Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine saving up all year to go to Sea World Resort for a well deserved holiday only to discover these numpties and their loud shrieking and screaming children are your neighbours (or even just there on the grounds!).
They have no common decency for other people and just do what they want at whatever volume.
I am sure the kids will be up at STUPID O'Clock running through the facilities with their high pitched screams and yelling etc.
I pity the poor guests.

Reactions: 3
Saw a comment earlier in the thread that Regan is sleeping in the lounge room. Was that confirmed?

Saw a comment earlier in the thread that Regan is sleeping in the lounge room. Was that confirmed?
That was me that said it. I don't know 100% but there is a single bed pushed up against the wall in the lounge room under the tv. It has linen etc on it that looked similar to Regan's new things. Kind of odd that you'd put a bed there considering they have the sofa bed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That was me that said it. I don't know 100% but there is a single bed pushed up against the wall in the lounge room under the tv. It has linen etc on it that looked similar to Regan's new things. Kind of odd that you'd put a bed there considering they have the sofa bed 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow sounds like you’re right!

I still can’t get over that poor Linky Dinky Doo doesn’t even have his own room and shares a pretty floral double bed with his sister

Poor kids are doomed to be teased forever when other kids at school get wind of the YouTube videos. Which they will.

Reactions: 5
Voldemort unimpressed with the feedback on hers and speshy crappy podcast
Ashy cannot handle any criticism.. her and Spesh are perfectly matched in that regard.

Shall we create a list of red flags:
Using sex to make your husband look after the children more
Having sex when young children are around and can easily walk in
Leaving sex toys in areas easy for kids to come across

I'm no prude but these are just some that give me the ick... but for Speshy its more about lazy parenting than anything else and ensuring she gets her all important me time.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Voldemort unimpressed with the feedback on hers and speshy crappy podcast
Yeh they find time because they don't work all that much compared to what actually tell us they do, and just leave the kids and go up stairs.. they can literally go up stairs at lunch time both always home doing nothing.. it definitely sets a unrealistic expectations for those who actually work outside the home and then come home home do all the chores and the kids stuff.. she's fkn egg 🥚

Reactions: 4
She's so tired and exhausted - yesterday went for a walk, hung around the house, made a cooked lunch and then did some unusual gyrating at dance class.
Not enough hours in the day hey Spesh.
I am surprised she hasn't even mentioned her bestie/soul sister Ashy being in hospital. Doesn't really seem like she gives a tit at all, once again focussed on how tired she is (not that I give a tit about Ashy but duck she is normally kissing her arse).

Reactions: 6
Nice and easy slow day today - with a full face of makeup on .. no
She's so tired and exhausted - yesterday went for a walk, hung around the house, made a cooked lunch and then did some unusual gyrating at dance class.
Not enough hours in the day hey Spesh.
I am surprised she hasn't even mentioned her bestie/soul sister Ashy being in hospital. Doesn't really seem like she gives a tit at all, once again focussed on how tired she is (not that I give a tit about Ashy but duck she is normally kissing her arse).
My thoughts exactly!! She is just saying she is tired to try and be relatable!!
So tired but can apply her makeup first before a coffee!! Its always coffee first for me and get my kids breakfast first before getting myself quickly ready before taking them to school ..

Reactions: 5
Her dancing videos make me bleeping cackle 😂 trying to shake her non existent ass and tossing around her 3 strands of hair

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So tired but can apply her makeup first before a coffee!! Its always coffee first for me and get my kids breakfast first before getting myself quickly ready before taking them to school ..
Her dancing videos make me bleeping cackle 😂 trying to shake her non existent ass and tossing around her 3 strands of hair
The latest reel….. 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
If she needs a coffee go fkn make one, she won't coz she's waiting for kurt to bring her up a coffee, she's such a slack witch just not slack when comes to doing her makeup though 🤦‍♀️

Her standards of ‘sleep’ training are much less than the average person.
Plus if anyone is doing the training, it’s Kurt. His wife would never do anything to help them and disturb her sleep
Why she so tired? Is kurt actually make her get up to the kids? Hmm coz she would never have interrupted sleep.. she's a princess..lol

If she needs a coffee go fkn make one, she won't coz she's waiting for kurt to bring her up a coffee, she's such a slack witch just not slack when comes to doing her makeup though 🤦‍♀️
But that would mean her slack arse self down the stairs, and she actually might bump into Kurt’s kids and be asked for something

• Haha
But that would mean her slack arse self down the stairs, and she actually might bump into Kurt’s kids and be asked for something
How tragic if he asked for something 😂 poor meiara she clearly hides up stairs on purpose right.. lol

How tragic if he asked for something 😂 poor meiara she clearly hides up stairs on purpose right.. lol
Kurt has said if MEiara screws him for 5 mins at night she can take “the next morning off” for me time and then wander downstairs once kurts kids have all been fed and all the chores done

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7