Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not having a good week because she has to spend the night in Brissy with Voldermort then go to SeaWorld for Kurt’s dads bday

Her life’s tough

Poor little honey Xxx
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously those dickheads in bed talking absolute tit it's just the worst I've ever seen....yuk yuk yuk and more yuk they are just a pair of dirty arse gronks.. she's just a dirty grub and he's just a sleazy pig...yukkkk I would rather be single for life then to be married to some sleazy creep like that 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What a wholesome GF she is having Kurt’s kids help in the kitchen. She is amazing to take time out of her productive day, or was it on a chill day? I wonder if she has vlogged the whole family’s mental health day? What a twit she is..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a wholesome GF she is having Kurt’s kids help in the kitchen. She is amazing to take time out of her productive day, or was it on a chill day? I wonder if she has vlogged the whole family’s mental health day? What a twit she is..
Its all ‘only’ for content …
She was going on all about how she likes to be organised for school the night before -YET they take the wrong shoes in the car ..

Reactions: 2
Sorry, I’m so vocal on here 😂 BUT that soup recipe is groundbreaking! Everyone get your screenshots of this never heard or seen recipe. This gal can cook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, I’m so vocal on here 😂 BUT that soup recipe is groundbreaking! Everyone get your screenshots of this never heard or seen recipe. This gal can cook 😂
Lol.. The More the merrier
What is she showcasing now?
Adding croutons to a tin of soup

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol.. The More the merrier
What is she showcasing now?
Adding croutons to a tin of soup
I didn’t screenshot the recipe but you roast up veggies, and seasonings and coconut milk and vitalise and it makes soup… I know right! Amazing. It’s enough for Kurt and Meiara. Clearly Kurt’s kids don’t get any soup. Follow along for more recipes

• Haha
Looks like Regan sleeps in the lounge room, under the tv now? What is wrong with this family 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Aww dang sad I missed whatever they thread was 😆
Wonder what it was about?

Good to see MEiara can respond to this though and couldn’t respond on the thread asking her why she still pushes her 6 & 8 year old in a pram 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Good to see MEiara can respond to this though and couldn’t respond on the thread asking her why she still pushes her 6 & 8 year old in a pram 😆
Would love to know what yhis was about. Such a nasty reply! "We spend time away from our families" b!tch that's all your choice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

There is a thread were all their darling supporters are complaining that the podcasts too short now and don't listen.
I didn't know it was only 12mins long now.
Is that even a podcast?
And they need to take themselves away on a wee overnight to do this.
Also complaints that its just covering bullet points.
That's all. MEiara basically crawled out to say shut the f*ck up it's not costing you anything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There is a thread were all their darling supporters are complaining that the podcasts too short now and don't listen.
I didn't know it was only 12mins long now.
Is that even a podcast?
And they need to take themselves away on a wee overnight to do this.
Also complaints that its just covering bullet points.
That's all. MEiara basically crawled out to say shut the f*ck up it's not costing you anything
That’s not even anything bad… definitely not making the post about

As we know Speshy can’t handle feedback, she can’t block all those people because there will go half the page followers

Time away from her family 🙄 fck off. Like she’s even sad about it

Brittany Saunders manages to drive from New Castle to Sydney every Monday for the day to do her podcasts , no reason why these two numpties can’t do the same
Our eyes don’t need anymore pain of active wear and blazers 🤭

Anything to report on the after dark (but done in daylight) vlog? I don’t want to add to her views haha. Any more advice for us from these 2 grots?

Reactions: 1
Anything to report on the after dark (but done in daylight) vlog? I don’t want to add to her views haha. Any more advice for us from these 2 grots?
I literally can’t watch the after dark morning vlog, they actually make me sick. Those poor kids watching it when their older is going to 1 put them in therapy and 2 be bullied like duck 🤢

Did anyone watch this?
I did a skim over. She did say she was curious to see how the influencer children who have grown up online will be impacted in the future. But then she went on to say influencers tend to use clickbait titles and they don't typically address what they say when the first announce they'll do a 'spicy' Q&A. I stopped watching from there, but she clearly hasn't watched/realised KK don't hold back on deets.

Reactions: 1