Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Avocadotoast

View attachment 2120438
I normally like the not so perfect mum, but this is OTT and feels like a straight up brag about how much money they have. Surely $100 is not the norm for a tooth fairy visit. Or am I just ripping off my kids?
Arghh school teacher here I hate it when a kid comes in bragging he got a $50 note
... all the other kids are like WOT! Never known a kid to get $100 that's ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

pasquillie

Umm who is this dumb Emma Claiir bitch? I have never heard of her but the clip influencer updates posted of her laughing about how she killed two cats as a kid is disturbing! And now she has some bs apology on her stories being like “oh I was just a little kid”. We’ve all been children and I have never hurt an animal and 9 is old enough to know better. Imagine calling talking about killing animals “light humour”. That’s some serial killer shit what a fuckwit!
and then messages influencer updates asking her to remove it 🙄 like when will they take accountability for their actions on things they HAVE SHARED THEMSELVES.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Tiny Hearts Education is so out of touch. I love their first aid advice but the Maldives for a babymoon? Seems excessive. I mean each to their own but are you a business owner or an influencer? I don’t think it belongs on their page.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

pasquillie

So over simple.home.edit stealing other peoples recipes as if they are her own.

Literally even down to the same styling in the photos!

Many of her recipes are taken from RecipeTin who is fantastic. Simple.home.edit used to credit her years ago (like the Hainanese chicken & one pot lasagne) but now she has just tweaked a couple of ingredients and is claiming they are her own recipes? She even went and deleted all of her old posts recently so now there is no trace of her crediting the actual original recipes.

She is about to release a cookbook and it makes me so angry that she has plagiarised peoples work and is going to profit off it. What a grifter!

Attachments

• Wow

film me

Hahaha no not at all. I don’t even live in the same state as her sorry! Sure she didn’t need to post it to Instagram but honestly to her, a green note is most likely lunch money. Not excusing her behaviour but I know my kids are stoked with a note - they don’t understand the concept they just know it’s like a rainbow and a note means they can buy something other than a killer python 😂😂 if you take the $100 out and put it with a $5, no one would be batting an eyelid. I just don’t think she could see it from the everyday financially struggling with cost of living perspective - as I said my parents struggled but they had a secret stash to make things like this and Christmas a huge deal. But we didn’t go on holidays, do outings during the year unless it was like someone bought a zoo ticket for the birthday etc. I know she has a very lavish lifestyle, but I say you do you. As long as she has told her children we don’t talk about it etc and keeps the magic alive for other kids. By the time they work out the concept of money they’ve worked out the tooth fairy isn’t real
Of course no one would care if it was $5, it was $100 which is a ridiculous amount for a child. It’s not about it being a physical note.

My kids are 6 and 8 and both believe in the tooth fairy and have a pretty solid understanding of what $100 could get them so I completely disagree with you on that.

It’s gross on a few levels. Posting it is completely in bad taste, people are struggling and everyone should have an awareness of that and be sensitive to the current climate. Her kid telling his friends at school could really confuse and upset the group and it also sends a terrible message to her son about the value of money.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

• Heart
I know Mother’s Day is hard for some people but you can’t expect brands not to advertise it? No one acts like this about Father’s Day when just as many people have lots their dads or had shitty dads..
A lot of stores actually send an email a few weeks prior asking if you’d like to opt out of Mother’s/Father’s Day emails. I had a miscarriage a week before Mother’s Day a few years ago I found all the emails extremely triggering I think it’s a great thing a lot of stores are starting to do

• Heart
Reactions: 30

papi’s mistress

Martha K and Michael are going to Europe and taking her mom with her.

The baby is not even 2 months old and she is already planning a long distance holiday. This woman is so out of touch. The baby is too young to be left with grandma while they enjoy life.

I personally never liked her since MAFS. I always thought she was an entitled brat and it seems like motherhood has not changed her yet.

I can tell that she is going to be the mom that leaves the kid with grandmother and go out to live her life.
Good for them. That’s amazing! Easy age to travel with a child and why should life stop because you have a child?

Reactions: 29

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
She hasn’t edited her butt cellulite or anything though which for me is the big message. It annoys me she nipped her waist in but for me it’s a pass and not much different to ‘beauty influencers’ using filters. I dread the day my daughter uses social Media but when that time comes hers is a profile I’d be comfortable with her seeing and for me that’s a big thing.
You don’t understand though, just by editing her waist she is sending a message that having a bigger waist and bigger butt isn’t “loving your body” like she preaches it’s showing that she only values herself when she edits her waist tiny and I’m sorry but very naive to think that she doesn’t edit her butt if she’s willing to edit her waist. She is cashing in on the body positive movement all the while taking the piss. She also constantly uses face filters. I wouldn’t want my daughter looking up to her that’s for sure

Firsttimeposter87

I haven’t followed Anna Heinrich in a while and I always thought she was somehow nice and pretty even though her and her hubby they love the attention since they come out from the bachelor. They are a bit of attention seeker and love the influencer easy money life.

Not sure what happened to her face she is aging not gracefully at all. She is so young she is only 35 years old.
Jesus Christ as someone who turns 36 this year myself I think she looks phenomenal and I’d love to have skin half as good as hers!
I fear for my two daughters growing up in a world where comments like this occur :(

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Why don’t you just scroll down and ignore everything related to him?

We can chat about whatever we want in here ( Australian Influencers) if you are sick of something you are welcome to just ignore and move along instead of expecting people to stop talking about it just because you want to.
Because it derails the thread every time, people get stuck in the pronouns. Better to keep it separate imo.

Reactions: 28
If you raise money via social media, then yes, you do owe people an explanation of where their money has gone. That shouldn’t be a hard concept to grasp? Especially if you’re going to keep asking people for more donations. Dreamtime’s transparency post shows a perfect example of how to do it.

I also know that Tattle is not for everyone and there’s a real mixed bag with comments (loads of stuff I just scroll past or would never ever say), but I appreciate the willingness of Dreamtime and friends to see past the negative bits. Yes, there’s a lot of silly, petty or mean things, but it’s also a record of a lot of problematic things and it can’t just be deleted.
---
Obviously not saying it’s been endorsed by anyone, but it’s great for an “influencer” to not just outright dismiss it ☺

Reactions: 26

em1985

Hannah Polites, you're having your 4th child, your last was literally a year ago, why do you still not know what makes life easier with a new bub?! Surely you should have worked it out by now 😅

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Is it legal to sell raw milk now 😳🤮
---

She’s got a thread ☺
The raw milk thing is still restricted but this has cold press something something that works like heat pasteurisation.
I know Mother’s Day is hard for some people but you can’t expect brands not to advertise it? No one acts like this about Father’s Day when just as many people have lots their dads or had shitty dads..
My mum died not long ago and I’m personally not bothered by the advertising except that it is relentless lol. Mecca did the option to opt out of Mothers Day content which I chose to do. I think when you subscribe and manage your content, you should be able to opt out of emails relating to certain holidays and so on.

• Heart