Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this sex talk and Ashy wants to compare her podcast to the likes of a Diary of a CEO 😂

IMG_3227.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yep he would not care less about her enjoyment at all... he's that sort of guy who thinks all he needs to do is bang away and the woman loves it.. and she is such an idiot she would buy into that.
the problem is she only ever been with kurt, she took him back when he cheated 4 times, she wouldn't have any standards, she wouldn't Know what a normal healthy relationship/sex life would look like.. it's a bit sad cause it's just lack of life experience. Her life would be so different if she held herself to higher standard and said no to getting back together with kurt...

Reactions: 7
The kids actually look fantastic in new outfits !! But the target Ugg boots on the wet dewy sand 🤢 they will be walked through the house in the next 20 minutes yuck!

Reactions: 3
She only serves her husband so he doesn’t go elsewhere… that’s it

Exactly!

Don’t forget Kieara is a narcissist so everything is transactional for her and what she can gain from doing it. It’s no surprise she has to bargain with Kurt and in exchange for having 5 minutes of unfulfilling sex she gets hours in the morning by herself.

Reactions: 2
Exactly!

Don’t forget Kieara is a narcissist so everything is transactional for her and what she can gain from doing it. It’s no surprise she has to bargain with Kurt and in exchange for having 5 minutes of unfulfilling sex she gets hours in the morning by herself.
It’s actually disgusting isn’t it … what a sad life she really has

Reactions: 4
Just listening to the the KKAD and seriously how bad is this women on her period for his "low" of the week being that but then realising it's his high of his week because she's 2 days out from it ending and this week she hasn't showed it as much!! Seriously what?!?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just listening to the the KKAD and seriously how bad is this women on her period for his "low" of the week being that but then realising it's his high of his week because she's 2 days out from it ending and this week she hasn't showed it as much!! Seriously what?!?!
And was his concern for her , cramps , fatigue and general wellbeing ...No need to answer that ! We all know - disgusting

Reactions: 4
And was his concern for her , cramps , fatigue and general wellbeing ...No need to answer that ! We all know - disgusting

Yep, I can’t imagine being with someone like him. To him, period = no sex, that’s it.

It must be exhausting for her to be with a man that she needs her to have a full face of makeup and dressed showing of the slim figure she has to keep in order to keep him from wandering off. Like she openly says he wants her to dress up and look nice everyday. That would surely duck with someone’s head that they aren’t beautiful to their partner unless they work on it every day. I never thought I would feel sorry for her but I kind of do.

It’s wild they have a child with a facial deformity and this is the behaviours they display for her. Like a woman seeks men that are like their father. This is going to be a devastating cycle for M. Like don’t get me wrong he is a very hands on and kind dad but he is so shallow.

Reactions: 10
It must be exhausting for her to be with a man that she needs her to have a full face of makeup and dressed showing of the slim figure she has to keep in order to keep him from wandering off. Like she openly says he wants her to dress up and look nice everyday. That would surely duck with someone’s head that they aren’t beautiful to their partner unless they work on it every day. I never thought I would feel sorry for her but I kind of do.

It’s wild they have a child with a facial deformity and this is the behaviours they display for her. Like a woman seeks men that are like their father. This is going to be a devastating cycle for M. Like don’t get me wrong he is a very hands on and kind dad but he is so shallow.
I actually don’t feel sorry for her, maybe I’m not as nice as you 😑. Spesh Kis enabling this behaviour, sending a message to her daughter that it’s all about looks nothing deeper than that. She is such a hypocrite! One minute telling her daughter that beauty comes from within but she is portraying a completely different scenario. Unfortunately Milla will grow thinking it all about the outside. She takes zero pride in her children because it’s all about her. I hate what she is doing. Milla will always compete with her mother for attention

I actually don’t feel sorry for her, maybe I’m not as nice as you 😑. Spesh Kis enabling this behaviour, sending a message to her daughter that it’s all about looks nothing deeper than that. She is such a hypocrite! One minute telling her daughter that beauty comes from within but she is portraying a completely different scenario. Unfortunately Milla will grow thinking it all about the outside. She takes zero pride in her children because it’s all about her. I hate what she is doing. Milla will always compete with her mother for attention
I feel the same. The hold she has over Kurt is astounding. She does it for herself first and foremost, but no doubt it's for him too. I definitely do not feel sorry for her either. She's so toxic, will never admit it and will always play the blame game no matter what.

Reactions: 2
How is she going to vlog every day in April ? They have the dullest lives on Youtube.
WTF is this new bedtime routine ?
Where they swing their children around for what seems like 10 minutes.
Apparently it works and the kids go to bed/fall asleep quicker easier !!
They are actually asking if its bedtime - (kids excited for bedtime for some fun time with their parents his sad)
Then - theres a video of them doing this new bedtime routine, and once its done kids are in bed watching satisfying youtube videos.
WTAF - can she not hear herself with the constant contradictions.

I didn't miss Milas swipe at her little sister either - They are singing an Easter song and Mila has to barge into the front shot and say "I sang that song in kindy too" Desperate for the attention, and as Regan tried to brush past Mila she very quickly and discreetly swiped her elbow to hit Regan.
She wont even notice this when editing her videos as she will only care about how she looks and comes across as the doting fun Mother, when reality is so different.

Reactions: 5
How is she going to vlog every day in April ? They have the dullest lives on Youtube.
WTF is this new bedtime routine ?
Where they swing their children around for what seems like 10 minutes.
Apparently it works and the kids go to bed/fall asleep quicker easier !!
They are actually asking if its bedtime - (kids excited for bedtime for some fun time with their parents his sad)
Then - theres a video of them doing this new bedtime routine, and once its done kids are in bed watching satisfying youtube videos.
WTAF - can she not hear herself with the constant contradictions.

I didn't miss Milas swipe at her little sister either - They are singing an Easter song and Mila has to barge into the front shot and say "I sang that song in kindy too" Desperate for the attention, and as Regan tried to brush past Mila she very quickly and discreetly swiped her elbow to hit Regan.
She wont even notice this when editing her videos as she will only care about how she looks and comes across as the doting fun Mother, when reality is so different.
Maybe she can vlog them walking to the beach?
Or, making her overnight oats?
Doing her makeup before she starts the day?

There is always journaling I guess
What she should be showing is Kurt getting his kids ready for school, him getting their breakfast, finding their shoes, and looking for clean clothes for them to wear.
But she is too busy loving on herself, but she deserves that, we all do🤣 Thanks for the heads up Me Meiara 🙄

• Haha