Australian Influencers #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kmart Queen would have to be the most entitled thing on instagram with her incessant whining today she has complained about the bank, the tea, Kmart, wrong directions and reality check of course people will look at you strange if you are filing the line at the bank.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CurvySam is meant to be fashion content then why does she have the worst fashion sense. She always dresses in the ugliest clothes. She looks like an old lady

Reactions: 7
CurvySam is meant to be fashion content then why does she have the worst fashion sense. She always dresses in the ugliest clothes. She looks like an old lady
Yeah I don’t understand her purported ‘style’. She has zero clue, right down to the fugly shoes she buys. I have so much 2nd hand embarrassment for her on this trip, she thinks she’s the cool girl but she’s just a deadset loser

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t understand her purported ‘style’. She has zero clue, right down to the fugly shoes she buys. I have so much 2nd hand embarrassment for her on this trip, she thinks she’s the cool girl but she’s just a deadset loser
I just followed and I agree, she thinks she’s so cool! How is she even a model? Sorry I thought models had to be attractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s also on the fringes of plus size imo, I mean her ‘K’mart plus size’ trips she does show her buying from the standard sizing range most of the time and quite a few of the brands she works with only go up to a 20. I do wonder if it’s only her boobs that push her into the occasional bigger sizes?

She just screams consumerism- from constantly buying clothes to shoes, trips away. How many times has she mentioned on this trip that she doesn’t need more shoes and yet what has she bought? More shoes 🙄

Why does this woman look exactly like this guy?
What an insult to Carl!!

I just followed and I agree, she thinks she’s so cool! How is she even a model? Sorry I thought models had to be attractive?
She just seems so out of date in everything that it’s embarrassing. The fact that she start the curvyau is embarrassing when she doesn’t even promote plus size brands really. I would never buy anything she’s posted. It’s horrible

She’s also on the fringes of plus size imo, I mean her ‘K’mart plus size’ trips she does show her buying from the standard sizing range most of the time and quite a few of the brands she works with only go up to a 20. I do wonder if it’s only her boobs that push her into the occasional bigger sizes?

She just screams consumerism- from constantly buying clothes to shoes, trips away. How many times has she mentioned on this trip that she doesn’t need more shoes and yet what has she bought? More shoes 🙄

Omg I agree. She never promotes brands that cater to more than a size 20. And all the clothes she promotes from the size 20 range is all fuddy duddy clothes because it’s all that fits her🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any recommendations for someone great to follow that has a baby/child around 6 months - 1 year? I’m fairly new to IG and really only follow a couple of funny people and look at lots that I’ve found on here. 😆 Someone that may recommend useful products etc and not sell their soul for any old thing.

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone great to follow that has a baby/child around 6 months - 1 year? I’m fairly new to IG and really only follow a couple of funny people and look at lots that I’ve found on here. 😆 Someone that may recommend useful products etc and not sell their soul for any old thing.
I think her son is a little over a year now, but I’d recommend Tara Pavlovic. Loveable bogan vibes and has a background in early childcare.

• Heart
I think it’s against the rules to recommend account as influencers would just come on here to drum up followers. There is a baby thread though that would have good product reviews etc or could start one? Majority of us on here have kids x

Reactions: 1
I like Sweetlittlestory she has 4 kids and her youngest is around 6 months - is doing baby lead weaning atm so might have some helpful products for you. She does sponsored posts for kids stuff plus fashion but it seems like things she actually uses.

Ooops if its against the rules. Sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kmart Queen would have to be the most entitled thing on instagram with her incessant whining today she has complained about the bank, the tea, Kmart, wrong directions and reality check of course people will look at you strange if you are filing the line at the bank.
Wow her stories are so bad it’s almost laughable. Did we need a fifty part instagram story to tell us her bubble tea sucked?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Practical accounts to follow for parenting (not influencers!!)- busytoddler, kids eat in colour, solidstarts, feedingbenny, supermarket swaps, mamma knows east/west/south/north (wherever you live)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it’s against the rules to recommend account as influencers would just come on here to drum up followers. There is a baby thread though that would have good product reviews etc or could start one? Majority of us on here have kids x
Ohh sorry, I didn’t think about that. Thank you for the responses before realising it’s a no go zone. I have older kids too, but a big age gap and starting all over again. So many different things around now. 😊

• Heart
I think its easier comprising a list of who NOT to follow 🤔🤷‍♀️ JulesCoffey and the Kearns for starters

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Practical accounts to follow for parenting (not influencers!!)- busytoddler, kids eat in colour, solidstarts, feedingbenny, supermarket swaps, mamma knows east/west/south/north (wherever you live)
In the same vein of practical accounts, Play at Home Mummy has a five month old and lots of great ideas and just life with kids stuff. I don’t follow many people with babies now! They all grew up!!

In the same vein of practical accounts, Play at Home Mummy has a five month old and lots of great ideas and just life with kids stuff. I don’t follow many people with babies now! They all grew up!!
Play at home mummy is definitely in a weird home school Christian cult though right? They barely leave the house and look like the Turpin kids with their long hair and matching pajamas all day. Please tell me someone else gets ick vibes here?

Play at home mummy is definitely in a weird home school Christian cult though right? They barely leave the house and look like the Turpin kids with their long hair and matching pajamas all day. Please tell me someone else gets ick vibes here?
Haha I haven’t noticed!? I haven’t seen the kids in matching outfits and can’t remember any references to church? They do homeschool, but I think it’s mostly because they move around so often with her husband in the army 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.