Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KKAD EP 1

* it’s ’after Dark’ but the room was well lit like it was daytime
* no one actually asked for this podcast to come back, it was Meiaras idea
* Kurt was going to go back to tafe to study personal training because he loves everything health and fitness (as you can tell by his sexy physique), but the class was full so he couldnt - so the time he would have spent studying is now being used to record this podcast.
* Kurt has no idea how to string coherent sentences together, if he says anything and struggles she will cut in and speak over him or talk for him
* Meiara asked him what the podcast will be about, he said ‘dirty’. She then said no it will be ‘parenthood, intimacy and issues we are going through’
* meiara doesn’t just listen to podcasts on YouTube she watches them, she puts it on her pram and watches it…. (Yes ignore your children so you can do that)
* segments - would you rather, something I’m nailing this week, what have been your highs and lows of the week
* riveting conversation about seasoning on Kurt’s steak
* the low of Meiaras week was dealing with judgemental comments on her recent vlog anout Reegy gals toilet training. Apparently she’s different, she’s not doing anything bad, life’s different.
* another mention of Kurt’s steak being a high of his week

I’ve made it to 9.20 in and can safely say it’s boring as batshit, Kurt can’t speak without her cutting him off and undermining anything he’s said. I’ll finish the next 10 mins when I get some braincells back after a sleep.
Honestly he is thick as bricks and literally all he thinks about is steak or sex. He is a bleeping neanderthal.

Reactions: 8
Sleazy Kurt can’t string 2 words together, imagine actually having a conversation with it him. I guess with his wife constantly butting in or talking for him, he has forgotten how to talk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got to the 5 minute mark and had to turn it off with a 👎🏻 the low IQ coming out of that room is just hilarious. Krusty being into health and fitness is the funniest thing I have ever heard 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't get over the sleazy talk and constantly saying 'inTaMcy' like a teenage boy and then the main topic being about Mila getting bullied. Not the 2 topics I'd put in the same video. Even just mentioning it, Kurt's eyes light up. Fing disgusting parents. And if this child doing the name calling has many older brothers, I'm sure they'll come across these videos and have plenty more to give. K&K are handing people the ammo. GET YOUR KIDS OFF THE INTERNET!

Reactions: 6
I couldn't get over the sleazy talk and constantly saying 'inTaMcy' like a teenage boy and then the main topic being about Mila getting bullied. Not the 2 topics I'd put in the same video. Even just mentioning it, Kurt's eyes light up. Fing disgusting parents. And if this child doing the name calling has many older brothers, I'm sure they'll come across these videos and have plenty more to give. K&K are handing people the ammo. GET YOUR KIDS OFF THE INTERNET!
must say I was a bit Ick by K saying this kid learnt the bullying from the parents… iv found in most cases the kids learn it from OTHER kids (older siblings or older peers at school) not classy to full out blame the parents imo

Reactions: 4
must say I was a bit Ick by K saying this kid learnt the bullying from the parents… iv found in most cases the kids learn it from OTHER kids (older siblings or older peers at school) not classy to full out blame the parents imo
I absolutely agree!

Reactions: 2
Those 2, do themselves no favours.
Him blaming the parents and her previously saying school mums are toxic witches. L

This is really like a car crash you can’t look away from… everything they do infuriates me. I agree with whoever said above - GET YOUR KIDS OFF THE INTERNET!!!!! But it will never happen, if Meiara has it her way her kids will become like the Teisha and Deja from the Clark Family. Pulled Deja out of school to “homeschool” but really she’s packing orders for the new family business.

This is really like a car crash you can’t look away from… everything they do infuriates me. I agree with whoever said above - GET YOUR KIDS OFF THE INTERNET!!!!! But it will never happen, if Meiara has it her way her kids will become like the Teisha and Deja from the Clark Family. Pulled Deja out of school to “homeschool” but really she’s packing orders for the new family business.
Yep and they have idiot Johnathon leading the home schooling.
they have enough money to hire a tutor to ensure Deja’s schooling is adequate but instead Kat Clark is blinded by fleeting fame.

Deja is on child corn sites, and I have no doubt Lincoln and mila are on those sites too. Creeps get off on such innocent things but Meiara and Kurt have served the p3dofiles a platter with such creep focused footage such as toileting, topless and more.

• Sad
Yep and they have idiot Johnathon leading the home schooling.
they have enough money to hire a tutor to ensure Deja’s schooling is adequate but instead Kat Clark is blinded by fleeting fame.

Deja is on child corn sites, and I have no doubt Lincoln and mila are on those sites too. Creeps get off on such innocent things but Meiara and Kurt have served the p3dofiles a platter with such creep focused footage such as toileting, topless and more.
How bleeping sad is that.

How bleeping sad is that.
Yep. It’s sad, disgusting, shocking, frightening and just downright horrible to think about.

Kurt could go back to work, Meiara could scale down LER and just run a small business during school hours from the garage, and the kids could be safe and offline.

There’s also been multiple times where she’s had to take down their YouTube videos and edit them because she’s left nudity in there. You have to wonder if she does it on purpose

• Sad
It does make me wonder if they do actually read here, surely if they do some things would actually make them think. Even as above the mere mention of pedos and my children in the same sentence would make me sick to my stomach and it would really play on my mind whether the few $’s made from YouTube is worth it. Which it’s NOT!! But we are talking about Me me meiara aren’t we

S
It does make me wonder if they do actually read here, surely if they do some things would actually make them think. Even as above the mere mention of pedos and my children in the same sentence would make me sick to my stomach and it would really play on my mind whether the few $’s made from YouTube is worth it. Which it’s NOT!! But we are talking about Me me meiara aren’t we
i don't think she does things on purpose
She's honeslty too naive to read between the lines, everything has to be pointed out directly She's that dense, and she's the type to believe her followers are so amazing, and everyone is so supportive she doesn't think outside her little circle.. she doesn't think people could have fake accounts and taking her kids imgine and putting on corn sites. Nothing has happened so she just continues to exploit her kids.

IMG_0694.jpeg

Kurt’s face and a loud “eewww” when Meiara says she is on her period.

This is a man raising two daughters.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So meta is down. I'm assuming it's worldwide.
Made me wonder, if that lasted a few days would that be like another lockdown for all these "unfluencers"
As annoying as I may be I kinda wish I would last for days 😅