Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're constantly moving things around and doing 'up' areas of their home, but it always looks worse the more they do 🤣 I can't with these two muppets.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope I bet she is waiting be gifted something from someone ie bedding company, I’m sure of it…

Reactions: 2
Now she think she's a chef again showing us to make overnight wheatbix.. cue everyone loved me showing this so much should we being back cooking with kurt and meraia 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ babes nobody is asking you. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her close up putting her make up on this morning 😳 it’s the first time I’ve noticed how bad her teeth are!!!

You’re so right, she literally drains that man dry. You watch him have a mental breakdown and she will be like, there was no signs.

Reactions: 4
Her close up putting her make up on this morning 😳 it’s the first time I’ve noticed how bad her teeth are!!!

You’re so right, she literally drains that man dry. You watch him have a mental breakdown and she will be like, there was no signs.
screen shot plz 😆

would think her teeth would be so lush given she was plugging the Colgate whitening strips 🫠

• Haha
Seriously f%^k me, these 2 frozen faces trying to pull faces with their podcast manager! Their faces don’t even move! Give it up!! It’s so embarrassing! That woman must be eye rolling to herself and thinking what the actual hell who am I dealing with here!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why in the world are M and L now sleeping together on mattresses on the floor?
Are the mattresses on the floor in their bedroom too ? I just see them in the lounge area with them jumping all over them. Who lets their child jump on a mattress with their trainers on. Just assumed they were having one of thos dumb "sleepover" in the lounge .

Mila didnt do to well at their boxing class - no tit Sherlock. I could have told you that. And now "They" will decide what they want to do next.
I hope they dont stop Lincoln from doing because Mila doesnt want to do it. Even Mila added "Lincy went in" letting her Mum know that it was her that had the issue
Siblings have different interests and great, 2 parents there can take one child each -
That doesnt sound like something the kids Dads wife would be up for.
She has her dance class, night away in Brisbane so there would need to be something in the 3 day window. As with everything in Kurt and kids life. She come first, always

Of course boxing didn't go to plan. Lol they literally just chose that because kurt does it, i don't think its really appropriate for kids, they should of just stuck to jujitsu, my son did it for 3 years plenty of girls in the class, teaches a lot self discipline.

Boxing is a bit of mindless sport in my opinion exactly like kurt 😂

• Haha
Seriously f%^k me, these 2 frozen faces trying to pull faces with their podcast manager! Their faces don’t even move! Give it up!! It’s so embarrassing! That woman must be eye rolling to herself and thinking what the actual hell who am I dealing with here!
I was watching it waiting for them to start pulling faces then realised they were desperately trying to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys her life purpose now is to DANCE. Dance in the morning, dance in the evening. She won't be stopped.

• Haha