Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put 2 colours thru her hair
That’s 2 colour wait times
2 wash times
And 2 blow out times

she wouid of been up there for a few hours

god forbid if Kurt did something like that for a few hours she wouid be having a meltdown 😂

Reactions: 7
She put 2 colours thru her hair
That’s 2 colour wait times
2 wash times
And 2 blow out times

she wouid of been up there for a few hours

god forbid if Kurt did something like that for a few hours she wouid be having a meltdown 😂
No kidding that would taken like 3 hours to do all that. 😒 if kurt took that long to anything she'd be flipping her lid.

Reactions: 4
With her dark hair and dark tan and dark full on makeup! Yuk! She looks overdone and not a natural beauty at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched dirty Kurtys reaction to the hair dye (on TikTok for those of us banned on Insta)…. Jesus he’s such a grot.

whenever I change my hair or style my husband always comments on how beautiful I look, asks me how I feel about it, gives genuine compliments and lists things he likes about it.

all Kurt can say is that he will have a “new wife in bed tonight” and it’s just so disgusting and makes me want to vomit.

couldn’t imagine being 30 and having that gronk as my husband.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ashy Bines is closing baseline (to focus on her health)

Do we think Speshy will follow suit with LERRR she tends to do everything Ashy does
she would be so jealous of Ashy's brain aneurysm because it gives Ashy content and OMG so much drama!

Reactions: 7
Well derrrrr it’s one of Spesh’s specialty. Stay tuned for the recipe and a vlog on how to “cook” it 🫠
Oh gosh yes I really need a recipe. I’m sure there’s many steps.

I’ll need to tap into my feminine energy, have a sauna and a glass of bone broth to prep for my long day cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm really hoping that she doesn't put any of her children in that car seat but as she stayed at her in-laws last night and drove there with the kids I assume she does. What in the duck is that?!?!
I
IMG_2586.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She probably took covers off the seat and washed them and never put them back on, because washing isn't important nor is the kids safety. 😒

Reactions: 2
She probably took covers off the seat and washed them and never put them back on, because washing isn't important nor is the kids safety. 😒
It’s been off for literal months now! She did a paid post for a brand and it was pictured like this in the video all the way back then, I’m pretty sure it’s Lincoln’s seat 😭

Reactions: 6