Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If M has had gastro she can’t go to school tomorrow at my kids school & day care they do not accept a student back until 48hrs after spewing has stopped

Reactions: 1
duck me !! A sick kid and a sick husband and its still all me me me, a selfie in front of mirror with a big smile, making herself some yummy food.
Poor Kurt I dread to think of the mess waiting for him when he's feeling better.
I hope to God he takes advantage and doesn't get well quickly hah !
So !! Without Kurt she can't do her make up.

What Mother lies in bed with her kid vomiting 🤢
OK so Kurt could have came and got her. But a decent mother/wife would pop down and offer to take a turn.
He probably just knew that it was easier in the long run as she would need 3 days to recover from actual parenting and lack of sleep.
Wonder what her stories were about on Fri and Sat as she didn't mention Lincoln and Regan being sick. Hardly surprising as they are no longer her number ones in life..actually sad to see the change in Kieara from when she 1st started

Reactions: 5
I just watched this old vlog! And Mila is sick vomiting in it!!! THEN they give her McDonald’s!!!
Plus L has Conjunctivitis.. they don’t put him in the water for his swim class because it’s contagious but they still take him there! So she can film and then still take him to a cafe for breakfast!! OMG!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not that I'm wishing sickness on the kids but I'm finding it very satisfying that she's not getting her alone time wihout the kids. And Mila will probably be fine today after her vomit this morning. HAAHAHAH suffer Special K!

Reactions: 1
Yes all things aside, Kurt does seem like a good father. The kids are naturally drawn to him and every time they are sick it’s Kurt who’s downstairs with them. And it’s Kurt making breakfast.

I bet special K holds it over him that her “business” provides for the family. But there’s no way they are earning more than what Kurt was on. As a foreman, he would have been on $100k plus, and that includes things like paid time off, superannuation etc. he also seemed to have a great boss and was probably at a career point where his salary could have freely increased over the next 5 years.

LER show casing the Cupcake Midi, looks like she has an incurable itch “down there” 😂

Who is asking this grot for a clean with me video ? 🤣🤣
View attachment 1925978
No one!!!
This will be her, because she is having to "clean" thinking oooh I should vlog this as who knows when I will do it again..
And on that subject She cleaned vomit off sofa, washed the spewed bedding.
And then it was onto organising all her beauty products , which still looked a cluttered mess. Why is this a priority.

Maybe spend the time disinfecting your entire house instead of just a surface clean.
Doing a washing is not cleaning the house. The machine washes it.

If she genuinely has "so many" asking for her to show organising/cleaning(when 9 times out of 10 her drawers are all open with clothes hanging out them)
Kids room looking like a basic playroom with beds in it.
Kitchen pantry door always open and contents are in no order whatsoever
Her fridge is also always a cluttered mess.
So if they are asking for that , they are taking the piss as they know she does feck all

Reactions: 2
No one!!!
This will be her, because she is having to "clean" thinking oooh I should vlog this as who knows when I will do it again..
And on that subject She cleaned vomit off sofa, washed the spewed bedding.
And then it was onto organising all her beauty products , which still looked a cluttered mess. Why is this a priority.

Maybe spend the time disinfecting your entire house instead of just a surface clean.
Doing a washing is not cleaning the house. The machine washes it.

If she genuinely has "so many" asking for her to show organising/cleaning(when 9 times out of 10 her drawers are all open with clothes hanging out them)
Kids room looking like a basic playroom with beds in it.
Kitchen pantry door always open and contents are in no order whatsoever
Her fridge is also always a cluttered mess.
So if they are asking for that , they are taking the piss as they know she does feck all
Yessss I would be Glen 20ing the absolute tit out of every god damn surface in my house to avoid the gastro 🤣

Why is there a packet of bloody stickers stuck on the fridge? Same as on the kids furniture in their room. Seems none of them really care or look after any nice stuff ….

Reactions: 2
nearly pissed myself laughing when at the start of her latest vlog Kurt triggers her about reading so much. So bloody funny when she goes into a full on explanation justifying it.
Then she talks about singing and playing guitar. Says "I don't feel like I can sing" (saying in her own head at the same time, Yes.... YES I can, I know I am THAT good, I am so SPESH!!!!).

Just before Kurt was rolling something in his fingers, probably snot, toe jam or bum fluff, if not ALL three :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
In her vlog spends the first 6 mins talking about books again.. so fkn boring

i like how kurt tried to call her out about how much she's been reading, specialk was so quick to jump in and say how it doesn't take up any extra time, if your reading a couple of books a week i can garentee it does. 🤡🤡 she's such a lair we see kurt dealing with the kids and she just strolls down stairs talking about reading, she think coz its youtube no one will pick up on it.

Reactions: 7
Whether she thinks it does or doesn't take time away, let's be real, it does! She said some books are 8 hour reads. That's a full day of work, that could be spread out into actually prepping & cooking meals & cleaning properly. She was so quick to jump on MrK yet you can tell he's so fed up with her. But no it's all about what she needs and wants 🤦🏻‍♀️ get back to reality already. She's living in lala land now with her head in these books

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.