Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I watched the blog and about ten minutes of her was folding washing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes how funny was it when she pointed out the kids posters and they had no idea about them and just did not give a shittt 🤣🤣
Maybe Marvel, Squishmellows, Barbie or hot wheels might be better for their age….

The house is a tip! My house is not perfect by any means but it does not look like a tip… her house looks like my kids toy room… and for any mums in here you know that no matter how much you clean your toy room it will still look like a tit show every afternoon 🤣

Agreed when are they going to split the kids up and get that bloody play pen out of Reegyyyyyyys room ffs 🙄
Yes!🙌 what the feck is a play pen on its side doing in there!! Sell it or put it in the shed, or at least fold the bloody thing down! There is such a thing as a clean mess aka toys but her house is just disgusting! Why even fold the clothes on the floor why not do it on the table or bench!
---

Can’t believe I watched the blog and about ten minutes of her was folding washing
And saying how difficult it is with a toddler… do it on the table then idiot! Shows she is running out of content doesn’t it.

Reactions: 2
I can’t even hate listen this one. Could not think of anything worse than these two talking about “alignment” and “filling their cups”.
Anyone willing to take a bullet for the team? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shall we place bets on how long until this working relationship goes to pot and they’re no longer friends, just not aligned anymore.

Reactions: 9
People in teatime are saying how genuine and authentic Keiara is 🤣 & how could she partner with someone that is so opposite and problematic for the podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t even hate listen this one. Could not think of anything worse than these two talking about “alignment” and “filling their cups”.
Anyone willing to take a bullet for the team? 😂
Nope I’m out. 👎
Who in the hell do they think they are? Mentors? I think not. I don’t follow nor know anything about Ashy Bines, I know all I need to know from reading threads here. But princess K you know eff all of the real world. Go back to your bubble of bits n pieces you dumbwit

• Haha
I'd rather watch paint drying while listening to the cricket on abc radio than listen to this train wreck of a podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Special K just wants some of Ashy Bines 1M following and thinks it will drive sales to LER …and her you tube and her book she is writing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep her house isn't just messy, it's filthy. She doesn't actually clean or know what clean is. The carpets were disgusting. She was 'folding' washing on the floor where she just said there was sand everywhere? Sorry why are you 'folding' clean washing on a dirty floor?
Not sure why she doesn't get Lincoln a new fluro top either, that one is like 2 sizes too small. But that's ok, let the kids look like tit some more, what's new 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another's lame podcast 😒 well i know what i will be listening to if i wanna fall asleep 😂 i seriously can't listen to podcasts there just a snooze fest.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.