Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it legal to sell raw milk now 😳🤮
---

She’s got a thread ☺
The raw milk thing is still restricted but this has cold press something something that works like heat pasteurisation.
I know Mother’s Day is hard for some people but you can’t expect brands not to advertise it? No one acts like this about Father’s Day when just as many people have lots their dads or had crappy dads..
My mum died not long ago and I’m personally not bothered by the advertising except that it is relentless lol. Mecca did the option to opt out of Mothers Day content which I chose to do. I think when you subscribe and manage your content, you should be able to opt out of emails relating to certain holidays and so on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know Mother’s Day is hard for some people but you can’t expect brands not to advertise it? No one acts like this about Father’s Day when just as many people have lots their dads or had crappy dads..
A lot of stores actually send an email a few weeks prior asking if you’d like to opt out of Mother’s/Father’s Day emails. I had a miscarriage a week before Mother’s Day a few years ago I found all the emails extremely triggering I think it’s a great thing a lot of stores are starting to do

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m pretty sure she lost her own mum a while ago and that’s probably made her upset. But yea it’s a time where businesses will do specials and discounts.
---
A lot of stores actually send an email a few weeks prior asking if you’d like to opt out of Mother’s/Father’s Day emails. I had a miscarriage a week before Mother’s Day a few years ago I found all the emails extremely triggering I think it’s a great thing a lot of stores are starting to do
Sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just saw on Roxy's instagram that her house is up for sale!
Odd timing. In an article today she said definitely no divorce but she said Ollie lives in Singapore and they see each other once a month but it’s never documented and there was no big anniversary posting this year. Watch this space I think.

Reactions: 5
Odd timing. In an article today she said definitely no divorce but she said Ollie lives in Singapore and they see each other once a month but it’s never documented and there was no big anniversary posting this year. Watch this space I think.
Oh those two will probably stay married on paper due to their finances. Wonder who she will be caught kissing this time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 1
Does anyone here follow Caleb Finn & Soup? I just started listening to their new podcast and OH BOY, I need someone to discuss it with. I wish they had their own thread.
I’m halfway through and all they have talked about is how many followers they have? Does it get better? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m halfway through and all they have talked about is how many followers they have? Does it get better? 😂😂
The first two episodes are so cringey it’s amazing, I didn’t realise public figures thought out loud like this before, let alone upload it to a podcast.
---
I don’t but if you give a quick recap/summary some of us may be intrigued to listen
Basically it the first two eps talk about how they met and their back stories.

Soup was left a month before her wedding and her fiancé took all the furniture and left her with nothing but her childhood bed in a 1 bedroom apartment.

Caleb flaunts himself as the most followed influencer in Australia and talks about how when him and soup met on tinder he super liked her because he was desperate, but then goes on to talk about how he treated her like tit, playing games, ghosting her, and kept her secret from his fans for the first six months so because he knew they would dislike her.

He then talks about how he can’t walk around outside when schools are open (lol) because he’ll get flanked by heaps of fans. But on Valentine’s Day when they were still secret, he asked a famous American influencer to be his valentine, hurting soup in the process for the clout.

It is honestly a good listen if you’re cooking dinner because there is so many WTF moments.

They’re not married, but have a one and a half year old son. And if you’re from Melbourne, Frankston is bought up a lot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
They're still going with the, "He's based in Tasmania but returns on weekends" line here:
---
Oh those two will probably stay married on paper due to their finances. Wonder who she will be caught kissing this time lol
Oh yes, the brother of Nicole from The Real Housewives of Sydney was her last fling. Bet Nicole didn't approve!

--------------

Remember when the serial :poop:er kept doing their business outside her offices? That was foul but the way she went running to the media probably encouraged them further. She was also foolish to leave such expensive plants (fiddle leaf figs) out in the open - people will steal anything that isn't glued down - how could she not know this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Probably not
The first two episodes are so cringey it’s amazing, I didn’t realise public figures thought out loud like this before, let alone upload it to a podcast.
---

Basically it the first two eps talk about how they met and their back stories.

Soup was left a month before her wedding and her fiancé took all the furniture and left her with nothing but her childhood bed in a 1 bedroom apartment.

Caleb flaunts himself as the most followed influencer in Australia and talks about how when him and soup met on tinder he super liked her because he was desperate, but then goes on to talk about how he treated her like tit, playing games, ghosting her, and kept her secret from his fans for the first six months so because he knew they would dislike her.

He then talks about how he can’t walk around outside when schools are open (lol) because he’ll get flanked by heaps of fans. But on Valentine’s Day when they were still secret, he asked a famous American influencer to be his valentine, hurting soup in the process for the clout.

It is honestly a good listen if you’re cooking dinner because there is so many WTF moments.

They’re not married, but have a one and a half year old son. And if you’re from Melbourne, Frankston is bought up a lot.
Never heard of them and kind of glad 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They must have pulled a few strings - can't see Singapore allowing someone with a criminal conviction to reside there - or potentially even visit.

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen him before on Tiktok but I don’t know much apart from he used to be a teacher? There is a podcast thread but these two haven’t been mentioned.

https://tattle.life/threads/australian-pop-culture-and-influencer-podcasts.35246/post-15000024
He looks like he is about 17. And he was a teacher? For how long, 15 minutes? I want his anti ageing secrets.
---
Probably not

Never heard of them and kind of glad 😬
Me either! But I'm old and uncool. I asked my10 year old and he didn't know of him either.

Reactions: 2
Me either! But I'm old and uncool. I asked my10 year old and he didn't know of him either.
Not a follower but I have heard of them, he has nearly 16 million followers on tik tok which would have to be up there with the highest in Aus

This lady is so weird. I don’t follow her but she commented on one of those Tea pages and I recognised her name from here. Why would she share this?
2F22CF3D-2332-48DC-B523-DEE7E09CAC26.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.