Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that body movement class that ashy does is NOT dancing its a strip tease and always the same content just different music

Reactions: 15
This must really bug Ashy! Sammy being relevant and egg freezing being a huge topic in the media atm thanks to Jen Aniston. What’s the chance that over the next few months Ashy will go through her own egg freezing ‘journey’ 🙄
God I hope not. The world doesn’t need anymore mini Evans’.

Reactions: 3
Gretty and Sammy attached at the hip at the Petal and Pup event today! So strange we don't see Ashy with Gretty at all anymore 🥴

Reactions: 8
Don’t follow ANYTHING influencers post. Don’t touch a dock a tot or sleep nest - don’t leave them in your bed with pillows and blankets.

In saying that though your maternal health nurse will also provide outdated incorrect information 🤦🏽‍♀️. Best to get info from official government/medical sites - there will be some good websites and helplines in your green baby book (I think it’s a different colour depending on what state) which will have up to date useful info! 🥰
If the influencer didn’t notice a maggot infested rat in her own kitchen, or overdoes it with the Botox/filler, DON’T TAKE her advice on ANYTHING! 😂

ps. All the best with your pregnancy @pink.dumpling you got this ❤ Tattle is awesome for night feeds!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now we know why she’s so condescending to people who ask her how she’s bounced back so quickly. She’s been posting photos completely different to what she actually looks like.

Reactions: 13
Now we know why she’s so condescending to people who ask her how she’s bounced back so quickly. She’s been posting photos completely different to what she actually looks like.
I’ve never noticed before but far out she looks so different in the photos others post of her as opposed to all the photos she edits/posts of herself.

I’m a bit shocked that her arse/thighs are actually like this and she’s managed to hide it! It must take up a lot of her time editing every single photo. Between that and buying followers, no wonder she needs a bloody Nanny! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does she have so many followers when she's such a mole. The mind wonders honestly.
Saying your baby 'squawked' like it's such an inconvenience just pisses me off. Your baby cried out to you, her mother, for a reason.
This woman is so full of herself.
Maybe the squawking she does all day is rubbing off on her baby 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s all about having credible research and research that is peer reviewed.. unfortunately Ashy is taken parenting advice from someone who is giving advice and providing programs that contradicts YEARS of study and theory ! To be a critical thinker and be able to critic theories is important, but sorry you can’t ge that done I short ‘course’

Ashy needs to be listening to her instinct ! all little babes are different and have differing needs :/ x

What I feed
So bad - mine questioned why I was still breastfeeding when my daughter turned 1 lol 🤦🏽‍♀️
[/Q
Really what the F is wrong with these people.

Reactions: 2
Nearly didn't realise it was Ashy 😂 looks very different from what she posts of herself!
5FFB0575-300B-41B7-8EF5-226863A0DCC8.jpeg

i am deceased this is GOLD

I’ve been saying it for ages she’s been editing her body since Tala (and before but specifically noticed it as she bragged about her body).

She’s copied a muscle republic collection from a year ago 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.