Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their kids are always sick because apart from Day Care and School they are never around other kids so their immunity is not great. After such long Christmas school holidays, first day back at school and Miller has picked up the stomach bug that is going around.
She wants her kids to live in the bubble she has built for the whole family.

I wanted to say well sucked in then Princess looks like you will be cleaing up vomit today, but NO, it will be Kurt as always.
Imagine if Kurt gets sick, she will be like 'Can't you just look after the kids for an hour because I need ME time'.
She SO would! Omg she would be so stressed out and burnt out. Fk me please don't get sick MrK, you'll never hear the end of it by your self absorbed wife 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She SO would! Omg she would be so stressed out and burnt out. Fk me please don't get sick MrK, you'll never hear the end of it by your self absorbed wife 🤦🏻‍♀️
And there would be a whole vlog about it too!
Realistic day in the life of dealing with gastro without any help from anyone

Reactions: 3
Wow, she is SO hands off the kids these days? Kurt is like a SAHD and K is just sitting at home reading her book

Reactions: 4
And there would be a whole vlog about it too!
Realistic day in the life of dealing with gastro without any help from anyone
Enter Kurt's parents.... to 'help' but which I mean take on ALL parenting work and housework so SpecialK can prance around the shop, sneak in gym, go for beach walk, have coffee, read book, edit videos, makeup time etc
---

She's reminding me of a poorer version of Sarah's Day.... without the wealth, family support and higher end material goods.

HAHAHA kurt is sick too. She won't cope at all! she hasn't managed her full face of makeup today LOL LOL LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as Kurt is a douche he is such a good Dad to those kids! Apart from being their primary carer (coz spesh K is to lazy to deal) in the vlogs you can see the kids always prefer to go to him and are more comforted by him

Also at the start of the new vlog when they are drinking coffee why is spesh K neck so WHITE?!

As much as Kurt is a douche he is such a good Dad to those kids! Apart from being their primary carer (coz spesh K is to lazy to deal) in the vlogs you can see the kids always prefer to go to him and are more comforted by him

Also at the start of the new vlog when they are drinking coffee why is spesh K neck so WHITE?!
I agree. Whenever one of the kids have a nightmare or are sick, he is one staying downstairs with them.

Funny how she said MrK didn't come up to get her during the night. No tit mate. He couldn't be bothered dealing with her. He got on with it and did his part as a father.
And yep can 100% see a beach trip alone is coming. She can't handle a real few days as a parent. It's mind blowing to say the least 😭

Reactions: 3
Ha, the sheer volume of story difference when she’s expected to deal with 2 of the (not sick) kids is hilarious. A true sign that she actually does duck all regularly, allowing her to normally post 500 stories.

Reactions: 6
Please tell me she isn’t giving fried takeout to Miller!? Seriously WTF! Her belly needs something light and nourishing. What is wrong with these people 🤬

If that was from Kurts insta, it's an old photo.
She's cooking herself some healthy food.
No doubt the kids will get bits and pieces
Why does she never use a frying pan?

I find it so odd she only uses a pot for all the cooking, if Kurt didn’t cook steak on the bbq she would probably cook it in that bloody pot to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m home sick so I binged a bunch of her latest vlogs . . I think she does have some sort of mental illness going on.
what is with this sudden all consuming book thing? Is it just to try and make a book club so people buy her book?
I find it so concerning that she was like focused on her kids and now she barely interacts with them (always upstairs or doing her own thing)

Why does she never use a frying pan?

I find it so odd she only uses a pot for all the cooking, if Kurt didn’t cook steak on the bbq she would probably cook it in that bloody pot to 🤣
Like they've been in their home for over 7 years right.... that's enough time to purchase decent pots and pans. Even if you didn't buy them yourself, a wedding or Christmas present would be perfect. But I think she's purposely saying she doesn't want them. I mean, it's not like they cook much.
Airfryee for processed chicken. Tray for sweet potatoes and poppers and essentially just a chopping board for all their other meals... cutting up fruit for the kids dinner.
---

I’m home sick so I binged a bunch of her latest vlogs . . I think she does have some sort of mental illness going on.
what is with this sudden all consuming book thing? Is it just to try and make a book club so people buy her book?
I find it so concerning that she was like focused on her kids and now she barely interacts with them (always upstairs or doing her own thing)
Yes, a case of narcissismitis 😄

Reactions: 1
Their kids are always sick because apart from Day Care and School they are never around other kids so their immunity is not great. After such long Christmas school holidays, first day back at school and Miller has picked up the stomach bug that is going around.
She wants her kids to live in the bubble she has built for the whole family.

I wanted to say well sucked in then Princess looks like you will be cleaing up vomit today, but NO, it will be Kurt as always.
Imagine if Kurt gets sick, she will be like 'Can't you just look after the kids for an hour because I need ME time'.

No they are sick because they are filthy and unhygienic a filter can’t mask how grotty this family is

Reactions: 2
so now Miller is better. I hope they don't send her to school tomorrow so she can spread germs to the other kids.

She is complaining on her stories how they had to wash sheets last night because of vomit and pee.... I CALL BULLSHIT ON THAT SPESH K.
Does she forget that she already said Kurt took one for the team last night. SHE DIDN'T WASH A bleeping THING. It would have been all Kurt.
As much as he allows her to be this way, he is a good dad and steps up for those kids.

so now Miller is better. I hope they don't send her to school tomorrow so she can spread germs to the other kids.

She is complaining on her stories how they had to wash sheets last night because of vomit and pee.... I CALL BULLSHIT ON THAT SPESH K.
Does she forget that she already said Kurt took one for the team last night. SHE DIDN'T WASH A bleeping THING. It would have been all Kurt.
As much as he allows her to be this way, he is a good dad and steps up for those kids.
They’ll definitely send her tomorrow. The other two are at daycare and she would be hanging for some
special k solo time.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.