Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blueocean94

Chatty Member
Tonight’s vlog: “I’ve been avoiding him, shopping with kids, and I can’t handle this”

Scene opens on the balcony as special K complains to Kurt about the humidity and says “does it feel like Bali?” …. Have either of them been to Bali?

She then says “we are back, coffee chats with special K and Kurt, should be make this a regular thing?” To which kurt promptly replies “no.”

Kurt is shattered, he’s clearly been doing the bulk of the overnight care of the sick kids. Why has she pulled him onto the balcony for a chat? She should send him back to bed, go make him a nice breakfast and leave him alone for a couple hours to rest.

Special K says she has avoided it, (it being the illness going around the house) Kurt says he’s had to be tonight, and then Kurt says “ she’s been avoiding me that’s why” …..
Actually, special K has just been avoiding the kids, that’s how she is, it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.

The rest of the balcony chat was so fucking boring and mindnumbing. I skipped forward in the video.

To end the balcony chat Kurt asks “is it bad to leave a kid in the car while we go in?“ He is asking about leaving Regan in the car while him and her take the other two kids into the classroom or daycare. He is a fucking idiot.

Princess K swans downstairs whilst Kurt is in the kitchen cleaning and tending to the kids.

Regan is having store bought lamingtons for breakfast. Good work parents.

We cut to them in the car after they have dropped Miller off at daycare and they are on the way to target to buy costumes for the kids. I’m not sure what the costumes are for? Special K says that she has to have a look at the books and that she can’t go into the shops without looking at the books. Kurt reminds her that it depends on how well Regan does and then special K suddenly goes “true” as she struggles to remember that she’s a mother of three children and not the next ghandi.

Special K picks out about $60 worth of gloves and then says they need toilet cleaner and gloves. Isn’t that something every household already has? Kurt says they will get special K sized gloves and she rolls her eyes. Hahaha good one kurty, you know she’ll be upstairs reading while Kurt is scrubbing the shitter.

They get to the car and realise soecial K didn’t get the first book in a series, only books 2,3 and 4. Haha she’s such a big book fan, shouldn’t she know what she’s buying?

They get McDonald’s in the car and karma slaps her in the face when they forget her hashbrown.

When they get home regan changes into a princess costume and Lincoln has a captain America costume. There’s an outfit for mila literally thrown on the floor. I have no idea what these costumes are for, I must have missed it.

Vlog wraps up with K sitting on the floor showing us her 6 new books, retail of $75+.

Another bland vlog full on consumerism, boring conversations, kids acting out, fast food, poorly prepared meals and zero chemistry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

truthhhhbombs

I remember they were always there for stuff, but clearly didn’t enjoy being filmed and fair enough. I would absolutely hate that too! And when she ran to the hospital every five minutes when pregnant they would always have the kids. She is just an awful person, she really is.
She would also film herself on the phone to her mum and clearly her mum didn’t know it was being vlogged. It’s such an invasion of privacy. And now she’s spoken badly of them to the entire world.
The silence from the family speaks volumes of the kind of people they are despite the fact she has very publicly dragged their names through the dirt claiming them to be abusive and saying they have done wrong by her. It’s disgusting.
---
I know her Mum is struggling the most but they are all very hurt. They want it to be over and she keeps going…. The instragram stories, the posts, the vlogs, the book, the podcast. She will use it at any given opportunity to get money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

notsponsored_

Is it just me, or does special K only have two types of days..

1. "Nice productive day, getting some bits and pieces done"

2. "Nice slow chilled day, getting some bits and pieces done"

• Haha
Reactions: 13

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Whenever she goes to the gym she always says "I managed to squeeze in a quick session"... as if every day is so hectic and busy for her.

From what I can see she manages about 2-3 hours of work a day and her husband is there to parent the kids who happen to be home.

There's no need to "squeeze" it in love. You're wiiiiiide open.

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Regan asking for Daddy’s help when her mum is right there with her. She knows what’s up! Mums useless !

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe how K and Ashy feel like everyone should revolve around them. Could they be any more self absorbed ??

Reactions: 12

IAmSometimesTheWalrus

I’m fascinated by how much she’s going on about how their routine has been so disrupted by “going away” and how everyone is basically falling apart. They drove 40 minutes up the road, stayed within the grounds of their hotel the whole time, kids swam in the pool just like at home, they did absolutely nothing special, like, what is so hard? It’s not like they even changed time zones… FFS some people take their kids on 24hr flights to Europe and make less fuss about it!

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
I decided I would listen to this one today for research purposes … first five minutes Keiara has said “bits n pieces” THREE times 😂

• Haha

blueocean94

Chatty Member
New thread name idea:

Aussie Mum Vlogger #5 - Kurt’s had a gutful, but Keiara’s gotta keep her cup full.

• Haha

yivshiv

Chatty Member
Who’s on the Facebook podcast page?? We should ask her thru here why she doesn’t look after her kids properly , why she has so much me time whilst Kurt does everything and so much more!! 😂😂
My sticky situation
My bestie has 3 kids and doesn't ever tend to them. Her girls have knots in their hair and wear the same clothes for days on end, and when I say clothes, I mean pj's.
Her toddler gets a nappy whipped off and another put on without so much as a wipe so has to go about with a sticky stinking backside all day.
She doesn't feed them well at all, just bits n pieces here and there.
She continually puts her own needs first
Her husband does the lions share of parenting and running the house, but she will put him down at any opportunity

Please advice as anytime I try to say anything she accuses me of being a troll and cannot accept this or any kind of criticism
---

• Haha