Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh NO!!!! Her and Durty had to be parents for 4 days!!!! How the hell did they cope?

Also I fricken hate it when she says she 'snuck out to the gym'.
Just say you 'fucked off to the gym' numptie because that is really what you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes when they said they will show the new night time routine I thought it was going to be having each kid in their own room and staying there until the sun comes up.

Instead it’s 10 minutes or throwing the kids around. What the actual duck did I watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we take a moment on how bleeping filthy the kids room was in that video? Absolute fckn tip
No wonder the kids don’t sleep well, I wouldn’t be able to sleep well in that tit show either

wtf is that tit they are doing with the kids before bed? If we did that with our kids they would be geared up for the next two hours like they have just had a can of red bull 🫣

Putting them to bed with you tube videos seems to defeat any bed time ‘routines’ anyways 🙄

Reactions: 7
In the video during the hat making she says to Durty ‘I just got glue on my leg, are you going to wipe it off for me babe? Is there a wipe there’

get off your ass and get your own wipe and clean up
---
Edited to add - when she was prepping the tacos, were they legit just for her and Kurt or did I miss that it was for a family dinner?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Edited to add - when she was prepping the tacos, were they legit just for her and Kurt or did I miss that it was for a family dinner?
It was just for her and Kurt I'm pretty sure.

You can tell Kurt thinks the new "Bedtime routine" is a bunch of bullshit.

In the video during the hat making she says to Durty ‘I just got glue on my leg, are you going to wipe it off for me babe? Is there a wipe there’

get off your ass and get your own wipe and clean up
---
No they weren’t for the kids

The kids shared 1 sandwich and 1 peice of seaweed each

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wtf is this bedtime routine, what the hell did i watch 😂😂😂😂 she's lost the plot, i feel like that would hype my kids up, then do all that then send them to bed watching tv, doesn't that defeat the whole purpose just giving them more simulation before bed we just normally read a story and have some quite time to wind down without tv. It definitely helps. My kids sleep alll night and wake up at 7-730am.. 🤷‍♀️

Here I was thinking the bed time routine was a nice book reading with a nice soothing voice while the 3 cherubs huddled round, then a kiss and a hug from each parent... but oh duck no not with this self obsorbed dickwit of a thing for a parent, she would rather parent them like they were acrobats in the circus learning the high ropes....seriously you are a moron and Durty Kurty you are just a simpleton, man up you head...ur daughter ses she is hungry for breakfast and ur twit wife gives her a pack chips 🤔🤔

• Wow
I watched her ‘family adventure gone wrong’ vlog. It’s the first one I’ve watched in a long time. Start of the vlog, their bedside drawer is open with a box of condoms sitting right there. Right where the kids are 🤦🏻‍♀️ not that they know what they are surely, but how distasteful can you be?!

• Sick
  • Wow
I watched her ‘family adventure gone wrong’ vlog. It’s the first one I’ve watched in a long time. Start of the vlog, their bedside drawer is open with a box of condoms sitting right there. Right where the kids are 🤦🏻‍♀️ not that they know what they are surely, but how distasteful can you be?!
Omg I’m dead 😆

I just had a look… and yep lovely big box of SKYN condition 😅😅

I mean I think we agree here we are all for safe sex and all so kudos to them for not having any accidental pregnancies of more crutch fruits butttt FARRRRK my husband and my family wouid absolutely DIE if I put up videos or photos for the world to see with my condom stash on display 😆

I wonder if the kids noticed them? Mine would think they are lollies and ask for one 🙄😅

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the kids noticed them? Mine would think they are lollies and ask for one 🙄😅
They’d never have to worry about Reegy Gal, Linky Dink or Mila Moo asking for any food from them.
The kids all know they’ll never be allowed to have any kind of food that their dad and his wife have (that isn’t a crappy cracker platter)

Throws Kurt’s kids around like rag dolls as a new bedtime routine then puts them in bed to have screen time

nek minut complaining Kurt’s kids don’t sleep.

your one fucked up human KEIARA
Common sense does not prevail here

• Haha
Throws Kurt’s kids around like rag dolls as a new bedtime routine then puts them in bed to have screen time

nek minut complaining Kurt’s kids don’t sleep.

your one fucked up human KEIARA
Common sense does not prevail here

Yeah did you hear the mention of them watching YouTube on an iPad downstairs? And they watch like “satisfying videos” about making houses or something?

No mention of it being YouTube kids. Imagine what searching “satisfying videos” will show to kids late at night?

Like zero common sense.

Also everyone with 2 brain cells knows watching screens before bed affects sleep.

I was hoping the new bedtime routine was a proper dinner the same as what Kurt and his wife eat, not 1/2 a sandwhich and 2 strawberries, followed by bath/shower and brushing hair and teeth, then reading a book to all three kids on the couch and then lights off and into their own seperate bedrooms.

Mila being older could then have maybe 30-45 more minutes with Kurt and his wife on the couch winding down and then be put to bed.

But no.

Cue the no sleep vidoes for the next few days with the big weather event heading her way.. just wants to let you all know YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

No you dont, you dumb witch, you just want to complain about Kurt's kids waking you up.

Although won't be an issue tonight as she's in the shhhhtudio with horse head, having their little shleeeepover.

• Haha
I'd love to see a vlog about their daily meals for the kids and what they get in their lunch boxes. Sounds weird but totally interested to see what she actually feeds them

I'd love to see a vlog about their daily meals for the kids and what they get in their lunch boxes. Sounds weird but totally interested to see what she actually feeds them
Keeping in mind it would be something completely Instagram / vlog worthy and not true day to day real. All fake!

Reactions: 3
It's no doubt a Nutella sandwich and crisps but for the vlog it will be seaweed, selection of fruits a yoghurt and some cheese and crackers
---
Her story of her working away.. Just going for dinner.
All done up (as usual)
Nice meal, glass of red.. Absolutely no shame.
And they 2 are planning a staycation every quarter.. When the selfish witches have one every week.

• Haha
I just can't get over the matching outfits!!!!! You aren't f#cking 7 years old!!!! Goes to show how much power ashy holds over her friends. She made sammy & gretty do it back in the day & now its kieara & her staff. F#cking embarrasing

Reactions: 9