Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kurt always rubbing sleep out of his eyes grosses me out. Like just wash your face. But then I guess it's bound to happen because SpecialK whips out the camera the second she's awake. Give the guy some privacy. No one wants to see hygiene gunk 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kurt always rubbing sleep out of his eyes grosses me out. Like just wash your face. But then I guess it's bound to happen because SpecialK whips out the camera the second she's awake. Give the guy some privacy. No one wants to see hygiene gunk 🤢
I agree! But it’s real and raw right? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope that they didn't take all 3 kids to the costume shop today 😳 M spewed only yesterday! You shouldn't be out and about until your symptom free for 48 hours. They are irresponsible 🤦‍♀️

I hope that they didn't take all 3 kids to the costume shop today 😳 M spewed only yesterday! You shouldn't be out and about until your symptom free for 48 hours. They are irresponsible 🤦‍♀️
one of her insta stories says they went to the shop before school drop off so i am sure M went to school today.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Who the f is this woman? What is her niche? The name Aussie Mum Vlogger suggests motherhood/parenting and/or Aussie lifestyle. The only parenting I see her do is birth them and the only Aussie aspect I get is beach life (one beac must not deviate from postcode) and bogan... at least when Kurt was working at his previous job they were cashed up bogans. She doesn't actually offer ANYTHING. Why do people watch her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the f is this woman? What is her niche? The name Aussie Mum Vlogger suggests motherhood/parenting and/or Aussie lifestyle. The only parenting I see her do is birth them and the only Aussie aspect I get is beach life (one beac must not deviate from postcode) and bogan... at least when Kurt was working at his previous job they were cashed up bogans. She doesn't actually offer ANYTHING. Why do people watch her?

We watch to then laugh at it on here 😅

• Haha
For some entertainment in her new vlog go to the 3:20 and watch spesh K bloody snap and get all narky at Kurty for his comment about her reading to much. Funny as Fck. Obvious he hit a sore spot 🤣 he quickly tried to say he was joking… it’s ok Kurtyyyy we know you weren’t kidding 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so where was Mila.... no mention of her! I BET they sent her to school. If Grandma was babysitting she would have said something. So either they DID send her to school and are keeping it hush because people will butcher her, or they did take her to the shops and kept her out of video for the same reason.

edited to add: as someone said above she said they went to the costume shop before school drop off!!
So I was correct saying they did send her to school and probably kept her off the video on purpose because people would come at her, the bleeping selfish witch she is. Just palm the kids off quick as you can Spesh.

Waaay back in the day like when M and L were very little I really liked watching them. I could relate to her so much (SAHM with partner working very long hours). But now she is literally so fake, always going on about books and now is writing one- obviously very planned to make her fan base into books.
I think she has become a terrible mother recently to and I feel sorry for Kurt.
I think LER may close soon as she seems to have lost interest in it and it’s only been going for what, 3 or 4 years? Like she still should be focused on it and growing it or whatever.

So L will be going to school next year, so two kids not at home and just reegan- so I think she may change the way she vlogs or stops it? I think she is kinda hinting at things changing. And her new vibe is like about her and her growth and books lol, so I think she may stop the kids being the focus

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Kurt will do if LER closes down.
Back to the trade but probably not at the same level had left at. Tradies are ALWAYS in demand.
It might be a good idea for him to start his own small plumbing business, she can keep the books and do admin in between walks, reads, make up and edits.

Back to his tradie job but with longer hours so he can avoid spesh K
I don't see their business lasting much longer, but i think if kurt went back to work it would be good him and specialk coz then she might not be so special anymore 🤣

Is it just me, or does special K only have two types of days..

1. "Nice productive day, getting some bits and pieces done"

2. "Nice slow chilled day, getting some bits and pieces done"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me, or does special K only have two types of days..

1. "Nice productive day, getting some bits and pieces done"

2. "Nice slow chilled day, getting some bits and pieces done"
Either way…. She’s gettin bits and pieces done 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.