Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kurt has said if MEiara screws him for 5 mins at night she can take “the next morning off” for me time and then wander downstairs once kurts kids have all been fed and all the chores done
Yeh so they blackmail each other, yeh cool immaturity level of frickin teenagers 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wow she's actually put the saggy cans away for the Easter Hat Parade. Stick legs are out of course, can't be all covered up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No shout out to ya bestie Me me iara?? Or are you too busy trying to work out how you can be put in hospital for the attention? Another pregnancy just might be the answer.

Reactions: 1
Why is Ashy in hospital?
She lost her sight momentarily and a MRI showed a tiny aneurysm which was ruled out to be any concern. You know what these bloody influencers are like, she has made a mountain out of a molehill. So, she is now be journaling more, filling her cup up, slowing her inner self down, more me time, connecting to her feminine side more… She also complained about the hospital food saying they shouldn’t be offering cereal and instead green juices.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe ashy lost her eyesight from being forced to see her and spesh in their matching gymwear with a blazer and call them business women, cause I wish mine would go after seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She lost her sight momentarily and a MRI showed a tiny aneurysm which was ruled out to be any concern. You know what these bloody influencers are like, she has made a mountain out of a molehill. So, she is now be journaling more, filling her cup up, slowing her inner self down, more me time, connecting to her feminine side more… She also complained about the hospital food saying they shouldn’t be offering cereal and instead green juices.
Did she actually say that?
That hospitals should be giving green juices?

So now we should be relying on insta unfluencers to keep up healthier in hospital?

They are so effing entitled (and thick)
Lost her sight 🙄 her eyelash glue probably stuck her eye shut.. Moron

If I am ever suffering hospital.. I dare someone to bring me a green juice for my breakfast
Leave the running of the hospitals to the medical professionals, Thanks 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talk about Bogans At Seaworld, omg that stupid witch running round like she's 10 telling her kids how much she loves them, as usual.
Cringe cringe cringe your a scrawny head with the brain of a sparrow (sorry sparrow)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talk about Bogans At Seaworld, omg that stupid witch running round like she's 10 telling her kids how much she loves them, as usual.
Cringe cringe cringe your a scrawny head with the brain of a sparrow (sorry sparrow)
Can we not forget it was the most fun she ever had knocking on a door and running away. A 10 year old is more mature than that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you paid full price for anything from LER you deserve the crap you received. Seriously isn’t there a sale on every single day? Can’t wait for the fire damaged sale 🤣 Be the only one left to advertise. Surely people realise this…. Such bad marketing 😑🙄

Reactions: 5
The comments on the grow and glow fb forum are hilarious. Posters commenting they found the content of the juicy kkad comments an podcast a red flag.
Both Ashy and Meiara came a lurking, swords drawn lol..
Dafties

and this was in response to a girl basically saying she was lacking in some way as her and her partner dont prioritise sex - someone said I adore my partner and I get a lie in in the morning and dont have to perform a sexual act to get it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments on the grow and glow fb forum are hilarious. Posters commenting they found the content of the juicy kkad comments an podcast a red flag.
Both Ashy and Meiara came a lurking, swords drawn lol..
Dafties

and this was in response to a girl basically saying she was lacking in some way as her and her partner dont prioritise sex - someone said I adore my partner and I get a lie in in the morning and dont have to perform a sexual act to get it :ROFLMAO:

Can you share some screenshots, please? 😂😂

Can you share some screenshots, please? 😂😂
Not sure if the screen shots are in order but you get the gist

I bet Kurt’s kids can wait to read how him and his girlfriend are on FIRE with their sex now

Farrrrrk is die if I found my patents had put tit like that all over the internet for the public

Attachments

• Haha
Her and Ashy are exactly the same. Sprouting their feminine/masculine, patriarchal bullshit. They reason they ‘lean into’ high occurrence sex with their husbands is because they think it’s the wife job to please their husband and labelling it as ‘intimacy’ is a joke.
I would put down a $1m bet that Kurt has sex with Meirea like he’s masturbating…

They clearly don't understand the meaning of "intimacy" - When they put it out to whoever wants to know .
Who is interested in another couples sex life to the level of detail they give.

Reactions: 4
Her and Ashy are exactly the same. Sprouting their feminine/masculine, patriarchal bullshit. They reason they ‘lean into’ high occurrence sex with their husbands is because they think it’s the wife job to please their husband and labelling it as ‘intimacy’ is a joke.
I would put down a $1m bet that Kurt has sex with Meirea like he’s masturbating…
Yep he would not care less about her enjoyment at all... he's that sort of guy who thinks all he needs to do is bang away and the woman loves it.. and she is such an idiot she would buy into that.

Reactions: 2