during the project 😂
Totally agree with this. I’m sure his wife and family gave their blessing for this season to go ahead and would have delayed it more if that was their wish. I’m not a real fan of Jock but his untimely passing is very tragic and his passion for his work is undeniable. Watching the MasterChef premiere currently and I feel sad for everyone effected by the loss, but I feel like showing this season is a way of honouring him and his work.

• Heart

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
---

I don’t think she meant it in a bad way at all. Is it his first tooth?? I know back in the day my parents gave me $50 for my first tooth and $100 for my last and we were not a well off family at all but I guess it was a “big deal” and I didn’t get money at other times

I think if she can afford it why not, if it makes her happy then cool. But my philosophy is what you do for 1 kid you’ve got to do for the others…
Are you Anna? 😂 no one can justify this. It’s gross to show that off to people. Absolutely no reason to show how much other than to brag.

Reactions: 23

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Umm who is this dumb Emma Claiir bitch? I have never heard of her but the clip influencer updates posted of her laughing about how she killed two cats as a kid is disturbing! And now she has some bs apology on her stories being like “oh I was just a little kid”. We’ve all been children and I have never hurt an animal and 9 is old enough to know better. Imagine calling talking about killing animals “light humour”. That’s some serial killer shit what a fuckwit!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23