Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Kurty Durty when I get home can you tell the kids to run and and greet me like I've been away for 6 months please, and yeh make sure you film it so everyone knows my kids love me 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Last nights vlog… the morning walk to get coffee, she buys Kurt’s kids ice blocks for breakfast before school 🤦🏻‍♀️ the dumb duck justifying it by saying “it’s just ice and cream” 🫠🫠 💣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
In todays Ep they discover Kurt has a horrible sun spot all along his lips from years of being in the sun and smack bang into the middle of the vlog we cut to everyone at the beach with no sunscreen on and Kurt’s wife flashing her pancake ass to everyone.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
In todays Ep they discover Kurt has a horrible sun spot all along his lips from years of being in the sun and smack bang into the middle of the vlog we cut to everyone at the beach with no sunscreen on and Kurt’s wife flashing her pancake ass to everyone.
Keiara would be internally excited at the prospect of some content “following his journey”. You would think he would have those lips covered in the best sunscreen there is. Pure stupidity! ☠
I’m waiting for the day Milla gives herself a major wedgie and saying I want to be like you mum… Keira thinking this is the cutest thing ever.🤢
What candid footage of her coming home, I bet she had no idea Kurty was videoing, not staged at all 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Who in the hell wears those awful looking headphones anymore, especially around the house with a child in it....so weird and dumb...have you not heard of a speaker you moron 🙄

Did anyone see that snippet of G&G where she’s talking about Kurt’s drinking… she is delusional if she thinks it’s an issue that’s in the past.
Just because he’s not out getting into fights and getting arrested doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a bad relationship with alcohol.
Remember that video she posted not that long ago and he was clearly drunk out of his mind walking home from the pub

Mila on the horse assuming the pic is from the party - in a old tacky tshirt 😔 Put some f#cking effort in for your kids. Surely going to birthday partys is a core memory & you want them to have nice little outfits to wear & to actually put some effort it for them!! No comment on Regan in her pjs & what looks like a full nappy when she's running! F#ck you keiara. You think you've got issues from your upbringing - you just wait

Reactions: 10
What's the deal with daft Kunts Kurts lip
I can't bring myself to watch any of her vlogs right now.
I recall they got their skin checked and she was almost giddy with her gloating that she got the all clear and he did not.
At the time I just thought.. If that was her she would be squeezing out those ugly tears on a vlog

And check the state of that drink.. Coffee snob my aunt fanny

Attachments

• Haha
What's the deal with daft Kunts Kurts lip
I can't bring myself to watch any of her vlogs right now.
I recall they got their skin checked and she was almost giddy with her gloating that she got the all clear and he did not.
At the time I just thought.. If that was her she would be squeezing out those ugly tears on a vlog

And check the state of that drink.. Coffee snob my aunt fanny
Basically his whole bottom lip is extensively sun damaged and he will have to get a bit cut out.

But don’t worry, the vlog cut to all of them at the beach with no sunscreen at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched the newest bedtime routine wtf! If she can't be assed spending time with them to fall asleep at least let them listen to a kids story podcast like a dreamy one not watch bloody YouTube!! Tv to fall asleep too?! Is she actually serious

• Haha
She is deadset the laziest witch that side of the border,a total grub a total gronk....witch do some work in your house and on your kids appearances, instead of yourself all the time 🤔

She is deadset the laziest witch that side of the border,a total grub a total gronk....witch do some work in your house and on your kids appearances, instead of yourself all the time 🤔
Exactly- and tonights vlog - it takes both her and Kurt to go to target together to shop for kids pjs whilst the grandmother looks after Regan! Geez they must not have too much work to do!!
And kurts mother cooks for them once a week!! She is the laziest mother!!

• Wow
I watched their Easter shopping vlog - on YEWTUBE as i cant block ads on Youtube any more.

I have never in my life known any Mum who's has to ask the Dad what shoe size the kids are.

It says it all

• Wow