Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and why did she make a whole vlog of lies, saying they had to toilet train Regan for nursery when she is still wearing nappies.

Have they been that arrogant to just send her to nursery to get shot of her, so put pants on her and just let her wet herself all day long

Surely the nursery wont just put up with that without calling them up on it.

Reactions: 1
In her new vlog while they shop at Target she’s wearing a dress and black strappy heels. I couldn’t fathom wearing heels to target. Why does she have to be ready for a vouge photoshoot everyday? Blows my mind.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
In her new vlog while they shop at Target she’s wearing a dress and black strappy heels. I couldn’t fathom wearing heels to target. Why does she have to be ready for a vouge photoshoot everyday? Blows my mind.
Those shoes were like dancing sandals or granny shoes and did not match that dress at all.
For someone who owns a boutique she has zero style.
Just need to look at her children for evidence of that

Apparently the cafe was full if their friends when they went in.. Mila and Lincoln in the pram. Kurt says.. "You saw all your school friends eh"
Yeah.. And he was in a farkin pram.. So unfair
---
Those shoes were like dancing sandals or granny shoes and did not match that dress at all.
For someone who owns a boutique she has zero style.
Just need to look at her children for evidence of that

Apparently the cafe was full if their friends when they went in.. Mila and Lincoln in the pram. Kurt says.. "You saw all your school friends eh"
Yeah.. And he was in a farkin pram.. So unfair

And there she was again buying her "UGG" boots from Target
Why does she need to embarrass herself like that.. Just say boots.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
And the boobies were out on display too!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This mornings reel 🤮 and Kurt is a genius guys as he put a pillow next to Regan with a blanket to pretend its her so she doesnt wake up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
When will it stop?!?! She really keep increasing her self absorbness (not a word but #spesh). I had thought it would plateau but nope... upwards she goes 🤥😶🌫😍 narcissistic behaviour disguised as self love and care.

Reactions: 5
What the duck is this outfit?
Those are shoes I’d wear back in 2012 to a corporate office environment and the dress is like pyjama/loungewear material

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What kind of a mother let's there kids run the streets with no shoes on, like seriously 🙄
Omg Kurty Durty is just such a genius, oh dear its just so cringe 🙄🙄 can it get any worse 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What kind of a mother let's there kids run the streets with no shoes on, like seriously 🙄
Omg Kurty Durty is just such a genius, oh dear its just so cringe 🙄🙄 can it get any worse 🤔
Even in the rain. Imagine walking out of your house onto wet tarmac and soggy grass Yuck
---
What the duck is this outfit?
Those are shoes I’d wear back in 2012 to a corporate office environment and the dress is like pyjama/loungewear material
She has such bad posture. She looks like the Grinch in some of these pics

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she’s ‘vlogging every day in April’… except she’s not uploading on the weekends lol.
that’s not every day Spesh…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she actually think she's fooling anyone when she says she was so keen to hang out with Regan but R wasn't interested.

She's the first to palm those kids off at any opportunity.

Hardly surprising that R isn't interested in hanging with daddy's girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she actually think she's fooling anyone when she says she was so keen to hang out with Regan but R wasn't interested.

She's the first to palm those kids off at any opportunity.

Hardly surprising that R isn't interested in hanging with daddy's girlfriend.
Daddy's girlfriend, that has me dead 😂😂😂 but that's almost so true coz she's so clueless when it comes to her own kids.

Reactions: 3
Yo dumbass 2010 called they want those skanky hoe heels back, omg this witch is a moron....has a sick kid and sits there and piles the makeup on knowing the kid is sick.....then proceeds to tell us that she finished her book and then gives us a freaking book review 🙄🙄 wow and she's so sorry the vlog has been so different 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How about these heels she wore to a FOOTY game, she has some serious issues. Wearing heels to a farm, a wildlife sanctuary, the grocery store, a kids birthday party. WHY?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
How about these heels she wore to a FOOTY game, she has some serious issues. Wearing heels to a farm, a wildlife sanctuary, the grocery store, a kids birthday party. WHY?
Since when are high heels still in thing for day to day life. I thought that was so 2010 straiting around in heels for no reason. 😂🤦‍♀️ i don't understand this obsession she really wants to stand out and be noticed.. its absolutely cooked
nobody where heels unless you work corporate or going out to the club, my feet are ruined from those days.

Reactions: 6
So the latest vlog

Kurty heads out to the pub for some “me time” and kieara is home being a single mum and Regan has interrupted sleep and mila wakes up sick so MEiara called Kurt at 10:30pm and told him to come home.

Shes such a bleeping useless mother.

She has 2 kids. One isn’t sleeping through the night and one is sick. And she can’t even handle them for a few hours until Kurt is home. Nope. She calls him home.

In the vlog we see it’s 9am when she’s telling this story and Kurt appears at the end of it and she asks him how mila is doing.

So I think Kurt came home at 10:30pm to be a single dad to the kids and since he got called home early he wasn’t drunk so likely asked Meiara for the 15 second cowboy special and she put out under the condition that he also takes the morning shift. Because it’s clear in the vlog she hasn’t gone downstairs and it’s 9am.

why the duck can’t she handle the kids on her own? And if mila is sick how is she not down there checking on her instead of being upstairs talking about the 2 inches of makeup she applied in an attempt to hide the sun damage pigmentation across her face. Interesting she shows her full makeup routine because “sooooo many people ask” but this doesn’t show any use of a sunscreen being applied while Kurt is in the background with his big pus filled lip after having the skin cancer cut out.

• Wow
  • Sick