Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then back into complaining. I wonder when Beth will realise that a lot of the time, she is the one who makes her own life harder? This move wouldn’t have just been decided, they would have known about it for awhile so why seemingly leave everything to the last minute?

View attachment 1410549
You’re absolutely correct, she is such a martyr too. If there was a moaniest witch trophy, she’d win it hands down year after year. Check your privilege Beth you stuck up flog

Reactions: 9
Re Babymac
Why in the name of God did they do a billion Ute loads rather than just pack and get movers to do it all?
No wonder she’s exhausted. Poor planning, unless they couldn’t get a booking due to Covid.
The renovations and renting for a year will be costing an absolute mint, a few thousand more for proper movers could have been part of the budget.

Reactions: 6
Re Babymac
Why in the name of God did they do a billion Ute loads rather than just pack and get movers to do it all?
Well duh*, if she’d done that, then she’d have nothing to complain about 🤭 !

*obviously said tongue in cheek to you 😊

Reactions: 4
This kind of tit from Sam really irritates me. She can fit into a lot of normal sizes in shops and yet here she is playing the plus sized card because Bonds don’t carry stock in store to cater to size 18/20.

It’s the same when she posts Kmart stuff like she did earlier, it’s nearly always from the normal size range.

If she’s not well liked in the plus sized community, I can completely understand and see why.
B3A8963A-486D-4F44-B0C9-48D37C2DE7EB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this is inappropriate- but Erin (little lulu love) knew what she was getting into by having another baby. Like why keep complaining about it? I don’t pretend to understand how heart breaking it is having a child with epilepsy, but come on. Of course it’s going to be hard, then to make a conscious decision to have another baby? Then complain how hard it is? I just don’t get it. Again - I’m not in this situation and maybe I’m out of line, but it’s just the same old story constantly
I think at least she seems to be realising that some of what she’s experiencing would be the same even if Lulu was typically developing. She’s posted a few stories talking about both kids triggering each other when crying and tag teaming on night wake ups and asking if it’s the same with two typically developing kids… which it is! I have a 3 year old and an almost 1 year old and honestly I’ve found it beautiful but very challenging at different points… the shift from one to two has felt bananas at times with a toddler with ENT issues, a baby with feeding troubles and lockdowns / no help etc… I’m quite an attachment based mum and splitting myself between both has been hard. I can certainly imagine it’s even harder with a child who has special needs. I think it’s okay to talk about that… I just wonder if Erin was maybe not expecting the juggle to be so hard since Tommy doesn’t have any medical conditions. Since her normal with Lulu is going obviously much more challenging that with a typical kid, she thought it would be much easier with Tommy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think at least she seems to be realising that some of what she’s experiencing would be the same even if Lulu was typically developing. She’s posted a few stories talking about both kids triggering each other when crying and tag teaming on night wake ups and asking if it’s the same with two typically developing kids… which it is! I have a 3 year old and an almost 1 year old and honestly I’ve found it beautiful but very challenging at different points… the shift from one to two has felt bananas at times with a toddler with ENT issues, a baby with feeding troubles and lockdowns / no help etc… I’m quite an attachment based mum and splitting myself between both has been hard. I can certainly imagine it’s even harder with a child who has special needs. I think it’s okay to talk about that… I just wonder if Erin was maybe not expecting the juggle to be so hard since Tommy doesn’t have any medical conditions. Since her normal with Lulu is going obviously much more challenging that with a typical kid, she thought it would be much easier with Tommy.
That’s a really really good point and I hadn’t even thought of that. Thank you for showing me a different angle x

Reactions: 5
First time poster - wow, I’m oddly nervous. I basically came to vent about Erin from LLL and her post tonight. I absolutely understand that as the mother of typical children I will never understand what it’s like to live her life. And maybe this is really petty of me, and I know you’ll let me know if it is - but the hate she has for parents of typical children really angers me. Tonights post mentioned the reprieve she gets when she’s with Tom and not Lulu - and likened it to parents of typical children dropping their kids at daycare so they can get their nails done or have lunch with friends. I think most of us drop our kids at daycare so we can go to work. Our lives may not be anywhere near has difficult as hers is, but we aren’t all sitting in the lap of luxury getting mani/pedis while we sip cocktails by the pool with our friends while our kids are at daycare. I assume this is coming from her being deeply disappointed by friends of hers who do not understand the reality of her life - and I’m sorry that’s been her experience. But parenting isn’t this split between living the trauma of disability or having a grand old time and putting your feet up. I know I just need to unfollow if I’m being triggered by something so small but honestly this was just the straw that broke me - everything that’s been posted about her here so far rings true for me. My heart breaks for them all, especially those babies, but also not all parents of typical kids are out to get you, Erin.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
First time poster - wow, I’m oddly nervous. I basically came to vent about Erin from LLL and her post tonight. I absolutely understand that as the mother of typical children I will never understand what it’s like to live her life. And maybe this is really petty of me, and I know you’ll let me know if it is - but the hate she has for parents of typical children really angers me. Tonights post mentioned the reprieve she gets when she’s with Tom and not Lulu - and likened it to parents of typical children dropping their kids at daycare so they can get their nails done or have lunch with friends. I think most of us drop our kids at daycare so we can go to work. Our lives may not be anywhere near has difficult as hers is, but we aren’t all sitting in the lap of luxury getting mani/pedis while we sip cocktails by the pool with our friends while our kids are at daycare. I assume this is coming from her being deeply disappointed by friends of hers who do not understand the reality of her life - and I’m sorry that’s been her experience. But parenting isn’t this split between living the trauma of disability or having a grand old time and putting your feet up. I know I just need to unfollow if I’m being triggered by something so small but honestly this was just the straw that broke me - everything that’s been posted about her here so far rings true for me. My heart breaks for them all, especially those babies, but also not all parents of typical kids are out to get you, Erin.
I don’t believe she thinks they are out to get her. I think she’s still deep in grief and therefore finds it difficult to be around parents of typical children who cannot relate to her, and her to them. That’s not the same as seeing them as being out to get her. I’ve followed her from the beginning and I don’t see hate. I see frustration and resentment bit I guess I don’t necessarily feel that resentment about your own situation is the same thing as hating someone who has what you wish you had. When my dad died when my son was six months old, just before Christmas, I honestly felt quite resentful when I saw my husband’s dad playing with my son at Christmas, because the grief was so unbearable, but I certainly didn’t hate my FIL. I just found my situation so horrible. I guess I think it’s probably a bit like that.

As I’ve said before, I do think she needs better mental health treatment. I understand how that comment about going to cafes etc sounded but to be fair I think she may have been comparing to other second time mums on maternity leave, not mums who have put their kids in daycare to go back to work. I have an almost 1 year old and have had my 3 year old at home full time along with her, but I was assigned a second time mum’s group and in that group every other mum had the first child in daycare, so they were able to take the baby along to get their hair done or out to cafes etc. Erin lives in the same area I do in Sydney so I wouldn’t be surprised if her experience is of watching that. Yes, Erin probably does have an idealised vision of what life is like with a typical child, but then those of us not in her situation will never fully understand it.

That’s a really really good point and I hadn’t even thought of that. Thank you for showing me a different angle x
I’ve been thinking about it a bit more after reading Erin’s latest post and I think the other thing is this… Erin is probably going through what many parents of typical children do when they have a second and it’s probably amplified with Lulu having a disability. When my second child was born and I got home, my first honestly felt like a stranger to me. He seemed so big and unknown, and separate to me, when immediately before my daughter was born, he had seemed such a little baby boy, and so close. While we were still very close, it took me some time to fully regain the connection and it wasn’t until my daughter was out of the newborn phase that I started to feel like I was getting to know him again. I found it really disorienting. Thinking about that, I have more compassion for Erin’s post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry to derail this slight - doesn’t anyone follow Sjana Elise? She seems to be getting more bizarre by the day and just wondering if there is a chat somewhere about her 🙈

Reactions: 4
This kind of tit from Sam really irritates me. She can fit into a lot of normal sizes in shops and yet here she is playing the plus sized card because Bonds don’t carry stock in store to cater to size 18/20.

It’s the same when she posts Kmart stuff like she did earlier, it’s nearly always from the normal size range.

If she’s not well liked in the plus sized community, I can completely understand and see why.
View attachment 1411057
God she’s insufferable. Talk about pot calling the kettle black on being performative

Reactions: 2
Sorry to derail this slight - doesn’t anyone follow Sjana Elise? She seems to be getting more bizarre by the day and just wondering if there is a chat somewhere about her 🙈
Gosh, I forgot about her. Looked her up and… genital sunning?!! WTF.

Pre-kids I taught yoga in my spare time and was very immersed in the yoga world but since the pandemic I just honestly can’t with a large proportion of these yoga / wellness / vegan influencers with their absolute bonkers attempts at sounding profound when they are actually vapid, ill informed, incapable of critical thinking, mired in conspiracy theories and peddling nonsense that is frequently dangerous. I still love yoga (and I’m plant based) but these people tarnish it with their rubbish. I consider myself generally pretty generous in my comments here about most influencers but ones like this drive me up the absolute wall, I swear. How are so many people following this woman and lapping it up?!

Reactions: 11
I know… it actually made me LOL

I’ve followed her for a long time and she just seems a bit like a car crash that no one ever calls out. Obviously has had some issues with food before and now drastically changes personality depends on her relationship

View attachment 1411057
How do you know she’s not liked? I’m interested to hear the general feels about her. She is bleeping annoying and entitled. When I found out she was 37 it was even more hilarious because she’s so childish

I used to follow her until around when she and her American bf broke up. He cheated on her I think, which was so wrong, but she went and did a vlog about it and then just got weirder and weirder than she already was. I looked at her feed recently and see she's got a new bf and is well truly off her tree now. I actually like following people who follow a more holistic life (my grandmother is uber holistic, makes her own natural remedies, etc, and I personally appreciate a good balance between modern and natural therapies and medicine), but there's healthy holistic living and then there's delusional. She's got a very distorted world view. How she got to be a Sweat instructor is beyond me.

How do you know she’s not liked? I’m interested to hear the general feels about her. She is bleeping annoying and entitled. When I found out she was 37 it was even more hilarious because she’s so childish
There have been ‘rumours’ around the plus sized community for awhile now that she’s not liked. When she does attend plus size events eg the fashion week event earlier this year, when she catches up with the other well known plus size Instagrammers, you can tell from photos and videos that she’s not really ‘part’ of their group, more on the fringes, like an extra that doesn’t quite fit. Which is interesting to see because of how long she’s been ‘spruiking’ the plus sized card etc

There have been ‘rumours’ around the plus sized community for awhile now that she’s not liked. When she does attend plus size events eg the fashion week event earlier this year, when she catches up with the other well known plus size Instagrammers, you can tell from photos and videos that she’s not really ‘part’ of their group, more on the fringes, like an extra that doesn’t quite fit. Which is interesting to see because of how long she’s been ‘spruiking’ the plus sized card etc
that makes sense and is so awkward too considering she claims to have started curvyau. She looks like she’s trying to fit in with the younger crowd but it’s not working and she looks like an idiot

Reactions: 1
I can confirm that if my husband took off on a trip leaving me with toddler and also pregnant he would not have a wife when he came back. I think it’s absolutely disgusting what he’s done to her and it really does show his true colours. No regard for his wife, his toddler or his unborn baby.
His Instagram is also
I’m hoping for the same. I don’t think she will though, not before the baby is born.
I think she’ll give him another chance as the idea of being a single mum with 2 kids can be daunting and then she’ll realise she’s basically one anyway as he’s useless and they’ll be over before the baby turns 1.
So sad watching her nearly cry over someone being nice to her today, like she’s not used to kindness 😢
his Instagram is not there either, she’s not tagging him but when you go back and click on it it’s gone now 😳

She doesn’t seem to work with anywhere near the same amount of brands that others like stace_mcgregs and itskatjanmaree (another 2 who tit me) do anymore. Is her time as an influencer almost up?

She doesn’t seem to work with anywhere near the same amount of brands that others like stace_mcgregs and itskatjanmaree (another 2 who tit me) do anymore. Is her time as an influencer almost up?
Curvysam has one of the worst names in the industry and she’s also a really horrible mean girl. I can stand stace but I had to unfollow that kate Jan maree one, the voice she puts on for stories and the constant showing off of the false nails was enough for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.