Australian Influencers #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tammi TMB - such a privilege for her to be able to afford to buy this milk & butter and throw away some that her dad purchased because it’s got too many ingredients. I bet many people these days buy what they can afford. The milks is around $7-$8
The real crime is how she has spelt havoc 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tammi TMB - such a privilege for her to be able to afford to buy this milk & butter and throw away some that her dad purchased because it’s got too many ingredients. I bet many people these days buy what they can afford. The milks is around $7-$8
So condescending of her. Can’t stand that bish.
---
The real crime is how she has spelt havoc 😂😂😂
Havock 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg misskyreeloves latest video flogging some bunnings mothers day tit.... her dawta Alaaasssskkkaaaaa (dumbest name ever) providing the voice over. Poor kid, she's turning 7 this year, and definitely has speech issues. Why would you post that for all your followers. It is maybe cute when the kid is two years old not primary school age.
I swear we are going to have an entire generation of screwed up influencer kids that will need permanent therapy being used as props to their parents constant need for attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is it legal to sell raw milk now 😳🤮
---
Omg misskyreeloves latest video flogging some bunnings mothers day tit.... her dawta Alaaasssskkkaaaaa (dumbest name ever) providing the voice over. Poor kid, she's turning 7 this year, and definitely has speech issues. Why would you post that for all your followers. It is maybe cute when the kid is two years old not primary school age.
I swear we are going to have an entire generation of screwed up influencer kids that will need permanent therapy being used as props to their parents constant need for attention.
She’s got a thread ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve started a thread as lots of people have opinions and she’s not taking a break at all. The opposite actually.

Reactions: 15
Is it legal to sell raw milk now 😳🤮
---

She’s got a thread ☺
Oh thanks, I didn't realise. I'll post there 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve started a thread as lots of people have opinions and she’s not taking a break at all. The opposite actually.

Was just coming here to say that the Yarli yea is getting reallll hot

Reactions: 4
Is it a prerequisite to have a speech impediment if you’re the child of an influencer? I can’t think of many that interact with their kids enough to encourage regular speech development? 😂

Reactions: 16
Is it a prerequisite to have a speech impediment if you’re the child of an influencer? I can’t think of many that interact with their kids enough to encourage regular speech development? 😂
Seems that way. Just went to listen she sounds like a toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What I see is their toddlers are given dummies and iPads while mummy talks into her iPhone all day. Can barely understand a lot of the younger kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When will everyone abandon the ridiculous charade that Pixie has become a child millionaire business extraordinaire? It’s Roxy’s businesses. Roxy runs the business and all the social media for them. I wonder if there’s some tax bullshit for Roxy & Dodgy Ollie to have the business “owned” by Pixie. Dunno.

Reactions: 19
When will everyone abandon the ridiculous charade that Pixie has become a child millionaire business extraordinaire? It’s Roxy’s businesses. Roxy runs the business and all the social media for them. I wonder if there’s some tax bullshit for Roxy & Dodgy Ollie to have the business “owned” by Pixie. Dunno.
I agree! As for the BS about how Pixie bought the Merc ... yeah nah; even the latest article about her in the DM (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ange-Rover-Inside-life-millionaire-child.html) states that the nannies use it to ferry the kids to and from school.

I'm calling BS on this:
1683167935904.png

If the business was as successful as they're making out, no way would they be stepping away - especially in this tough economic climate.

One thing that does surprise me about Roxy - when she lived in Bondi, she rented - why, if she was so successful? (And she was arguably doing a heck of a lot better with her various businesses then than she is now).
1683168093072.png

Although, she did buy her Paddington office building outright:
1683168163853.png

Pixie looks like such a sweet little kid but I find it very sad that she aspires to own a Range Rover and have a wardrobe full of designer handbags ... she's in too much of a hurry to grow up, for my liking (all her mother's doing).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.