Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel

The 1st person who doesn't like your growth, is the person who has to change to stay in your life"

Wow! - wtf
So either agree with me 100% or duck off.
How narcissistic is that, you can't be indifferent and be in Ks life, YOU need to change to agree with everything she's doing.

Reactions: 5
Her latest reel

The 1st person who doesn't like your growth, is the person who has to change to stay in your life"

Wow! - wtf
So either agree with me 100% or duck off.
How narcissistic is that, you can't be indifferent and be in Ks life, YOU need to change to agree with everything she's doing.
I don’t want to diagnose or assume anything but certain things she does or says reminds me of a family member of mine that is a diagnosed narcissist

Reactions: 2
Her last Insta story showing Mila’s ears. That child is not well. The dark circles under her eyes are getting worse. How can they not see this?? She needs a check up pronto.

• Sad
Her last Insta story showing Mila’s ears. That child is not well. The dark circles under her eyes are getting worse. How can they not see this?? She needs a check up pronto.
I'm actually surprised she's not pumping away at the powders and synthetic nutritional tablets/powders like her pal AshyBinedawgInternatioanlTravelWithoutBaby. I know she used to shrill happyway but not sure if she still does that. I'm surprised she doesn't show/promote/partner with kids multivitamin gumming or smoothie powders or whatever. We know the kids don't get enough nutrition, hydration or sleep. I'm surprised she doesn't supplement their diets. Or maybe she genuinely thinks they're meeting their nutritional needs through their current diet and lifestyle 🤔

Was anyone else surprised at Lincoln moving away from Macie, the dog. I have never known a child to be afraid/nervous around their own pets especially when the pet came first so he has never known life without them.
For those who didn't see it. They were all on the bed and the dog lay beside Lincoln who immediately jumped up and K said "Your not sure of the animals are you Lincoln"?
Later on the dog jumped up on bed and Lincoln just left.
And does that dog ever get walked ?

Reactions: 2
Was anyone else surprised at Lincoln moving away from Macie, the dog. I have never known a child to be afraid/nervous around their own pets especially when the pet came first so he has never known life without them.
For those who didn't see it. They were all on the bed and the dog lay beside Lincoln who immediately jumped up and K said "Your not sure of the animals are you Lincoln"?
He probably doesn't like the smell and fur. Imagine not liking it but your parents force you to have the animals all over you. Their priorities are upside down

She’s probably disturbing his iPad time 🤣

L & M are on the iPads alllll the time

It was so sad in her recent blog Reegy wanted them to play with her and they were just glued to the iPads 😔

Reactions: 3
It actually made me so anxious and sad seeing her eyes so dark underneath. Like seriously concerned 😟

Reactions: 1
And her prattling on about her 2 minutes timers and having a go at Kurt ! 😵💫 Where were you when the 2 minute timer was on
He's like eh..downstairs with the 3 kids

Does he not understand that as a busy entrepreneurial working Mum of 3 that she needs supported during her 2 minutes of housework. So men are just so bloody irresponsible. I wish she would open her eyes to that man.

Takes her 2 minutes to clean a room and probably 15minutes to document and tell everyone that she had actually done it.

Guys see if we all Actually gave it a go...we could maybe be as wonderful as Special K, after all we do have her permission to take multiple chunks of me time daily to recover from that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
M appears to be quite underweight on Princess K's stories of late, not just the dark circles under her eyes 😕

She looks so sick. Underweight, dark circles are so bad. Poor girl. She literally gives the kids snacks for dinner. So irresponsible.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What on earth did she wear to dinner? Is that really appropriate? Out of everything she owns. Why can't she put some more effort into what the kids wear for dinner? A nice dress for Regan and Mila or maybe just brushed hair and a ponytail at least 🤷🏻‍♀️

What on earth did she wear to dinner? Is that really appropriate? Out of everything she owns. Why can't she put some more effort into what the kids wear for dinner? A nice dress for Regan and Mila or maybe just brushed hair and a ponytail at least 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why would she? 🤷🏼‍♀️. As long as she is looking dolled to the max, that's all that matters. The kids and manchild can just wear the advertisements , may as well get the use out of them as no one else is buying them. Poor linc and reeeeeegeeee will be wearing ler sets until they are teens
---

This is what her make up looks like when she doesn't use a filter..(or a blender by the look of those stripes)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hah
Why would she? 🤷🏼‍♀️. As long as she is looking dolled to the max, that's all that matters. The kids and manchild can just wear the advertisements , may as well get the use out of them as no one else is buying them. Poor linc and reeeeeegeeee will be wearing ler sets until they are teens
Hahahaha very true! That idea bit them in the arse and the bank account 😂 ooops

---

This is what her make up looks like when she doesn't use a filter..(or a blender by the look of those stripes)
She looks rough as in that picture. She’s hit the Botox too hard on her forehead.

---

That definitely looks like it’s had a filter applied

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.