Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve always felt pretty neutral about Rhys, but I like him a lot more now 🤭. I know she took offence to someone asking, but seriously Meshel, are you okay? Time for a social media break I think.
6FA3C3DA-1886-4E18-AFE5-F56F9A9C7BC7.jpeg

Reactions: 18

BumbleBeeMarmalade

Lol I just can’t stop laughing that her “military operation” consisted of packing a nappy bag last night and feeding and changing her baby. She even had time to make herself a coffee 😂 Hardly a unique or overly crazy morning.
Yes agree, everything is perfectly curated and just oozes smugness. Her account is one of the most conceited on instagram. She’s really mastered the old humble brag too.
---
And this. This birth announcement is almost satire.
Omg that is so unintentionally hilarious.

What a goddess! "Guiding her under the water towards my arms". Not like the rest of you mum plebs screaming on a delivery bed or getting cut open for a Caesar. What a tool.

Oh and the manifesting has always got me confused. If she manifested the perfect birth, why didn't she manifest 6 months of no vomiting, or the nappy bag to replenish itself? #blessed

Also LOL at the 40 days off social media. The ultimate sacrifice! How blessed we all are to have this angel on earth coexisting with us.
---
The post was bad enough but she then doubled down saying how it was a joke and she thought the Anzacs would appreciate her tribute 😡
And now she's saying the usual backlash response bingo of "if a straight white male said it no one would find it offensive" and "there are black people dying why don't you focus your energy on that" and "it doesn't bother me (while justifying a lot for someone unbothered) 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Checked. Blocked. Dreamtime Aroha extends their gratitude to this platform for the information. They had no idea at all.
Good on them for listening to people! The poor me victim bullshit Sez would try and spin would be hilarious!

Sez! You are the problem.

• Heart

slayer123

Question for you all…do you think that Roxy knew what Ollie was up to before he went to jail?

Also Roxy is such a money hungry person. I remember during the pandemic she whinging a bit as her businesses was not going well.

Fast forward past pandemic and she is spending just as much as before the pandemic.
My question is if her companies are not doing so well, because they are not that popular. How does she maintain and keep up with all this spending and luxury stuff that she does?

I feel there is something off there. I somehow don’t believe on anything she says.
Yes 100% believe that Roxy knew and benefited from Ollie’s unlawful dealings. There’s definitely something off with her lifestyle and spending. She’s the definition of “new money”. She’s so showy about everything she buys and every luxury her lifestyle affords, it’s super tacky.

blahblahboring

VIP Member
You would think that someone who had a bus crowd-funded for them would take a few pictures to post as a thank you to everyone who contributed.

Michy02

VIP Member
No idea who this is but yeah, let’s blame the woman for getting in contact. She doesn’t owe an apology, the douche canoe she was with does
It just seems like an odd thing to share. When my ex cheated I messaged the woman saying we have a baby and she sent me back laughing emojis 🥴. I processed that and delt with it. Sharing this online seems really immature/attention seeking. Her ex was in the relationship not that lady.

• Sad
  • Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Laura Laughlin? She has just recently started going on about how we all need to sit out in the midday sun 😳
So, wait!? If we see the Morning Sunrise!? We are sweet treat for getting fried in the Afternoon!?

That whole dribble is fucked and dangerous.

No doubt she sells a MAstErCLASs for $777!?

notahater1010

VIP Member
She’s confirmed it was gifted but not paid. Still so not right though when there are people who genuinely can’t afford fertility help.
They didn’t paid her to promote this, but surely by giving her as a gift and she talking about the process it works as if it was paid.

They gifted to her expecting that she will promote them…so same same..it is a payment to me.
Otherwise if they don’t care about her promoting them.
Let’s get someone who cannot afford and who does not have 200k followers on insta to ask them for a free egg freezing to see what they will say.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
FBF5C8A7-4FAF-45DC-8E67-7E3F41997CED.png

Not an influencer but the actress who played the youngest Scully sister on neighbours (think late 90s / 00s) …. Raises 37k for cancer treatment via go fund me, scores the money and then is suddenly cancer free? 🫣 surely gofundme needs some kind of fact verification / fraud prevention mechanisms

• Wow

savefloss

VIP Member
9442BE84-6E9E-4783-A8E7-F9A5818C69C8.png

This is starting to get juicy! Someone on here actually uncovered this tea, feel like these pages need to start citing us Tattler detectives as a source!

Reactions: 16