Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think so? . All the sun damage and make up lines wouldn't be visible. She looks like a rough clown..
Is her chest fairy sun damaged? It’s always red and blotchy and her neck is always white as a ghost

Do you think so? . All the sun damage and make up lines wouldn't be visible. She looks like a rough clown..
Yeah I think so. Not all filters are instantly noticeable and also some can enhance makeup lines etc. look at her hair for example, like her roots, in real life they are like a cool toned brown, but in the pic they are really warm. So my guess is she’s used a warm filter which just warms everything up and can hide small imperfections but it can also enhance harsh lines.

Wonder what cute clothes K will dress the 3 kids in for the grandmas 90th? LER tshirts??

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm sure everyone at the 90th will love having her saggy cans in their face.
how bad are they!!!!! So saggy. They look really really bad. I would be so pissed if I had paid for a result like that
---

tonights vlog on YT..... when her and Trashy are having their photo shoot I was laughing so hard at the poses...... were they doing the robot? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What did they end up wearing for it?
Did they dress nicely or were we accurate in guessing tits out on display and kids in LER 🙄🙄

What did they end up wearing for it?
Did they dress nicely or were we accurate in guessing tits out on display and kids in LER 🙄🙄
Yes... Durty went all out with LER wife beater and cap, Linkypoop is in LER, Reeeeggz is in LER and I can't remember if Milaaar is in LER or Target.
Oh and SpecialK is tonight's entertaining at pension hour the 4.30pm dinner a dime droopy bolt ons as heavy and low as a donkey's set of hanging balls.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight’s vlog - yet again - very boring!! Why why why put a poster of an artist on the wall in the kids bedroom when M & L don’t even know who they are!! And then M says - she is prettier than me ( referring to Taylor Swift) Special K is not setting the right example for her daughter!! - with her constant needing to put makeup on, filters, etc!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Okay so todays vlog, watched on yewtube to not give her any money… and holy tit their house is a mess. It’s a total tip. I understand kids make mess, but every bleeping room is filthy and messy. Items strewn all over. There’s no way they are vacuuming and mopping regularly etc and the bathrooms are feral. There’s a witches hat in the kids bathroom. Why? Who bleeping knows. The place is a tip.

Also, this is peak narcissism, special K filming herself on her iPhone (sitting in beside table below lamp) and her vlog camera. Two camera angles to capture her being boring as duck. I’m not sure who told this girl she is the next Taylor swift?

Sure, she can strum the same chords over and over again and her voice is average….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tonight’s vlog - yet again - very boring!! Why why why put a poster of an artist on the wall in the kids bedroom when M & L don’t even know who they are!! And then M says - she is prettier than me ( referring to Taylor Swift) Special K is not setting the right example for her daughter!! - with her constant needing to put makeup on, filters, etc!!
I wondered the same thing. 2 random posters on their wall of artists the children are clueless about 😂 I guess at least they have something on their wall now. But why? It was sad when M said that, she is just a little girl and already comparing herself to others 🥺

• Sad
Yes... Durty went all out with LER wife beater and cap, Linkypoop is in LER, Reeeeggz is in LER and I can't remember if Milaaar is in LER or Target.
Oh and SpecialK is tonight's entertaining at pension hour the 4.30pm dinner a dime droopy bolt ons as heavy and low as a donkey's set of hanging balls.
Hahahahahaha, dead

• Haha
I wondered the same thing. 2 random posters on their wall of artists the children are clueless about 😂 I guess at least they have something on their wall now. But why? It was sad when M said that, she is just a little girl and already comparing herself to others 🥺
Yeah I’m really not sure what’s with the random posters in the kids rooms. They have no idea who they are?

If it was me I’d be giving all kids a bedroom makeover, putting Lincoln back in the room next to regan and having all kids picking paint colours and some actual nice artwork etc for their rooms.

Reactions: 1
Yes how funny was it when she pointed out the kids posters and they had no idea about them and just did not give a shittt 🤣🤣
Maybe Marvel, Squishmellows, Barbie or hot wheels might be better for their age….

The house is a tip! My house is not perfect by any means but it does not look like a tip… her house looks like my kids toy room… and for any mums in here you know that no matter how much you clean your toy room it will still look like a tit show every afternoon 🤣

Agreed when are they going to split the kids up and get that bloody play pen out of Reegyyyyyyys room ffs 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.